Can we get xmen orgins wolverine backwards compatible please been wanting to relive this...

Discus and support Can we get xmen orgins wolverine backwards compatible please been wanting to relive this... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can we please get xmen orgins wolverine backwards compatible the game was legendary 1cf707ac-0af2-484c-ac21-e749fee080d4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ujvb, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Ujvb
    Ujvb Guest

Can we get xmen orgins wolverine backwards compatible please been wanting to relive this...

Can we please get xmen orgins wolverine backwards compatible the game was legendary

:)

2. ParisSaxton Win User

Most Xbox 360 Games are not downloading properly. Get to 79% and then restarting at 0% over and over

I know this because i can still play Xmen Origins: Wolverine.
  3. wolfskin-1B9F5273-6A Win User

The 360/arcade game that surprised you the most?

Xmen Origins Wolverine... surprisingly awesome.
  4. bonesaw46 Win User

Backward Compatibility Voting

Bring back spiderman webs of shadows and xmen origins wolverine
  5. Ezzn Win User

retro compatibility

Is this game for the orginal xbox or xbox 360? If its for the orginal xbox, I do not think it will work. The game might work on a xbox one, if it's in the backward compatibility list.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility
  6. GabrielBecki Win User

Xmen Origins Wolverine

And won't, you, me and a lot of other customers are having the same issue, no troubleshoot will help, and on forum they will just keep saying that your region mismatch your actual region.

I'm having the same issue on Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.
Thema:

1. Can we get xmen orgins wolverine backwards compatible please been wanting to relive this... - Similar Threads - xmen orgins wolverine

2. i have two orginal games the i want to play onmy xbox 360 they are 0007 AGENT UNDER FIRE...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have two orginal games the i want to play onmy xbox 360 they are 0007 AGENT UNDER FIRE...: I HAVE TWO OLD GAMSE THAT WANT TO PLAY ON MY XBOX 360 007AGENT UNDERFIRE AND NEED TO SPEED UNDER GROUND AND WHERE I LEFT OFF ON THE GAME THERUN 20757ffb-1b97-4847-b2e4-80476481c765
  3. Xbox one orginal making crackling noises

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one orginal making crackling noises: My Xbox began making crackling noises, it powers up but nothing gets shown on the screen. Waiting 20 or so minutes it sometimes starts the green Xbox startup screen but freezes and never gets past...
  4. Orginal Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Orginal Xbox: In short, I found one of my favorite games for the Orginal Xbox today>>>Enter The Matrix ans Blood Omen. I miss these game and wish I had the orginal Xbox to play them right now. I wish it was...
  5. which wireless adapter is needed for orginal Xbox 360

in XboX Networking Hardware
    which wireless adapter is needed for orginal Xbox 360: which wireless adapter is needed for orginal Xbox 360 My son has an old original Xbox 360. We are trying to connect it to the Xbox live. We have learned that since it is an original Xbox 360 it...
  6. My Orginal Xbox Account Was Banned Bcuz My Friend Modded My Avatars Hair Color

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Orginal Xbox Account Was Banned Bcuz My Friend Modded My Avatars Hair Color: Back in 2013 I had the best account and gamertag ever created called "Lehgoo" with thousands of hours put into the gaming world and I was young and didn't know anything and my friend asked if he...
  7. area 51 orginal box game backwards compatible for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    area 51 orginal box game backwards compatible for xbox one: we i pleas get area 51 original xbox game on to xbox one bc that is most favorite game from original xbox i loved playing it alot could we get backwards compatible pleas i would love that i love...
  8. Youtube, Xbox Insider, xbox orginal avatars won't start or install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube, Xbox Insider, xbox orginal avatars won't start or install: Xbox insider, Youtube app and xbox insider disappear from my apps. I try to unistall and install and nothing. I call tu xbox live service and they support not work. I think is the last preview...
  9. Xmen legends 1/2 on Xbox one (360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xmen legends 1/2 on Xbox one (360): Please add these to back compat a0a46f84-11e9-41c5-88d1-4e92ac075f17
  10. XBOX Orginal Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Orginal Console: What would happen if I connect my Win 10 Pro laptop with my old Xbox (1st generation legacy)? cb83b3b5-caad-44ef-824d-a3f834380dea