Can Xbox fix this

Discus and support Can Xbox fix this in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; im so tired my account being a child account and i finally found out someone that clearly told me how do it and now it says there is a temporary... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by brbdogking, Oct 5, 2018.

1. brbdogking
    brbdogking Guest

Can Xbox fix this

im so tired my account being a child account and i finally found out someone that clearly told me how do it and now it says there is a temporary problem with the service please try again

:)

brbdogking, Oct 5, 2018
  2. L4ZY91
    L4ZY91 Guest
    can anyone fix this

I'm having the same problem and it's **** me off

L4ZY91, Oct 5, 2018
  3. can anyone fix this

Yea I'm having the same error as well...

Ashram-B6A41FD8-9CD9-4306-8934-FF42B4C17D8E, Oct 5, 2018
  4. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

Can Xbox fix this

Hey King!

Thanks for taking the time to post! What seems to be the issue with the child account?

XBF Nestor S, Oct 5, 2018
  5. Geth
    Geth Guest
    Any changes to a child account does need to be made via the host/adult account on the Xbox itself as well.

Geth, Oct 5, 2018
  6. Child accouts have to be changed by the adult supervisor of the accout. And by you trying to change it sent a notification to that accout

Itilianm0nst0r, Nov 5, 2018
  7. Itilianm0nst0r Win User

Can Xbox fix this

Child accouts have to be changed by the adult supervisor of the accout. And by you trying to change it sent a notification to that accout
  8. Geth Win User

Can Xbox fix this

Any changes to a child account does need to be made via the host/adult account on the Xbox itself as well.
  9. XBF Nestor S Win User

Can Xbox fix this

Hey King!

Thanks for taking the time to post! What seems to be the issue with the child account?
  10. NaZoooom Win User

Can this be fixed

Hi NoahLove1,

If you are still having issues, reach out on the Xbox Insiders Reddit
    as they offer Xbox Support on Insider program and someone may have a solution for you :)
  11. Njal the Blue Win User

Can this be fixed

Is your console a pre-owned one? If so open the Insider Hub app, go to settings on the app Landing page and select "manage devices" You should see a list of devices in the program, on the right. Check yhe box then select done. This will initiate putting
    the console back on to a public build
Thema:

Can Xbox fix this

1. Can Xbox fix this - Similar Threads - fix

2. Could you please fix this? I don't understand why this should be inappropriate. I don't...

in XboX Insiders
    Could you please fix this? I don't understand why this should be inappropriate. I don't...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Saimondek [link] [comments]
  3. How to fix Microsoft Store error 0x80070424

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix Microsoft Store error 0x80070424: I was trying to download something on the microsoft store but it keeps giving me error and when i see the details it gives me this error code 0x80070424. I look at System Requirements and It cant...
  4. Xbox one stuk on 480 resolution and no fix works

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stuk on 480 resolution and no fix works: we have been having issues with his xbox One S for a while now, with the display, turning it on to a glitchy screen and we have to keep resetting the settings, but now, we can not change the...
  5. I have Xbox Live Gold but can’t play online game. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Xbox Live Gold but can’t play online game. How do I fix this?: I have unplugged and plugged back in my router. I have rest my xbox several times. Ive tried everything, but its not working. The only online game thats been able to work fir me was a minecraft...
  6. iv had this for 6 months, i can still receive and send messages anyone know a fix for it

in XboX Insiders
    iv had this for 6 months, i can still receive and send messages anyone know a fix for it: [IMG] submitted by /u/TYPEDMEDAL125 [link] [comments]
  7. Is the "Pause all" downloads bug ever going to be fixed? It has been around for years.

in XboX Insiders
    Is the "Pause all" downloads bug ever going to be fixed? It has been around for years.: Does this affect many of you and if so are you reporting it? I've been having the issue intermittently for years, and I know I'm not the only one. If you don't know what I'm talking about, the...
  8. I got the orange light of death and now I want to know if getting a fix it's worth it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got the orange light of death and now I want to know if getting a fix it's worth it.: So, half a year ago my Xbox died, the orange light won't go away and the white light on the power brick would turn on for a second then fade to orange. Fast forward to a couple of months, a...
  9. Thank you for fixing the game pass beta app for PC and moving it to UWP

in XboX Insiders
    Thank you for fixing the game pass beta app for PC and moving it to UWP: Much better performance, smoother scrolling, tiles and pages load instantly, it's still in beta so a few glitches are here and there but this is a great start! submitted by /u/ZAYONATA [link]...
  10. Anyone know how to fix this? I've tried using different images, different image resolutions...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone know how to fix this? I've tried using different images, different image resolutions...: [IMG] submitted by /u/k12345pe [link] [comments]