Can we get remastered plz or backwards compatible

Discus and support Can we get remastered plz or backwards compatible in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I bought a 360 just to play this game and omg the memories. The sound track on this game is one of the best of all-time. I never really completed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KING MASSACRE52, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Can we get remastered plz or backwards compatible

Can we get remastered plz or backwards compatible [​IMG]
    I
    bought a 360 just to play this game and omg the memories. The sound track on this game is one of the best of all-time. I never really completed the game when i was like about 8years old now im 25 should be fun. Oh and i heard xbox 360 servers are going to
    go down December of this year so idk if im going be able to play this game plus the other games i have download in the 360.

:)

KING MASSACRE52, Jan 25, 2021
  2. [Farscape] Win User

criterion who made the burnout series no longer exist as such, they were folded into the teams that make need for speed.

EA will probably not make this game or the first 2 available due to licence issues, also there won't be any multiplayer as the servers for these games went off along time ago.

also it is only the halo games servers on the 360 that are getting turned off in december, 360 live will still be around for a little while yet.
  3. Smwutches Win User

You'd have to talk to the publishers/developers about getting a remaster/adding to backwards compatibility. Also, there is no official word on if/when the 360 servers will be shut down.
  4. Pinbot Fembot 1 Win User

What do you want to see happen with the next Xbox?

BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY WITH 360! Plz plz plz
  5. Outdrag Win User

Would Samurai Showdown 3 and 360 Lumines look better on the Xbox One X?

It depends on if it’s remastered or just backwards compatible.
  6. MindedThunder81 Win User

Games you want to bring back from xbox 360?

It'd be cool to get a remaster for TimeShift. It is backwards compatible, but updated graphics would be pretty sweet.
Thema:

1. Can we get remastered plz or backwards compatible - Similar Threads - remastered plz backwards

2. Midtown Madness 3 Remaster

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Midtown Madness 3 Remaster: Midtown Madness 3 was arguably the best open world racing game available on the original Xbox, with a 2003 release as an Xbox exclusive. Over its lifetime it had 6 DLC Packs released through xbox...
  3. Sniper Elite V2 Remastered

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sniper Elite V2 Remastered: Comprei o jogo Sniper Elite V2 Remastered mídia digital e o mesmo está com problemas de no jogo, não consigo passar fases, pois armas não atira, personagem passa através de parede e fica preso....
  4. Grand Theft Auto V Remastered

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand Theft Auto V Remastered: We know that the remastered version of Grand Theft Auto V for the new generation will soon be released, but what about while who already has the standard game on their Xbox One console and...
  5. Suggestions, 1 of every each : backwards compatible xbox and xbox360, Remastered, Remake,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suggestions, 1 of every each : backwards compatible xbox and xbox360, Remastered, Remake,...: Backwards Compatible: "Whiplash" (Xbox), and "Lollipop Chainsaw" (Xbox 360) I never got to play Lollipop chainsaw and i would like to get a chance to since the series X has been released, and...
  6. NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered Digital doesn't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered Digital doesn't load: I bought the NFS hot pursuit remastered and have not been able to play it for going on over a month since I bought it and since xbox doesn't offer much support this is my only saving grace....
  7. Ghostbusters remastered on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghostbusters remastered on Xbox one: Purchased a digital download of Ghostbusters remastered. Early on in the game, with a corridor about to be flooded my xbox one x crashed (full shutdown) twice in a row. I sent on a refund request...
  8. titles that need to be remastered

in XboX Insiders
    titles that need to be remastered: simple no argument needed to state that xmen legends on nintendo gamecube as the greatest complete comic book lore action rpg game developed in 16 years. No game after its time has came close....
  9. Remaster of the 2014 Warhammer 40k Space Marine game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remaster of the 2014 Warhammer 40k Space Marine game: I'd like to discuss the fact The Xbox brand made a power move earlier this year and I wanna know, why haven't they tried to remaster and acquire warhammer based games just like Space Marine? It...
  10. ROCKSMITH 2014 Remastered --> XBOX Series X???

in XboX Insiders
    ROCKSMITH 2014 Remastered --> XBOX Series X???: I just saw the list of backwards compatible games and was really disappointed not to see this one listed. Great game, but very-very comprehensive DLC program, too - a lot of gamers invested a lot...