Can you add French audio for movies in Canada (Quebec)?

Discus and support Can you add French audio for movies in Canada (Quebec)? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I wanted to rent The Green Knight that I missed in theater, but it’s only available in English. I know on Apple TV it’s available in French, so why not... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Nic727, Sep 26, 2021.

1. /u/Nic727
    /u/Nic727 Guest

I wanted to rent The Green Knight that I missed in theater, but it’s only available in English. I know on Apple TV it’s available in French, so why not on MS Store?

Thank you

submitted by /u/Nic727
    [link] [comments]

/u/Nic727, Sep 26, 2021
  2. Ragnarok5000 Win User

Flatout is getting a new game on PS4, Xbox One and PC

Deus Ex HR was made by French in Quebec (Canada).

This new FlatOut game will be made by the French in France.
  3. INoTroN Win User

Twitch app crashes when loading channel

Twitch not load chanel i m from quebec canada ,if i change my region to usa twitch work wtf

My region is (french canada)
  4. DoucetClaude1 Win User

Xbox live gold

Hi Felix,

We live in Quebec city, province of Quebec, Canada and help service in French will be appreciate please.

We are sure we use the good email and password for the Microsoft account / profile and

I can see in my historic payment my pass for xbox live gold.

Thank you
  5. DragonPaisible Win User

0x876c0001 marketplace with french canada. works with english canada

You are not alone.

i'm from Quebec (french), and get this error.

setting the xbox one to french canada, we can't access the marketplace game tab.

setting it to english/Canada...i can access it without problem now.

so this is not the Xbox One, it's Microsoft fault.

They mess up something when setting the black friday deal, since all was working fine before that.
  6. pkvas Win User

Region Blocked *South America*

Probably more a problem with your government than it is with Microsoft like I live in Canada and I'm not in Quebec but Quebec doesn't get most things we get because the provincial government requires everything to be written in French which a lot of companies
    can't be bothered to do
Thema:

1. Can you add French audio for movies in Canada (Quebec)? - Similar Threads - add French audio

2. (REQUEST) Add a Screen Resize Feature in the Settings (Just like Nintendo Switch &...

in XboX Insiders
    (REQUEST) Add a Screen Resize Feature in the Settings (Just like Nintendo Switch &...: Add a Screen Resize Feature the one with the arrows in the Settings app (Just like Nintendo Switch & Playstation) so we don't have to deal with changing it on a Monitor or TV I think this would...
  3. Feature request to add FrSky Taranis radio controller usb drivers to xbox series x.

in XboX Insiders
    Feature request to add FrSky Taranis radio controller usb drivers to xbox series x.: Feature request to add FrSky Taranis radio controller usb drivers to xbox series x. This would allow us to use the radio to fly flight simulator more precisely. Currently in windows 10, this is...
  4. Feature request to add betaflight usb hid drive to xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Feature request to add betaflight usb hid drive to xbox series x: Feature request to add betaflight usb hid driver to xbox series x. This would enable us to use radio controllers like FrSky Taranis to fly flight simulator. Currently this is supported on...
  5. it would be nice to add to xcloud you can clip

in XboX Insiders
    it would be nice to add to xcloud you can clip: it would be nice to be able to clip when playing on the cloud submitted by /u/DeepForDie [link] [comments]
  6. call of duty in game pass or just add another call of duty

in XboX Insiders
    call of duty in game pass or just add another call of duty: you guys should add call of duty ww2 to the game pass for X/S and xbox ONE i really want it and i cant afford it please submitted by /u/Beginning-Resort1843 [link] [comments]
  7. Add Alt Modifier to Xbox Adaptive Controller Shift Function

in XboX Insiders
    Add Alt Modifier to Xbox Adaptive Controller Shift Function: The Xbox Adaptive Controller (XAC) currently has the ability to assign any input, sans joystick, to function as a modifier key—temporarily reassigning other inputs, allowing inputs to do the work...
  8. Unable to add Xbox Series X to Xbox app for remote play features unless external HDDs are...

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to add Xbox Series X to Xbox app for remote play features unless external HDDs are...: This one threw me for a loop today. I spent the majority of the morning trying to get my console to show up in the consoles section of the Xbox app. I tried all the mobile devices in my house and...
  9. Can't disable "Apps Can Add a Border"

in XboX Insiders
    Can't disable "Apps Can Add a Border": Waddup fellow insiders, I few updates back, I became unable to untoggle "apps can add a border" in settings. This of course harms the new Microsoft Edge experience, because the browser no longer...
  10. English game but add-on is in french???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    English game but add-on is in french???: Hi guys, sorry to bother you with this. I recently started gaming again and dusted off all the old consoles, including the xbox360. I've been playing oblivion, but i noticed that even though my...