Can we have the avatars in a central place on the UI for Series X?

Discus and support Can we have the avatars in a central place on the UI for Series X? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Am I the only one that wish the avatar back on the main screen for SX like on the 360? I know it's not that big of a deal but always thought it was a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Gallias, Jun 26, 2020.

1. /u/Gallias
    /u/Gallias Guest

Am I the only one that wish the avatar back on the main screen for SX like on the 360?

I know it's not that big of a deal but always thought it was a Nice touch

(Hope that doesn't go against rules just a feature i wsih to see back)

submitted by /u/Gallias
    [link] [comments]

/u/Gallias, Jun 26, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. A Sensual Fox Win User

can anyone confirm if friends list is working yet

Yea...so this has been up since about 2 PM central time, and it's still not fixed? Maybe they should update this "improved" UI back to what the 360 looks like so it'll...you know...actually work? I mean the slow typing and sloppy placement of everything
    and avatars meaning nothing and not being able to type out gamer tags anymore, and the store not being a store anymore with stuff scattered in places nobody can find anyway, but I can deal with all that....sure....this is just icing on the top.
  3. Mannishpatil Win User

What do you expect from the Xbox Series X UI?

UI on Xbox Series X should have awesome performance due to SSD. I am fine with what we have today.
  4. charlesbernier Win User

xbox one and xbox series x

Probably yes, because so far we saw that the UI from the series X is the same than the Xbox One, S and X. So yes, you should be able to play with friends on Xbox Series X.
  5. FreakRoach Win User

What do you expect from the Xbox Series X UI?

Xbox One UI is continuously going through enhancements and I believe it would be a similar UI for the series X with no major changes.
  6. Saeleth Win User

Bought an XBOX 360 game online, but it is not being downloaded

Please don't make duplicate threads, we try our best to keep all of our advice in a single spot as well as give the CMs a central place to look to see if they can assist with an issue!
Thema:

1. Can we have the avatars in a central place on the UI for Series X? - Similar Threads - avatars central place

2. How to change Xbox original avatar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change Xbox original avatar: How do you change the Appearances of the Xbox original avatar? Im on xbox one and I want to change the facial features of my xbox orginal avatar. 82ed5639-ae2e-4e9c-b123-3d733994e6eb
  3. Xbox One Avatar Editor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Avatar Editor: I'm having an issue with Xbox Avatar Editor. It won't load my avatar. I have restarted, reset, and soft reset my xbox. It kept all my apps and games and what not but reset the Xbox. I had my...
  4. Can we have the avatars in a central place on the UI for Series X?

in XboX Insiders
    Can we have the avatars in a central place on the UI for Series X?: Am I the only one that wish the avatar back on the main screen for SX like on the 360? I know it's not that big of a deal but always thought it was a Nice touch (Hope that doesn't go against...
  5. Is anybody else annoyed by Rewards and Avatars apps being reinstalled on each system update?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anybody else annoyed by Rewards and Avatars apps being reinstalled on each system update?: So, Rewards app is not working in my country (Poland), so I uninstalled it. But it gets reinstalled with each system update. Same thing happens with avatar apps (I don't use them, so I uninstall...
  6. Xbox 1 avatars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 1 avatars: I am having trouble with having my profile show my old avatar. Can I get help please. c39facb7-c456-4cc8-985c-fba4d0c0320c
  7. Xbox Avatar Editor Not Loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Avatar Editor Not Loading: For some reason, whenever I try to open the 2017 Xbox Avatar Editor my avatar won't load. It loads on other Xbox consoles, but not on my PC. It says that it can't load my avatar. Original Xbox...
  8. Profile page avatars have artifacts and anti-aliasing issues

in XboX Insiders
    Profile page avatars have artifacts and anti-aliasing issues: The avatars look low resolution on the Xbox profile page but in avatar editor they are high resolution with no artifacts or anti-aliasing issues, please update the profile page avatars to be high...
  9. What does import mean when I want to get my old avatar back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does import mean when I want to get my old avatar back?: When i try to get my old avatar back it says that i need to import all of my original purchases when i just want my old avatar back. What does it mean? e13e757d-608e-4d65-a578-8c752faa8b69
  10. Are the Xbox Avatar items still ongoing including the program I am no longer with?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are the Xbox Avatar items still ongoing including the program I am no longer with?: So, will the Xbox Avatar Editor continue service despite not releasing a lot of items? And also, is the Ambassadors Program (the program I used to be with) still rewards members with exclusive...