Can we start punishing trolls being that we have to PAY for live service?

Discus and support Can we start punishing trolls being that we have to PAY for live service? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t be the only one that’s sick of online trolls that Microsoft chooses to enable. We need some sort of Reputation system back, but a better one.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sceprent Vii, Jan 24, 2022.

1. Sceprent Vii
    Sceprent Vii Guest

I can’t be the only one that’s sick of online trolls that Microsoft chooses to enable. We need some sort of Reputation system back, but a better one. Repeat offender trolls harassing people with say 30 reports from players who do nothing but troll night after night get banned from live no refunds. I pay for a service to PLAY games not have a team of trolls jumping you so you can’t even play teabagging your body and messaging you “trash” before the game even starts 99% of the time.

Start getting rid of this toxic waste Microsoft.

:)

Sceprent Vii, Jan 24, 2022
  2. PXXL Win User

Language and Locale

We should start a more serious group to get this issue resolved. Localization is not what every user wants.. infact it has stopped me from turning on my Xbox.

And why does it change my dashboard to my native language? Because of my billing region.. so im being 'punished' for being a paying member.
  3. matthewiag Win User

Can we stop having to pay for gold!

Hello

That is what Xbox Live Ultimate, You get Xbox Live Gold, Games Pass for Xbox/PC for £10.99

You can also Buy Games Pass or Xbox Live gold separately depending on what you wana pay :)
  4. annix Win User

Just charge more for game pass! And still have xbox live gold for the monthly games! Its honestly easy
    Have you ever loved game pass so much that you just spontaneously invent gamepass ultimate?
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Servers cost money, and you purchased a device sold at or under cost whose business model, among other things, says you need to oay to support them
  6. Honda Man 04 Win User

You suggested charging more for Game Pass, which they do. It's called Ultimate Game Pass and that includes Gold.
Thema:

1. Can we start punishing trolls being that we have to PAY for live service? - Similar Threads - start punishing trolls

2. Fallout 4 (PC) will not start from Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 (PC) will not start from Xbox Game Pass: I have installed Fallout 4 (PC) twice now and the application will not launch. Other gamepass games will launch from the xbox application just not this one. When I try to launch the app from the...
  3. Error code 0x8007042b when starting game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x8007042b when starting game: Every time i try and launch forza, it says i need a 1,3mb update, after i click in download it opens my xbox pc application amd then gives error code 0x8007042b. I already tried new gpu drivers...
  4. does not let me start session

in XBoX Games and Apps
    does not let me start session: on May 22, 2022 I bought the game pass through microsoft store and I wanted to download fifa 21 and it would not let me, the login tab flashed and it would not let me, I wanted to link EA with...
  5. Xbox One S taking forever to start up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S taking forever to start up: Hi all. So I've been having this issue all of a sudden where my Xbox takes ages when it is in the green screen to go anywhere. Once or twice after sooo many minutes it actually gave some error...
  6. Rainbow 6 siege wont start install/download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow 6 siege wont start install/download: i have the game pass. the game is on the game pass. when i click on "install" nothing happens. 2abeba02-4c07-417c-ba01-775b073ad2ca
  7. Cannot start Stuntman:Ignition on my Xbox Series X 0x82D40003

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot start Stuntman:Ignition on my Xbox Series X 0x82D40003: Hi, I own digitally Stuntman: Ignition from couple of months. I was trying to launch a game couple of days ago and I'm getting an error 0x82D40003. It was working previously. It was bought on my...
  8. Forza Horizon 3 won’t start on my Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 3 won’t start on my Xbox One S: Been going on for a while. Loads into the game, get to the "Press 'A' to start" screen, and the loading icon begins. After about 30 seconds, the game is closed or crashes, and I'm back in the...
  9. Microsoft Store (Gaming Services) opens when I attempt to start Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store (Gaming Services) opens when I attempt to start Forza Horizon 5: Hello. As mentioned in the title, I experience an issue where I am unable to launch Forza Horizon 5. I play the game using the PC GamePass. There is a link with a video that shows how it looks...
  10. Everything flickers black when I start the Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everything flickers black when I start the Xbox: when I start Xbox (App on PC). and my pc starts lagging and the apps screen starts flickering black then it becomes hard to close the xbox. Because of this, I can't download games. This is not...