Can we please get and HDR dash board?

Discus and support Can we please get and HDR dash board? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Can we please get and HDR dashboard at some point, we have HDR games and Most Items on Netflix are. Think its about time we got an option for HDR dash... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Twall667, Feb 14, 2020.

1. /u/Twall667
    /u/Twall667 Guest

Can we please get and HDR dashboard at some point, we have HDR games and Most Items on Netflix are. Think its about time we got an option for HDR dash board so my TV quits freaking out when I switch between dashboard to games to other games to Netflix to you tube..

submitted by /u/Twall667
    [link] [comments]

/u/Twall667, Feb 14, 2020
  2. mocoworm Win User

Graphical glitches in Forza Horizon 4, Prey and Resident Evil 2

I had artifacts in Forza and RDR2 and I disabled HDR from the dash and they went away.
  3. Mister Maka Win User

Screenshots are always DARK

He there sw1shersplitter.

Do you have HDR enabled by chance? We have seen some users experiencing issues with screenshots with HDR enabled, if you haven't tried, please disable that to see if there's a change.
  4. seanheat Win User

XBOX ONE S & HDR

@zuluzkiller: Can you please tell me what setting you used to enable HDR? I have a UH8500 (so it is similar to yours and it also supports HDR10), but I get the same messages you did--that HDR is not supported by my TV.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Will there be a transfer cable for One X?

New update/dash is rolling out to the public now so you can at least see what I was banging on about & download any available 4k updates.

We can also get ready for the influx of "I hate the new dash" threads :)
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Freesync HDR Monitor can't get HDR to enable

Hi Yantelope,

Thanks for the update. You can try the
    troubleshooting 4K and HDR with Xbox one
    . But in this case, we recommend to get with the manufacturer HP to see if they can offer any assistance as it is their monitor.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Can we please get and HDR dash board? - Similar Threads - please HDR dash

2. Please answer me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please answer me.: I don't know why online features are locked I'm trying to access the game after a long time, so I can't get online. 9c8daaf0-3e2e-4df4-8a1e-4b202779ac34
  3. Please add an option to toggle app animations on/off for Xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Please add an option to toggle app animations on/off for Xcloud: So I just wanted to make a suggestion to add an toggle for app animations like the comets in the background, just to help improve performance of the app on older devices. Thats it. submitted by...
  4. I have a code that reads 0x80820011 please help I’m trying to add my Xbox live card

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a code that reads 0x80820011 please help I’m trying to add my Xbox live card: have a code that reads 0x80820011 please help I’m trying to add my Xbox live card b375bff6-e616-4a40-97e8-b9983c052429
  5. Please get rid of 'Happening Now'

in XboX Insiders
    Please get rid of 'Happening Now': Don't see any purpose for it, just gets annoying to see someone's gamertag twice on your friendslist. submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]
  6. Please address game capture issues in MW with your partners at Activision

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please address game capture issues in MW with your partners at Activision: Ever since Warzone launched game capture in the mode has been broken. This is not a good look for the worlds most powerful console. While I understand its an issue on the developer end, you're not...
  7. Allow HDR Grayed Out -- Help Please!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Allow HDR Grayed Out -- Help Please!!: So I have a 2016 LG49 UF6490 TV. It allows HDMI Ultra HD Deep Color on port one. I recently got the Xbox One X and have been trying to get the HDR setting to be selectable. The Xbox support pages...
  8. Allow HDR Grayed Out -- Help Please!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Allow HDR Grayed Out -- Help Please!!: So I have a 2016 LG49 UF6490 TV. It allows HDMI Ultra HD Deep Color on port one. I recently got the Xbox One X and have been trying to get the HDR setting to be selectable. The Xbox support pages...
  9. CONFIRMED - Xbox One S HDR Issue (Please Help!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    CONFIRMED - Xbox One S HDR Issue (Please Help!): Hi All - A couple days ago I posted bout an issue I came across while playing a 4K UHD disc with HDR enabled. I tested multiple discs and messed with the settings on my television and nothing...
  10. Please work with Amazon to add support for 4K and HDR on the Amazon App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please work with Amazon to add support for 4K and HDR on the Amazon App: Neither feature works as of now, I bought this device primarily for 4K movie playback, it would be fantastic if support was added sooner rather than later. Can anyone confirm if this is even in...