Can you add a scroll lock and a dark mode to microsoft edge for xbox and PC

Discus and support Can you add a scroll lock and a dark mode to microsoft edge for xbox and PC in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I would greatly appreciate it if you guys add a dark mode feature since the default white background can strain my eyes quite a bit during use. Also... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/john_TheRaider, Dec 2, 2019 at 11:33 PM.

1. Can you add a scroll lock and a dark mode to microsoft edge for xbox and PC

I would greatly appreciate it if you guys add a dark mode feature since the default white background can strain my eyes quite a bit during use. Also add a scroll lock specifically for the console version because some pages automaticlly scroll to the top page which therefore doesn't allow me to see what im typing which bugs me a lot.

submitted by /u/john_TheRaider
    [link] [comments]

/u/john_TheRaider, Dec 2, 2019 at 11:33 PM
  2. Unreal Warfare Win User

G.O.T.G (Game of the Generation)

1: Rainbow 6 Vegas

2: Perfect Dark Zero

3: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

4: Mirrors Edge

5: Dark Souls

Special mention to Need for Speed: Most Wanted, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Lost Planet 2 and Gears of War 3 also. Had great fun with them.
  3. TechSGT1 Win User

Microsoft Edge issues

I have also seen youtube videos that say how bad EDGE is, and it is so bad that there are programs out there designed to REMOVE Edge from Windows PC's. If Edge was designed for Windows PC's or XBOX 1, it was poorly designed, and leaves you wondering what
    Microsoft was thinking - They simply could have allowed IE 11 to be installed and forget EDGE - ESPECIALLY when Edge does NOT have any support for add ons or seems to be incomplete - I would NOT use EDGE for anything - Give us a Real Browser!!! NOT a Broken
    down, non-working, crippled version of a new browser which does not work!!!

Thank You!

Brian
  4. Alliance United Win User

How do I disable automatic log ins

Hi,

Windows 10 uses the Microsoft Account you used to create the profile to login with Windows. You can add a different Microsoft Account to your already created profile on Windows 10 by going to Settings>Accounts>Email and App accounts>Add a Microsoft Account.

This will allow you to have the ability to select the Microsoft Account you want to use when using apps such as the Xbox app to chose the Microsoft Account. For Microsoft Edge, if you go to Settings>Account and it should bring a list of accounts you can
    use. If that still does not work, try going in-private to see if it allows you to login with the different account. If you remove the old Microsoft Account and link your login for your PC with the new one you add, it should automatically do it. You may have
    to login once on Edge once after.
  5. Aboud Saib Win User

Assassin’s Creed Rogue Game live

Should i try this link on microsoft edge on xbox or with my pc ???
  6. UpInArmistice Win User

How to make Purchase History work on Xbox 360?

I will try to download Microsoft Edge on the Xbox 360 and see if the default selection works at that point. It is still not a proper solution for all Xbox 360 users with the designated default, though.

Also of note: There is a limit to number of lines you can type in this comment box on an iPhone. Once you reach it, you can no longer scroll down with the text cursor.
Thema:

Can you add a scroll lock and a dark mode to microsoft edge for xbox and PC

1. Can you add a scroll lock and a dark mode to microsoft edge for xbox and PC - Similar Threads - add scroll lock

2. How to add 2 controllers in x box one s to play FIFA soccer 20

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to add 2 controllers in x box one s to play FIFA soccer 20: My son and I are new to xbox and gaming. Would like to play fifa soccer 20with 2 controllers. How to add 2 controllers in x box one s to play FIFA soccer 20. please help...
  3. Can't add an account to a new Xbox One X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add an account to a new Xbox One X.: I just bought a new One X Gears 5 bundle and after hooking it up and setting it up, it won't let me add an account. It doesn't give an error code at all. A screen pops up with a spinning wheel, it...
  4. Mistakenly redeemed add-on under the wrong account - can this be resolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mistakenly redeemed add-on under the wrong account - can this be resolved: Hi, I mistakenly redeemed an add-on "Overwatch Legendary Edition - 10 skins" under my account, instead of my sons. Naturally, he is not happy with me! :( Is there any way to resolve this? Is...
  5. Xbox one s can I add an external cd drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s can I add an external cd drive: I have purchased an xbox one s, but is it possible to add an external cd drive so my son can play his old games still? If not, any other solutions..... many thanks...
  6. Classic games to add to backwards compatible Xbox one list! Blur, Mortal Kombat, Need for...

in XboX Insiders
    Classic games to add to backwards compatible Xbox one list! Blur, Mortal Kombat, Need for...: Hey everyone, really would like to get these Xbox 360 classic games added to backwards compatible list for Xbox one: Blur - racing multiplayer game by activision Mortal Kombat Need for speed most...
  7. Xbox One S Won't Add Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Won't Add Account: I was trying to fix an issue with a game that would not let me log into their servers no matter what I did. So I tried removing and readding my account. Removing was not an issue, Adding was the...
  8. Xbox1 can't buy 360 games or add-ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox1 can't buy 360 games or add-ons: Hello, I live in Australia and have spent 2 days trying to buy an add on for black ops 1 on my XBOX1. When I try and make the purchase it tells me to update my payment options so when I press to...
  9. How can you pay a past due subcription with a gift card without having to put the add...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can you pay a past due subcription with a gift card without having to put the add...: When ever I add the gift card to my acount I'm able to pay for it. But it wants me to put another way to pay and I dont have the info. b71be376-e5b2-447e-b308-15177f93af10
  10. Add-ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add-ons: Some add-ons will not show up in my queue. Some add-ons show to be downloading, and when finished, I cannot find them added to the game. One example Jedi Fallen Order the free DLC with a preorder...