Can you add more iOS to Xcloud soon

Discus and support Can you add more iOS to Xcloud soon in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Can u add iPhone 8 and iPhone se 2nd gen to xcloud submitted by /u/Mariolxl [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mariolxl, Sep 18, 2021.

1. /u/Mariolxl
    /u/Mariolxl Guest

Can u add iPhone 8 and iPhone se 2nd gen to xcloud

submitted by /u/Mariolxl
    [link] [comments]

/u/Mariolxl, Sep 18, 2021
  2. GER I PR3D4T0R Win User

Xcloud

Hi XxDarkkAvenger,

the Project xCloud Prievew is already available for iOS! Please note, that only 10,000 people in total can try out the beta right now. For more infos visit https://majornelson.com/.

With kind regards

3. JDebro Win User

Xcloud

4. H3PA80R Win User

Available games on Project xCloud

That is really a nice list! Can´t wait to try Xcloud for myself as soon as it is available in Germany.

As Microsoft said at the XO19 Event, there will be new games added to the Xcloud in the future. Really excited what games they would add.
  5. AWildYamiEnters Win User

X019 Mixer Mixpot on TONIGHT'S Inside Xbox!

Wooo I can't wait! Hope they say xCloud beta is coming to iOS.
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

xCloud in AUSTRALIA

Nothing to add. I just wish you, great guys, to get it as soon as possible. A lot of countries in the world don't even have a Live. I'm sure that Australia will be in Xcloud club very soon.
Thema:

1. Can you add more iOS to Xcloud soon - Similar Threads - add more iOS

2. Is Microsoft ever going to add more backwards compatible Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft ever going to add more backwards compatible Xbox 360 games?: Hi everyone, I'm curious if anyone has heard anything about Microsoft adding more backwards compatible Xbox 360 games. Are they ever going to add more? There are still a lot of older games I would...
  3. Add more List of Xbox 360 Games be added to the Backwards Compatibility List

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add more List of Xbox 360 Games be added to the Backwards Compatibility List: Hello, I would like the following games to be added to the Backwards Compatibility List: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: Fall Of Max Payne, Max Payne 3, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil...
  4. Can you add more games that show on discord

in XboX Insiders
    Can you add more games that show on discord: [IMG] submitted by /u/Auxy6858 [link] [comments]
  5. Please add more customization to the share button on the new controllers

in XboX Insiders
    Please add more customization to the share button on the new controllers: Specifically being able to unbind it. It's a really neat idea but getting used to it being there has been really hard. I've had the controller for a day and I've accidentally taken 6 screenshots....
  6. More Add Backwards Compatibility Xbox series

in XboX Insiders
    More Add Backwards Compatibility Xbox series: We ask Microsoft to add more pre-compatibility games, the original Xbox games compatible with the X series, and to revive distinct titles such as the Conflict Desert Storm series and Grand Theft...
  7. Add more xbox 360 games to backwards compaitability list

in XboX Insiders
    Add more xbox 360 games to backwards compaitability list: Darkstalkers Ressurection we need this game added to backward compaitability so we can play it on xbox one, xbox series s/x. its a 360 title for 14.99 i thought i could order and be immediately...
  8. Please add more backwards compatibly games.

in XboX Insiders
    Please add more backwards compatibly games.: Like the Fear Series submitted by /u/hawkeye4002 [link] [comments]
  9. My xbox keeps scrolling down to the Add more menu.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox keeps scrolling down to the Add more menu.: My Xbox keeps scrolling down to the Add more menu. I can't play any games since it won't stop scrolling down. 967788e7-85ba-4c9d-91be-abdf6d2f079a
  10. More add backwards compatibility game xbox orginal on Xbox series x conflict desert storm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    More add backwards compatibility game xbox orginal on Xbox series x conflict desert storm: I really hope that Microsoft will add more pre-compatibility games to the original Xbox compatible games on the Xbox series and bring back featured titles such as Desert Storm Conflict and Grand...