Can we get Discord on Xbox One?

Discus and support Can we get Discord on Xbox One? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I think it would be very cool if there was Discord on the Xbox one similar to the party chat but you can interact with PC players and play games with... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/YTRaZer, Oct 23, 2019.

1. /u/YTRaZer
    /u/YTRaZer Guest

I think it would be very cool if there was Discord on the Xbox one similar to the party chat but you can interact with PC players and play games with them easier. Who else?

submitted by /u/YTRaZer
    [link] [comments]

/u/YTRaZer, Oct 23, 2019
  2. Andre Ruff Win User

No more voice chat against more then 8 people

Hmm, can we access Discord from the Xbox?

I think it is only the User Base but not the function?
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Discord Nitro Problem

Hello Paul,

Thanks for coming to the Xbox forums. As this is a discord subscription, you will need to reach out to them. We do not handle the Discord subscriptions unfortunately.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. xPaM tHe MaNx Win User

Xbox live clubs

To be honest Discord works beter than xbox clubs,you can add multiple channels on one discord server for each game and everyone can see it where as in clubs you can't get notified when someone posts something new.
  5. Fallen Gamer97 Win User

Xbox One Status Glitched On Discord

its reinstalling now, but how can i get the status to clear off of discord??? ive unlinked multiple times same with loggin in and out of both (xbox and discord) and as of right now its still showing that im playing it
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Xbox Live party chat needs to be better

I wish we had discord support on xbox one consoles that would be awesome
Thema:

1. Can we get Discord on Xbox One? - Similar Threads - Discord

2. Xbox Game Pass Discord Nitro Abo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Discord Nitro Abo: Guten Abend, Ich habe eben bei schau auf der Xbox Website gemerkt, dass es zu dem Xbox Game Pass Ultimate eine 3 Monatige Discord Nitro Mitgliedschaft gibt aber auch 1 Monat EA Access nun habe...
  3. Nitro discord sem xbox one

in XBoX on Windows
    Nitro discord sem xbox one: Como eu faço para pegar o presente nitro do discord , sem um xbox one ? [Translation-How do I get this nitro from discord without an xbox one ?] db05c67e-dea3-4b7b-a093-cfc8d9b3cb42
  4. Has anyone been updated on when they're passing discord, spotify, and ea codes we purchased?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Has anyone been updated on when they're passing discord, spotify, and ea codes we purchased?: I bought the Game Pass Ultimate bundle because I'm on pc. I reached out to support on how to redeem the offers I PURCHASED, and they said only console players could redeem the extra offers...
  5. Discord Nitro

in XBoX on Mobile
    Discord Nitro: Eu comprei o Game Pass só pelo Discord Nitro, e agora não consigo resgata-lo pois não tenho xbox alguém poderia me ajudar? -[Translation - I bought the Game Pass only from Discord Nitro, and now...
  6. I cannot redeem discord nitro?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot redeem discord nitro?: I just recently purchased Xbox game pass ultimate but when I went to go claim my free discord nitro it always just brings me the games with gold page. Why wont it let me redeem it?...
  7. Fow how long will the xbox game pass ultimate gift(discord nitro) be available?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fow how long will the xbox game pass ultimate gift(discord nitro) be available?: My sister just bought a new xbox one online. We wish to know if it will arrive in time to claim the offer. ea97a6bc-f1a9-46cd-b506-7079ea694554
  8. ich habe meinen discord code nicht erhalten vom Xbox ultimate pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ich habe meinen discord code nicht erhalten vom Xbox ultimate pass: Kann mir jemand da helfen bitte 68106d6a-a295-4ba4-9b44-d7f2e182d628
  9. Xbox Gamepass ultimate spotify and discord

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass ultimate spotify and discord: around 12 days ago I bought xbox gamepass ultimate. I looked around on google for how to redeem the spotify and discord but couldn't find anything. I haven't got an email or a message and I don't...
  10. I didnt recevied my Discord Code from Xbox Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didnt recevied my Discord Code from Xbox Ultimate: I cant Contact the support or whatever. How do i get the Code? 7640c3b8-53ec-4a38-8de9-c3a9c582629f