Can xbox be part of branding and promotion

Discus and support Can xbox be part of branding and promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi Team, i need some info related to Microsoft Xbox branding and promotion. We are organising one of the biggest event in goa, India during December... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by preritbarman, Aug 14, 2019.

1. preritbarman
    preritbarman Guest

Hi Team,

i need some info related to Microsoft Xbox branding and promotion. We are organising one of the biggest event in goa, India during December 2019. We are targeting 5 lakh+ in the festival . Can people present in the festival get xbox experience ,Can i have
    some details or email ID where we can contact further with the marketing team.

Thanks

Prerit Barman

:)

preritbarman, Aug 14, 2019
  2. preritbarman Win User

Thanks for the links . i am looking for precise contacts /emails who can help me with this especially someone from india
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

4. XBLRewards1 Win User

Xbox Live Reward Points

Hi UrbanFightKID: The 600 point deal was part of an Xbox promotion, not part of a Rewards promotion. Therefore, I am moving you to the correct thread for promotion inquiries. Thanks.
  5. dsalserweiss Win User

xbox live gold trial

Hello whitecarpet59, if you purchased it BRAND NEW, (not referb) the console comes with 3 free 1 month trials. To get one of these free trials you have to make a brand new xbox account, from the console. There will come a part in the set up, where it trys
    to promote you to gold, select "no thanks" and it will give you one of the 1 month free trials. If that is the way you did it, I would try to get an exchange from game stop.
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Cortana

Good or bad, I miss it. Cortana is part of Halo, part of Xbox as a brand. I think they should work on it.
Thema:

1. Can xbox be part of branding and promotion - Similar Threads - part branding promotion

2. Newest Alpha Build broke Part of the People's Guide section in the Top Row. It doesn't show...

in XboX Insiders
    Newest Alpha Build broke Part of the People's Guide section in the Top Row. It doesn't show...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Bandit_Himself [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox controller parts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller parts: Is there anyway to purchase spare parts for controllers? One of mine is out of warrenty and works perfect except LB is broken. 29918ebe-46ac-46a4-ad49-69da927d01cd
  4. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Replacement rubber part

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Replacement rubber part: Does anyone know where I can find a replacement rubber piece for my Series 2 controller? It's a tiny rubber nub that fell off, which has now exposed a sharp piece of plastic underneath that stabs...
  5. part number for Xbox power cord

in XBoX Accessibility
    part number for Xbox power cord: we lost the power cord What is the part number for Xbox 360 power cord e2d257a1-90f6-4335-b570-00e272588af5
  6. Avatar and parts of profile are missing after getting a new Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Avatar and parts of profile are missing after getting a new Xbox 360: Hey friends, I know I wrote quite a bit here, but I just wanted to be thorough about my problem and the process I went through. So I have an interesting one today. Unfortunately my old,...
  7. Alpha Skip how we can be part of this?

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip how we can be part of this?: Hi. Why i can't install the "Alpha Skip" insider program? I'm already at insider program but i don't see anywhere the "Alpha Skip" choice why? submitted by /u/Grigoris-Gregory [link] [comments]
  8. Help needed on name of part

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help needed on name of part: Can someone please tell me the name of this darkish grey part on the inside of the xbox one controller on the joystick becuase today i was playing and i herd a snap in my controller then my...
  9. I purchased Detective Pikachu as part of the Sonic Mania bonus bundle you were advertising...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Detective Pikachu as part of the Sonic Mania bonus bundle you were advertising...: Hi, I had got a promo offer on my Xbox One on June 10th stating that if I bought Detective Pikachu I would get a free copy of Sonic Mania. I purchased the movie as per the advertisement (it was...
  10. Replacement part?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Replacement part?: Where can i get a replacement usb cable for the PowerA Enhanced Wired Controller? Most cables dont fit because of a little notch on the controller. 01bcb4f1-70e5-4f65-815f-49dbc72bdbc0