Can we get the option to personalise our dashboard please.

Discus and support Can we get the option to personalise our dashboard please. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve not watched any mixer stuff and it’s not needed. Plus you keep spamming my dash with that Ninja crap. Even though I leave negative feedback for... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CaptainMCMLVIII, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Can we get the option to personalise our dashboard please.

I’ve not watched any mixer stuff and it’s not needed. Plus you keep spamming my dash with that Ninja crap. Even though I leave negative feedback for it.

submitted by /u/CaptainMCMLVIII
    [link] [comments]

/u/CaptainMCMLVIII, Sep 22, 2019
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Personalised Dashboards PLEASE!!!

I thought the dashboards already did this.
  3. Padre784 Win User

Fan-made "ultimate" Xbox One UI video gets Microsoft's attention

Currently we have a black box with a UI with a black background.........YAWN!!!!! BORING!!!

MS should have added dashboard customisation right out of the box. I love the fact I can personalise my 360 and was sorely disappointed it wasn't an option on the X1.

Come on Xbox one OS team add this functionality back into the UI.
  4. INSUB Win User

Can we have our old dashboard back please?

I agree. Also too many ads. I started a new thread without seeing this one.
  5. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Can we have our old dashboard back please?

Nope. However, you can submit feedback over the new updates by clicking
    here
  6. Boas BS5 Win User

Live GOLD!

They are not personalised offers. Everyone gets the same they juzt change every now and again.

I never buy a pre paid sub anymore, always take the dashboard offer.
Thema:

Can we get the option to personalise our dashboard please.

1. Can we get the option to personalise our dashboard please. - Similar Threads - option personalise dashboard

2. xcloud on new Lenovo duet only giving me the option learn more or sign out?

in XboX Insiders
    xcloud on new Lenovo duet only giving me the option learn more or sign out?: I recently bought a Lenovo duet duet and when I try to play xcloud it gives me the options to learn more or play. It does not allow me to play for some odd reason. I was able to play on a pixel...
  3. Cross Platform Friends option not showing in Minecraft for Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross Platform Friends option not showing in Minecraft for Xbox: Hi, I have Minecraft on my Xbox, and I'm signed in with an adult profile with a Microsoft account. The settings to allow multiplayer and cross platform friends are set to Allow, as are all the...
  4. No Refund Option

in XBoX on Windows
    No Refund Option: I bought a game but realized it was the wrong version. I have not played it for more than a few minutes and have only had it for two days. However I cant seem to find an option to refund the game....
  5. Xbox controller repair option not available anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller repair option not available anymore: Is it true microsoft has stopped repairs of xbox One wireless controllers that are still in warranty? f86f7d49-659d-4db0-9db1-f22c6d52b24d
  6. Option to turn Xbox elite 2 profile button into share button.

in XboX Insiders
    Option to turn Xbox elite 2 profile button into share button.: So what are the chances of it being a possibility to add the ability to turn the profile button into a share button when the series x releases? Just give us the option to switch it back and forth...
  7. Xbox One (first model) headphone options

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One (first model) headphone options: Hi. I have the very first model of Xbox One (I think it is referred to as an 'S' ?). I've purchased a set of gaming headphones for my son, which has multiple connectors, but I can't find any way...
  8. Can’t Change Location in Xbox Payment Options

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t Change Location in Xbox Payment Options: I have been trying to change the payment options on my xbox 360. Seems straight forward but it only offers me US options for location. I am in Australia. The xbox is set up with AU location....
  9. Suggestion - Atmos toggle option?

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion - Atmos toggle option?: I'm not sure how everyone else uses it, but rather than having to go into the audio options to switch back and forth between 7.1 uncompressed and Dolby Atmos (depending on if the game supports...
  10. Xbox elite controller needs engrave option to add personalised message

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox elite controller needs engrave option to add personalised message: I visited the xbox design lab recently and came across the engrave option. As I am interested in purchasing the xbox elite controller, for the high price tag I would want the option to add this...