Can WOW! Cable be added in a future update to 37919

Discus and support Can WOW! Cable be added in a future update to 37919 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'd like to use the Live TV . Nintendo just added it for their app 02d6e408-f6c8-4590-8a07-b3d1f6af2244 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TankedRelic8589, May 27, 2014.

1. Can WOW! Cable be added in a future update to 37919

I'd like to use the Live TV . Nintendo just added it for their app

:)

TankedRelic8589, May 27, 2014
  2. Borss39
    Borss39 Guest
    How do I add my own AVI or other video to system

Not possible. Should be added in a future update.

Borss39, May 27, 2014
  3. When will the UK get a OneGuide update?

Please can I be added to the beta program too. Very much want to try the oneguide and future updates

InfertilePriest, May 27, 2014
  4. Can WOW! Cable be added in a future update to 37919

Hey TankedRelic, I filed a bug on this for you.

JT Kimbell [MSFT], May 29, 2014
  5. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

Hey TankedRelic, I filed a bug on this for you.
  6. Borss39 Win User

How do I add my own AVI or other video to system

Not possible. Should be added in a future update.
  7. InfertilePriest Win User

When will the UK get a OneGuide update?

Please can I be added to the beta program too. Very much want to try the oneguide and future updates
  8. Edpsx Win User

No 3D Blu Ray Support - Does anyone else care?

Id imagine it will get added in a future update.
  9. petec35 Win User

Error Code 0x80bd0007 - Any Help?

Wow. No new feedback on this, huh?

FYI: I added a link to this bug on this site too: http://xboxfeedback.com Microsoft reps are reportedly monitoring this site for possible future enhancements.
Thema:

1. Can WOW! Cable be added in a future update to 37919 - Similar Threads - WOW Cable added

2. Wow the dashboard is fast for me now

in XboX Insiders
    Wow the dashboard is fast for me now: I don't know if this was from a new update or if it's just my XB1X, but the dashboard seems really fast now. No lag or anything. It's as fast as the PS4 dashboard now. They must have allocated...
  3. WOW!

in XBoX Accessibility
    WOW!: So I just posted a serious question wanting a resolution to a REAL problem on XBL and the mods removed useful info and locked the thread. I'll be posting on reddit all of what just happened so...
  4. Wow o m g Xbox is out to get me help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wow o m g Xbox is out to get me help: O m g xbox just took off my other pic and enforced my account today its over and i can pick a new one! Yaaa i picked a profile pic that i made that says remind me thats what it says, and with a...
  5. Wow xbox is so great!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wow xbox is so great!: This is stuipd first my hard drive wont connect now the bug deleted all the games on it. Why cant this xbox work like it supposed too. But i have to do hard resets every hour....
  6. Can't login to xbox live try again in a few minutes or check the xbox live status. WOW.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to xbox live try again in a few minutes or check the xbox live status. WOW.: This was annoying me today it happened to me which my internet CRASHED then i reconnected then i got this error, i reconnected again didn't work i checked the xbox live status it was all fine and...
  7. WOW: Connecting from a hotel/requiring visiting their page to input password

in XboX Networking Hardware
    WOW: Connecting from a hotel/requiring visiting their page to input password: WOW (ISPs): Connecting from a hotel/requiring visiting their page to input password Most hotel online agreements are MAC address based once you accept the terms. You can use an alternative MAC...
  8. Wow this is [mod removed]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wow this is [mod removed]: I got banned for defending my sister [mod removed - content against Code of Conduct] btw yes i did report him to and he didnt get banned and my sister heard all of this and shes only 10...
  9. Wow these forums are terrible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wow these forums are terrible.: they take some getting used to vut i think they are okay, how would you change things? 6bb78990-39c8-46f1-8ad4-a1eac49a0553
  10. Vanilla WoW on console, WoW 2 on PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vanilla WoW on console, WoW 2 on PC.: Blizzard expected people to play the same game for 10+ years with updates and expansions. Release vanilla wow on console without all the add ons that take away from the game and give people...