Can we please get fps boost for dishonored 2? Both dishonored 1 and the death of the...

Discus and support Can we please get fps boost for dishonored 2? Both dishonored 1 and the death of the... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Dishonored 2 is really awsome game but sadly it runs on 30 fps, it'll be great if we could get fps boost for it. submitted by /u/Neo_anderson338... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Neo_anderson338, May 25, 2022.

1. Can we please get fps boost for dishonored 2? Both dishonored 1 and the death of the...

Dishonored 2 is really awsome game but sadly it runs on 30 fps, it'll be great if we could get fps boost for it.

submitted by /u/Neo_anderson338
    [link] [comments]

/u/Neo_anderson338, May 25, 2022
  2. Fear Thy Waffle Win User

TANKS! In or Out

Death Before Dishonor/giving the enemy heavy armor.
  3. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Alrighty, I need some help picking out a game! (Suggest some!)

I liked Dishonored. Was a really fun stealth FPS, which is rare.
  4. LovelessRain83 Win User

Dark Souls- "Game's region does not match your console region"

Okay It is now with Dishonored that it is not available for consoles in my region. I bought my Xbox in Germany and I'm living in US with a US account.

I know there's hardly any solution to this but can we get an alternate game instead of Dishonored?

Otherwise Games with gold policy doesn't make sense.

And is there no way I can play Dishonored for free now?
  5. I sh00t back x Win User

Games for the summer

Metro exodus

Dishonored death of the outsider

I recently picked up no mans sky
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Dishonored Trailer.

Thema:

Can we please get fps boost for dishonored 2? Both dishonored 1 and the death of the...

1. Can we please get fps boost for dishonored 2? Both dishonored 1 and the death of the... - Similar Threads - please fps boost

2. Can someone please help me out! can't find any information on problem

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone please help me out! can't find any information on problem: So a few days ago my friend couldn't load up COD ww2 and it gave him an error saying he was IP banned so he loaded up gta5 online and it wouldn't work, and the same with rdr2 and COD vanguard. We...
  3. Need help please xbox hdd swap error e101

in XboX Insiders
    Need help please xbox hdd swap error e101: Trying to upgrade hdd but I'm an insider so I'm getting e101 errors since the update is older how can I get the new update on USB orxim stuck with a broken xbox submitted by /u/cmp2005 [link]...
  4. please enable YouTube streaming please

in XboX Insiders
    please enable YouTube streaming please: please enable YouTube streaming submitted by /u/patlos1 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Enforcement (help please)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement (help please): I’ve been enforcement banned on Xbox until tomorrow and I’m trying to see if I can undo it, I’m not sure what I did but when I got home it notified me about it. One problem when I go the...
  6. Range 5.1.45.0/24 Blocked from XBOX Cloud gaming, do to geolocation. PLEASE ESCALATE AND...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Range 5.1.45.0/24 Blocked from XBOX Cloud gaming, do to geolocation. PLEASE ESCALATE AND...: Hi, I posted a few weeks back that cloud gaming did not work for IP range 5.1.45.0/24. This is affecting 500 customers. The issue was resolved, but whatever change was made has been undone and the...
  7. Please add Hunt: Showdown to FPS Boost program!

in XboX Insiders
    Please add Hunt: Showdown to FPS Boost program!: Cause developers seems aren't going to do this submitted by /u/pelikankoo [link] [comments]
  8. FPS drops when playing games PLEASE help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FPS drops when playing games PLEASE help me: So this past month i have been experiencing my frame per second drop to where it makes any battle royal game unplayable. Its weird because it only does it when im playing on a big map and when i...
  9. GTA V - FPS DROPS and TEXTURE LOADING please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V - FPS DROPS and TEXTURE LOADING please help: Hello, I have a problem loading textures and fps crashes in GTA V online. When driving in a car or motorbike, the game starts to mow and is unplayable. I have no other problem with the game. I...
  10. Classical fps our Heritage!!!! Unreal Tournament 99 needs to be preserved on XB1 PLEASE!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Classical fps our Heritage!!!! Unreal Tournament 99 needs to be preserved on XB1 PLEASE!: Hello there fellow gamers and microsoft xbox employees. I would like to tell you a little about myself before making my case. I am big fan of halo. Ive played since halo ce 2001. I spent alot of...