Can xbox be part of branding and promotion

Discus and support Can xbox be part of branding and promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi Team, i need some info related to Microsoft Xbox branding and promotion. We are organising one of the biggest event in goa, India during December... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by preritbarman, Aug 14, 2019.

1. preritbarman
    preritbarman Guest

Hi Team,

i need some info related to Microsoft Xbox branding and promotion. We are organising one of the biggest event in goa, India during December 2019. We are targeting 5 lakh+ in the festival . Can people present in the festival get xbox experience ,Can i have
    some details or email ID where we can contact further with the marketing team.

Thanks

Prerit Barman

:)

preritbarman, Aug 14, 2019
  2. preritbarman Win User

Thanks for the links . i am looking for precise contacts /emails who can help me with this especially someone from india
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

4. XBLRewards1 Win User

Xbox Live Reward Points

Hi UrbanFightKID: The 600 point deal was part of an Xbox promotion, not part of a Rewards promotion. Therefore, I am moving you to the correct thread for promotion inquiries. Thanks.
  5. dsalserweiss Win User

xbox live gold trial

Hello whitecarpet59, if you purchased it BRAND NEW, (not referb) the console comes with 3 free 1 month trials. To get one of these free trials you have to make a brand new xbox account, from the console. There will come a part in the set up, where it trys
    to promote you to gold, select "no thanks" and it will give you one of the 1 month free trials. If that is the way you did it, I would try to get an exchange from game stop.
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Haven't been awarded my points..

Hey there Tasquier! Can you clarify what promotion you took part in and when? Thanks!
Thema:

1. Can xbox be part of branding and promotion - Similar Threads - part branding promotion

2. Xbox support is terrible part 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox support is terrible part 2.: As i couldn't make a formal reply I will post it here, the promotion was with Xbox not the Publishers or Developers the reason the payment was made to "Xbox". What's your thoughts on this answer?...
  3. Xbox One Elite Controller low quality parts.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller low quality parts.: I have an elite controller that is barely 3 months old and the left stick has drift both up and down. Why is a controller that costs darn near as much as the console itself made with such low...
  4. 2 Part: Question and Complaint.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 Part: Question and Complaint.: So this is going to have 2 parts, ultimately I am looking for an answer or guidance. The 2nd is a complaint for Microsoft. --- Rockstar released the new DLC for GTA 5 and since then I have not...
  5. my xbox controller turns off when I click the left part of the controller (left joystick...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox controller turns off when I click the left part of the controller (left joystick...: well I have an xbox one s controller that worked fine, the controller is out of garanty, but I have never throw it to the ground so IDK why this is happening, if I press with a little streng the...
  6. I can't use Ultimate Pass, 2nd part

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't use Ultimate Pass, 2nd part: Hello! Take this reference: [Mod Removed - Personal Information] Well, it seems that my account was banned since 2012 but there was no information about it on enforcement.xbox.com. There is...
  7. Download non parte da xbox game pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Download non parte da xbox game pass PC: Ciao mi chiamo Alessandro, avrei un problema con l'app di xbox su PC. Ho sottoscritto da poco l'abbonamento game pass per PC e provando a scaricare i giochi compresi nell'abbonamento mi sono...
  8. Remake or second part of Outwars

in XBoX on Windows
    Remake or second part of Outwars: Remake or Second part of Outwars Hi, I wonder who currently owns the rights to Outwars? Maybe a few old gamer know the game Outwars. It was released in 1998 by Microsoft, they probably still...
  9. ocorreu um erro da nossa parte. aguardar um momento pode ajudar [Mod Translated - There was...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ocorreu um erro da nossa parte. aguardar um momento pode ajudar [Mod Translated - There was...: nao consigo fazer renovação da gold ocorreu um erro da nossa parte. aguardar um momento pode ajudar [Mod Translated - I can't renew the gold There was an error on our part. Wait a moment can...
  10. xbox one elite controller parts xbox one elite controller (1698) rear panel

in XboX Insiders
    xbox one elite controller parts xbox one elite controller (1698) rear panel: [IMG] submitted by /u/egamephonecom [link] [comments]