Can we Play Multiplayer Between An Xbox One And And Xbox 360

Discus and support Can we Play Multiplayer Between An Xbox One And And Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have an xbox 360 while my friend has an xbox one, so we both have fifa 14 and we wanna play it, can we play it between the 360 and the X1?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LorD AsBaaT, Aug 10, 2014.

1. LorD AsBaaT
    LorD AsBaaT Guest

Hi, I have an xbox 360 while my friend has an xbox one, so we both have fifa 14 and we wanna play it, can we play it between the 360 and the X1?

:)

LorD AsBaaT, Aug 10, 2014
  2. Multiplayer between Xbox 360 and Xbox One

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

A little trick that I use (I don't know if it works in current Call of Duty games) is to just abuse aim assist to shoot through smoke. I just repeatedly LT t'ill it "locks on". I'm dirty, I know.

[/quote]

Good idea. Or if you turn slowly side to side it will stick.

Good for smoke, walls, anything you cant see through.

a tired old guy, Aug 10, 2014
  3. Remedy OmG
    Remedy OmG Guest
    Multiplayer between Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Kill cams rarely, if ever, show smoke Death.

Remedy OmG, Aug 11, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry but both systems are separate entities with differing video codecs. Because of this you cannot play games cross platform.

onyxishere, Aug 11, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry but both systems are separate entities with differing video codecs. Because of this you cannot play games cross platform.
  6. maxen Win User

Cross-console GAMING

If you're playing an Xbox 360 game on the Xbox One, you can already play with people who are on a physical Xbox 360. I believe you can also start and join Xbox 360 parties from the Dashboard. (The option for parties was there but I didn't try it.)

With the exception of World of Tanks, what you can't do is play multiplayer between the Xbox One and Xbox 360 version of the same game.
  7. ArminatorX Win User

MULTIPLAYER BETWEEN XBOX ONE AND XBOX 360

Multiplayer between Xbox One and Xbox 360 in Minecraft is not possible, as those are two different game versions.

You can only play backward compatible Xbox 360 games on your Xbox One with your friend. A list of games you can play with your friend are listed here: https://www.xbox.com/xbox-one/backward-compatibility/available-games

Also be aware, that not all games from that list support online multiplayer.
  8. eviltedi Win User

Happy Wars Not-So Cross-Platform Compatible?

@ multiplayer between Xbox 360 and Xbox One not supported

-

I think they could change that, it's not supported, at the moment. but there are certain things we can transfer,

-

Also, the Defiance team showed that it was possible to cross platform with Xbox 360, PS3 and PC, if they could do it with all three, I'm sure MS could do it with Xbox 360 and Xbox One,

-

Read here.
  9. Deniz182 Win User

Minecraft: Xbox 360 and One edition

But can I play online between xbox one and 360?
Thema:

1. Can we Play Multiplayer Between An Xbox One And And Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Play Multiplayer Between

2. I can't play multiplayer in Forza Horizon 4 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't play multiplayer in Forza Horizon 4 on PC: Type of NAT says : Teredo is unable to qualify, and connectivity is blocked. I used this "tutorial" https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-party-chat and it didn't...
  3. You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up

in XBoX on Mobile
    You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up: I want to play minecraft realms on a friends world on my phone but for some reason it wont let me play. I've played multiplayer before but only on LAN. I have searched for hours to figure out how...
  4. Battlefield 3 Xbox live multiplayer Xbox 360 Can not play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 3 Xbox live multiplayer Xbox 360 Can not play: I recently bought Battlefield 3 from the xbox marketplace for the 360. As soon as a launch the game I am disconnected from xbox live. When the game has launched and I select the multiplayer...
  5. Do you need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play Minecraft multiplayer servers E.G...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play Minecraft multiplayer servers E.G...: I am very confused, Do you need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play Minecraft multiplayer servers E.G Cubecraft Games. or not. d445bdb5-0a5b-4ba7-be28-633a0b6149fd
  6. Xbox Play Anywhere, X-Box Gold Needed For Online Multiplayer?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Play Anywhere, X-Box Gold Needed For Online Multiplayer?: We are thinking about getting "ARK: Survival Evolved," and are wondering if we would need to get Xbox Live Gold in order to play on-line. 852098ff-7b66-4ed8-bddd-950916943352
  7. Minecraft can't play multiplayer cross platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft can't play multiplayer cross platform: We've always been able to play Minecraft with a tablet/ phone and the xbox one with no problems. Haven't played in a while and now it gives a message "You cannot play online because of how your...
  8. Can not play multiplayer on modern warfare keeps losing connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not play multiplayer on modern warfare keeps losing connection: I have not been able to play multiplayer since i installed the game or co op any help would be appreciated 9722d4d2-f8fb-4994-ba1e-58d23cefbece
  9. Modern Warfare cant play Multiplayer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare cant play Multiplayer?: I am trying to play Modern Warfare which I’ve been playing all day but suddenly I got this error saying Im not allowed to play Xbox Live and prompts me to buy Xbox Live but I am on Live right now...
  10. Why cant we play multiplayer games without gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant we play multiplayer games without gold: I'm switching to ps4 because paying to playing multiplayer is just dumb and f2p games kinda ruins the game of "free" in my opinion I would love if they changed it...