Can we please get some info from the updates team of what requests are being looked at,...

Discus and support Can we please get some info from the updates team of what requests are being looked at,... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Its all good us constantly giving feedback but that means nothing if we don't know if the feedback is working. Example the platinum trophy like reward... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/An4rchy17, Nov 22, 2020 at 12:12 PM.

1. /u/An4rchy17
    /u/An4rchy17 Guest

Can we please get some info from the updates team of what requests are being looked at,...

Its all good us constantly giving feedback but that means nothing if we don't know if the feedback is working.

Example the platinum trophy like reward for getting 100% achievements is a top requested feature all the time and has been for ages, along with a few others. Could we get some info on if these are been seen, worked on or even just recognised. Even if they can't be done.

Just a reddit post would help with a list of features that are in certain categories. Like.

Working on it.

Looking at this.

Cant be done yet.

Maybe considering.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/An4rchy17
    [link] [comments]

2. GDN Gianniplay Win User

Conta Suspensa

unfortunally we can't handle this kind of request...we cant look into purchase or account infos. you have to contact our official support team here:https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

if u are talking about ban...We can't speculate on enforcement actions,we are separate from the Enforcement Team .please contact
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/Home
  3. Misses Joust Win User

Can't connect Xbox live (Comcast)

G'day Gnome! Sorry to hear about your connection issues. Can you please provide the info requested in the link that AX3TASTIC provides? It will help us take a look at your connection and find the cause of these disconnections, and we can keep working from
    there. We'll get you back online!
  4. Mister Cizl Win User

Xbox Live May Quests Not Being Tracked

Hey Gamrs! We have passed your info along to the proper teams to take a look. As soon as we get an update, we will be sure to post it here. Thanks!
  5. Misses Joust Win User

Update

G'day Sam! When you tried updating by USB drive, was the console disconnected from your network? If not, please try again with the console fully offline. Hit us back with the info that Brosky requested too, and we can keep working from there.
  6. Miss Portia Win User

Xbox LIVE connection dropping after 10 minutes..

Hey, can you take a look here and see if it helps? forums.xbox.com/.../9.aspx If not, please post the info it requests so we can better help you. :)
Thema:

1. Can we please get some info from the updates team of what requests are being looked at,... - Similar Threads - please info updates

2. Xbox series x switches itself off everytime i try load games help i need info please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x switches itself off everytime i try load games help i need info please: Got a new xbox series x and carnt play it as when i try load a game the console shuts down EVERYTIME 3e5e3201-f679-4a56-a466-57f7483d436a
  3. Please add supported language info of game on Xbox Store!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please add supported language info of game on Xbox Store!!!!: I'm Korean user. Before I buy a game, I want to know whether the game supports Korean or not. Steam or PSN Store shows the supported language. I don't know understand why Xbox store doesn't show...
  4. I updated my info. Please release deposit.

in XBoX Rewards
    I updated my info. Please release deposit.: I updated my personal info. Now it asked I post in forum saying I updated it I guess. 469e4f15-f3bc-435d-af14-9bc46c663ede
  5. Getting my gaming profile (and games/info) from my parents account to mine. PLEASE HELP!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting my gaming profile (and games/info) from my parents account to mine. PLEASE HELP!!!: I have been using my dad's account for years. That means my gaming profile is under his account. Now that I am old enough (about to college, etc.) I want my gaming profile on my account, same as...
  6. How Do I Interpret The Confusing Known Issue Info for Shadow of the Tomb Raider? Please Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How Do I Interpret The Confusing Known Issue Info for Shadow of the Tomb Raider? Please Help!: Okay, forget for a second that when I paid extra for the Digital Deluxe Pre-Order version of Shadow of the Tomb Raider, just so I could play the game two days early, that the date listed in the...
  7. Info please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Info please: I have a question before i buy resident evil 7. Can I play this game without internet connection... i have no internet at the moment e4056d69-3091-4a11-a041-efbc2442bb5b
  8. Please, update Spanish channel info

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please, update Spanish channel info: Hi, last sunday many channels changed its frequency in Spain. I had to configure again my USB Tuner. Now, I can't see TV show info in many channels, only in the ones that have not changed...
  9. Can't complete this process. Please try again. For more info, visit www.xbox.com/support.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't complete this process. Please try again. For more info, visit www.xbox.com/support.: hello, it's been like 2-3 month im receiving this message while i try to Private message my friends: Can't complete this process. Please try again. For more info, visit www.xbox.com/support....
  10. Wired Connection Issues! Service info unavailable!!! Please HELP!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Connection Issues! Service info unavailable!!! Please HELP!!!: My Xbox live has been down for three days due to "service info unavailable!" I can sign in with a wireless connection, but that is not the desired connection I want. I've been using a wired...