Can WOW! Cable be added in a future update to 37919

Discus and support Can WOW! Cable be added in a future update to 37919 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'd like to use the Live TV . Nintendo just added it for their app 02d6e408-f6c8-4590-8a07-b3d1f6af2244 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TankedRelic8589, May 27, 2014.

1. Can WOW! Cable be added in a future update to 37919

I'd like to use the Live TV . Nintendo just added it for their app

:)

TankedRelic8589, May 27, 2014
  2. Borss39
    Borss39 Guest
    How do I add my own AVI or other video to system

Not possible. Should be added in a future update.

Borss39, May 27, 2014
  3. When will the UK get a OneGuide update?

Please can I be added to the beta program too. Very much want to try the oneguide and future updates

InfertilePriest, May 27, 2014
  4. Can WOW! Cable be added in a future update to 37919

Hey TankedRelic, I filed a bug on this for you.

JT Kimbell [MSFT], May 29, 2014
  5. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

Hey TankedRelic, I filed a bug on this for you.
  6. Hax Hexington Win User

Xbox Updates

Wow i hope i can find an ethernet cable on this island customer support told me it was a server update issue
  7. Borss39 Win User

How do I add my own AVI or other video to system

Not possible. Should be added in a future update.
  8. InfertilePriest Win User

When will the UK get a OneGuide update?

Please can I be added to the beta program too. Very much want to try the oneguide and future updates
  9. Lord Dirt Win User

Awesome idea for the one Microsoft please look at this!

wow, two guys that can see the future with K2 but cant see the future with split gaming. lol
Thema:

1. Can WOW! Cable be added in a future update to 37919 - Similar Threads - WOW Cable added

2. I have WoW! 1000mbps and I have my own modem. Arris sb8200 is the modem and the router is...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I have WoW! 1000mbps and I have my own modem. Arris sb8200 is the modem and the router is...: I have WoW! 1000mbps and I have my own modem. Arris sb8200 is the modem and the router is Asus rt ac56r and the Im confused cause nothing has changed when changing modem and internet speed from...
  3. Wow We wait this 7 years! And now we finally get this...24 hours format. Thank you xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Wow We wait this 7 years! And now we finally get this...24 hours format. Thank you xbox...: [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]
  4. Wow, this must really be in the early beta stages for it to not even load. I’m in the us...

in XboX Insiders
    Wow, this must really be in the early beta stages for it to not even load. I’m in the us...: [IMG] submitted by /u/JewsFundedIsis [link] [comments]
  5. Wow!! The new Dashboard home is Great! And it's configurable! You can delete tabs , sort...

in XboX Insiders
    Wow!! The new Dashboard home is Great! And it's configurable! You can delete tabs , sort...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  6. Wow the dashboard is fast for me now

in XboX Insiders
    Wow the dashboard is fast for me now: I don't know if this was from a new update or if it's just my XB1X, but the dashboard seems really fast now. No lag or anything. It's as fast as the PS4 dashboard now. They must have allocated...
  7. WOW!

in XBoX Accessibility
    WOW!: So I just posted a serious question wanting a resolution to a REAL problem on XBL and the mods removed useful info and locked the thread. I'll be posting on reddit all of what just happened so...
  8. Wow o m g Xbox is out to get me help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wow o m g Xbox is out to get me help: O m g xbox just took off my other pic and enforced my account today its over and i can pick a new one! Yaaa i picked a profile pic that i made that says remind me thats what it says, and with a...
  9. Wow xbox is so great!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wow xbox is so great!: This is stuipd first my hard drive wont connect now the bug deleted all the games on it. Why cant this xbox work like it supposed too. But i have to do hard resets every hour....
  10. Can't login to xbox live try again in a few minutes or check the xbox live status. WOW.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to xbox live try again in a few minutes or check the xbox live status. WOW.: This was annoying me today it happened to me which my internet CRASHED then i reconnected then i got this error, i reconnected again didn't work i checked the xbox live status it was all fine and...