Can Xbox X (USA) works in China?

Discus and support Can Xbox X (USA) works in China? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got one Xbox x and need to take it with me to China. Will it work, as China uses 220V, but the USA uses 110V? 7fa7c74e-8540-4f76-bfa1-5c89f439ff91 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pprui6618, Jan 13, 2021.

1. pprui6618
    pprui6618 Guest

I got one Xbox x and need to take it with me to China. Will it work, as China uses 220V, but the USA uses 110V?

:)

pprui6618, Jan 13, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox one EU to NA

You never stated which model of Xbox One it is. If it is an Xbox One, you will need a new power brick to use it on the USA power. If you have the Xbox One S or X, then you just need a new power cable for the USA power, and it should work fine.
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Xbox Live Gold Gifting

Hello you can redeem it through code redeem though xbox app via phone,computer or tablet. Please make sure when sending stuff you live in the same region ex USA --> USA not USA--> UK it wont work like that.
  4. KSCgamer0220 Win User

Second thoughts on xbox one- any advice?

i am upset with the part that Xbox One will work in only 21 states in USA. can they just let all states have Xbox One work?
  5. ViperousSteak95 Win User

Using XBox One in different country

My son had purchased an XBOX 360 in Singapore and the box mentions that the region of use is SING/HK. He had brought the unit to India and was using the same. The Box mentions that the DVD region as 3. Now my son is studying in the USA and wants us to bring
    the console for his use in the USA. While we are aware that the Power specifications of the X Box version is 220 V, is there a way to make it work in the US by changing the Power adaptor to 110 V ? Is this compatible power adapter available from Microsoft
    or elsewhere in the US ? We want to carry this unit to the US only if it is usable in the USA ? Can someone with knowledge answer this question ?
  6. Baksju Win User

XBOX 1 X voltage range

My X says on the back: Rating 100-127/200-240V, 2.75/1.3A, 50/60Hz means it will work in USA and Europe I suppose. You don't have to listen to Mister Maka either, I've bought an Xbox One S in USA and it said on the back it would support 100-110 and 220V,
    sent it to Poland and my two younger brothers have been enjoying it for nearly a year now without a single issue.
Thema:

1. Can Xbox X (USA) works in China? - Similar Threads - USA works China

2. Will the German Xbox Series X work in the USA?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the German Xbox Series X work in the USA?: Exactly what the title says, i could get one but need to know if it works. Thanks in advance! 904260e7-f421-471b-845b-8de8c3580ec7
  3. Will my USA Xbox one work in guam and japan during temporary travel?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will my USA Xbox one work in guam and japan during temporary travel?: I am planning to travel to Guam and Japan. Will my xbox work in those countries? What about 'region' restrictions on certain games (i.e. Division 2) Thanks, Mike...
  4. Hi, Will a Xbox One S console purchased from the USA work in South Africa?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, Will a Xbox One S console purchased from the USA work in South Africa?: 230 Volts Voltage, Frequency and Plug/Outlet Type in South Africa. Electricity in South Africa is 230 Volts, alternating at 50 cycles per second.230 Volts at 50 Hertz I'm scared if I buy a Xbox...
  5. Will an Xbox One X brought in India will gonna work in USA

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will an Xbox One X brought in India will gonna work in USA: Will an Xbox One X brought in India will gonna work in USA, And can I still keep all my digitaly purchased games and will this gonna effect my games or anything? 6e13723a-68cf-45fa-9adf-aab929a33d51
  6. Does Xbox One Game Pass Code, purchased from Canada, work with America USA consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox One Game Pass Code, purchased from Canada, work with America USA consoles?: Hi, i have a XBOX One Game pass purchased from BestBuy.ca, I was wondering if i were to sell it, will the code work with America consoles as well? Thanks! d5a1014f-1df0-4880-9cdb-42807ed22f91
  7. Game gift dont work from uk to usa

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game gift dont work from uk to usa: So i went on the xbox store to gift CoD to a friend in the states but when he received the message on Xbox saying he can download the game it then came up with an error saying this game is not...
  8. USA - Gift Card Code - Sent to Ireland - will not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    USA - Gift Card Code - Sent to Ireland - will not work: Good Afternoon Everyone, I purchased two (2) $100 gift card codes from Amazon and then sent those to two (2) separate accounts for two (2) friends in Ireland. They are unable to use those codes....
  9. USA Xbox will it work in uk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    USA Xbox will it work in uk: I'm currently in the USA on holiday and I'm thinking about buying a Xbox one does anyone know if it will work when I get back to the uk 10b450ed-d5d6-4615-b81a-7c6c0b71f1b9
  10. Does a middle east xbox one work in USA

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does a middle east xbox one work in USA: We bought an Xbox One with Kintect in the Middle East (Dubai). We now live in the United States and want to connect the system. Aside from getting a new power cord, is there anything I need to...