Can Xbox Support remove some of my games and Achievements?

Discus and support Can Xbox Support remove some of my games and Achievements? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello guys i havve a profile, with a lot of games which i dont play but **** thing is they have some achievements unlocked, and im so frustraited... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BorisovBG96, Sep 15, 2021.

1. BorisovBG96
    BorisovBG96 Guest

Hello guys i havve a profile, with a lot of games which i dont play but **** thing is they have some achievements unlocked, and im so frustraited watchin them there and i want permanently somehow to delete them so i cna leave the once only i like and i will play, for people who became Trophy/Achievements hunters for sure cna understand me at 100%! I was tought about make another account and just play them from previous but when u already have the almost whole AC franchise complete and Last 3 NFS games plus Ghost Recon games which all of them took me 8 9 months...... Repeatin them again isnt the best idea... Thats why i want somehow if its possible Xbox Support to remove them or some solution?

:)

BorisovBG96, Sep 15, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

No, there's no way to have achievements removed.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Can some games be removed from my Xbox live account with their Gamerscore?

well the thing is with the presence it helps players decide how you play and if they want to play with you

removing games doesn't really help them as it hides casual gamers vs hardcore gamers

hardcore gamer will get 90+% complete

a casual gamer will have 1 or 2 or 10 acheivements per game

its a social thing
  4. DragonBarnes XD Win User

Thank you very much for answering my question, i'm glad that my question has been answered. Again thank you very much and i hope you both have a good day cheers
  5. Photonimus Win User

Only ones with no score can be removed.
  6. Kedareturns Win User

Short answer is no. There have been numerous threads over in the "wishlist" sections where users were asking for the ability to do exactly that, but it doesn't look like it'll happen anytime soon, if ever.
Thema:

1. Can Xbox Support remove some of my games and Achievements? - Similar Threads - Support remove games

2. Microsoft Support Case [mod removed]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Support Case [mod removed]: Good afternoon, May I please have an update on the following: Case #: [mod removed] Created on: Tuesday, October 20, 2020 Description: Roblox: Shinobi Life. I am trying to do an in-game...
  3. Xbox Support isnt helping. I need to know who [mod removed] is.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Support isnt helping. I need to know who [mod removed] is.: I recently got an Xbox One for myself and daughter. My daughter, who is 13 years old has been playing Xbox at her dads house for years. She asked me if she could add her profile from his house....
  4. Upload studio support removed from insider builds?

in XboX Insiders
    Upload studio support removed from insider builds?: I can't select upload studio anymore to cut my clips, and if I select the video inside upload studio, it just crashes, maybe Microsoft is removing upload studio? submitted by /u/iSpetsnazZx...
  5. Can NOT remove myself from the XBOX PREVIEW! XBOX support is going in circles...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can NOT remove myself from the XBOX PREVIEW! XBOX support is going in circles...: Basically, I have had two faulty XB1X's in the UK from game.co.uk with both having HDMI/screen blinking issues. both were replaced with "new one's" and now I can't remove the new UI that's...
  6. Can NOT remove myself from the XBOX PREVIEW! XBOX support is going in circles..

in XboX Insiders
    Can NOT remove myself from the XBOX PREVIEW! XBOX support is going in circles..: Basically, I have had two faulty XB1X's in the UK from game.co.uk with both having HDMI/screen blinking issues. both were replaced with "new one's" and now I can't remove the new UI that's...
  7. Xbox support number [mod removed]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox support number [mod removed]: Dear team we tried to call on your official number 1800-469-9269 but unable to reached human assistance...after a long frustation i search another number [mod removed] as i have an issue in...
  8. Microsoft doesn't give a [mod removed] about customer support anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft doesn't give a [mod removed] about customer support anymore.: Long story short. I sent my Xbox One X in for out of warranty repairs. My Xbox shows up at their repair facility and they decide to send it back because someone fat fingered the serial number...
  9. Customer support forgotten case (Since 15th of October) Case Ref.: [Mod Removed - PII]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer support forgotten case (Since 15th of October) Case Ref.: [Mod Removed - PII]: I started this topic on 15th of October https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_gapp/very-rude-customer-service-agent-tekken-tag/aee5a14e-c4dd-4410-a6c8-8c990877ef8a? and although I...
  10. I am fed up with Xbox and there [mod removed] support

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am fed up with Xbox and there [mod removed] support: Yesterday i have tried to buy a game and when i put in card details and went to buy i get cannot process payment contact support i contacted and they said it will be fixed in 5 hours waited a day...