Can we get the option to personalise our dashboard please.

Discus and support Can we get the option to personalise our dashboard please. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve not watched any mixer stuff and it’s not needed. Plus you keep spamming my dash with that Ninja crap. Even though I leave negative feedback for... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CaptainMCMLVIII, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Can we get the option to personalise our dashboard please.

I’ve not watched any mixer stuff and it’s not needed. Plus you keep spamming my dash with that Ninja crap. Even though I leave negative feedback for it.

submitted by /u/CaptainMCMLVIII
    [link] [comments]

/u/CaptainMCMLVIII, Sep 22, 2019
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Personalised Dashboards PLEASE!!!

I thought the dashboards already did this.
  3. Padre784 Win User

Fan-made "ultimate" Xbox One UI video gets Microsoft's attention

Currently we have a black box with a UI with a black background.........YAWN!!!!! BORING!!!

MS should have added dashboard customisation right out of the box. I love the fact I can personalise my 360 and was sorely disappointed it wasn't an option on the X1.

Come on Xbox one OS team add this functionality back into the UI.
  4. INSUB Win User

Can we have our old dashboard back please?

I agree. Also too many ads. I started a new thread without seeing this one.
  5. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Can we have our old dashboard back please?

Nope. However, you can submit feedback over the new updates by clicking
    here
  6. Boas BS5 Win User

Live GOLD!

They are not personalised offers. Everyone gets the same they juzt change every now and again.

I never buy a pre paid sub anymore, always take the dashboard offer.
Thema:

Can we get the option to personalise our dashboard please.

1. Can we get the option to personalise our dashboard please. - Similar Threads - option personalise dashboard

2. Can there be an option for 'Clubs' in LFG notifications?

in XboX Insiders
    Can there be an option for 'Clubs' in LFG notifications?: [IMG] submitted by /u/ChainedGraboid [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox One X 120hz Option on LG 32gk650f-b

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X 120hz Option on LG 32gk650f-b: Hi, So im im try to get the 120hz option on my Xbox One X to show on my LG 32gk650f-b, but the option is not available. I see the LG supports freesync over HDMI which i have enabled but does it...
  4. Anyone notice the new streaming options? Insider skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone notice the new streaming options? Insider skip ahead: [IMG] submitted by /u/backsspace77 [link] [comments]
  5. Please help me get Screen time option for all accounts besides kids

in XboX Insiders
    Please help me get Screen time option for all accounts besides kids: I love video games and my Xbox one. Lately I have been applying time limits and various screen time restrictions on my Apple devices. I have been working on my willpower to resist going into a...
  6. Bug With Trying to See Home Menu Options

in XboX Insiders
    Bug With Trying to See Home Menu Options: When I try to see games and things it freezes my xbox submitted by /u/norkswood [link] [comments]
  7. APO AE not an option for billing information

in XBoX on Consoles
    APO AE not an option for billing information: Being active duty military and stationed in Europe Microsoft is the only service I have found that does not have Armed Forces Europe as an option. They have Asia, Pacific and America but not...
  8. Game DVR 1440p @ 60FPS Option Needed Badly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR 1440p @ 60FPS Option Needed Badly: I now play on PC in 1440p @ 120fps...I come back to Xbox to play with friends. However, game DVR only has two options...4K SDR/HDR or 1080p (low quality bitrate). Please add the ability to record...
  9. Liberação de Option Files para Desenvolvedores no Xbox One[Translation-Release of Option...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Liberação de Option Files para Desenvolvedores no Xbox One[Translation-Release of Option...: Olá Prezados! Conforme assunto, gostaria de entender os motivos pelos quais não são liberados option files para os jogos da franquia PES (Pro Evolution Soccer). Devido a "Guerra de Licenças"...
  10. Xbox elite controller needs engrave option to add personalised message

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox elite controller needs engrave option to add personalised message: I visited the xbox design lab recently and came across the engrave option. As I am interested in purchasing the xbox elite controller, for the high price tag I would want the option to add this...