Can You Appoint Someone As A Successor To Your Microsoft/Xbox Account

Discus and support Can You Appoint Someone As A Successor To Your Microsoft/Xbox Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, This may seem like a weird, weird question, but if I were to be horribly incapacitated someday or when I die many years from now, am I able to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SciFi1234, Jan 27, 2022.

1. SciFi1234
    SciFi1234 Guest

Hi,

This may seem like a weird, weird question, but if I were to be horribly incapacitated someday or when I die many years from now, am I able to appoint someone to be a successor to my Microsoft/Xbox Account, sort of similar to what I think Facebook has?

I also ask because, living in a world of largely online stuff, certain people like me who only buy digital games cannot leave behind physical discs to their kids or families anymore. Especially since game-collecting is very artful and now a hobby for a lot of people and a generational thing of joy, are my purchased digital games only ever able to be owned and used by me? Like is all that spent money on games just gone from the people I leave behind if I am incapacitated or pass away? How do accounts work after someone's passing?

Thanks for reading and sorry for the sort of grim topic.

:)

SciFi1234, Jan 27, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

This is a strange question but the thing you can do is let your loved one know your password or keep it somewhere safe where they'll find it. That way if you were to pass they can enter your account and access your titles.
  3. Allebas Win User

XBox 1 X keeps loosing IP Address

Also, if nothing works and your Xbox is still under warranty you can take it to a nearby Microsoft store and they can run a diagnostic test on it. This test take about 15 mins and you call your local Microsoft store to schedule an appointment.
  4. Allebas Win User

Broken white xbox x

Also, if your Xbox is still under warranty and if you live near an Microsoft store you call and set up an appointment for a diagnostic test. This test can take up to 15 mins. If it needs to be replace with a new Xbox they will help with that.
  5. Tech117ad Win User

XBox One X not recognized by HDMI out to any TV

Set up an appointment at your local Microsoft store(if you have one close) they can test it and send it off or exchange it with a refurb.

hope it works out for you.
  6. AlphaMana Win User

glitch in the systems

i want to make an appointment with a manager or someone work with microsoft in my country to make a deal and tell him every thing about the glitch
Thema:

1. Can You Appoint Someone As A Successor To Your Microsoft/Xbox Account - Similar Threads - Appoint Someone Successor

2. My HyperX mic stopped working. Can someone help me out?

in XboX Insiders
    My HyperX mic stopped working. Can someone help me out?: It works on my phone and my PC and doesn't work on any of my 3 xbox controllers. I just left the Xbox Insider program to see if that was the issue but apparently takes 72 hours to leave!!! So I...
  3. Can someone help me repair my old Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help me repair my old Xbox 360?: I have this old Xbox 360 S 4GB that I has as a kid that I wanted to put in my room for whenever people came over and wanted to play on it. The problem is that when I tried to get it working, I had...
  4. XBOX profiles not me someone hacked my Account Please delete all Xbox please

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX profiles not me someone hacked my Account Please delete all Xbox please: Someone opened an Xbox profile on me, and I've never played the game in my life.Help 205cc1af-be19-4193-86f5-7f22d2c8f1f7
  5. Microsoft support inadequate, someone assist

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft support inadequate, someone assist: Using my old D1 Xbox One disc to try and install Destiny, the Xbox doesn't even recognize that it's there. It doesn't read it. It doesn't realize it's an Xbox disc. I don't get any pop-up windows...
  6. How to reach out to someone at Microsoft/FromSoftware about Tenchu Z

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to reach out to someone at Microsoft/FromSoftware about Tenchu Z: It might sound ridiculous keeping in mind the reception of Tenchu Z, but I've been wanting to play this on my Series X so bad for months and I don't wanna rebuy a Xbox 360 to just play it again....
  7. SOMEONE PLS HELP — Falsely accused and communication banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    SOMEONE PLS HELP — Falsely accused and communication banned: SOMEONE PLS HELP—— Xbox communication banned me for saying and I quote “ enjoy being blocked❤️“ all because a grown man was speaking to me explicitly, and I told him he was being blocked, and Xbox...
  8. Someone bust in my Xbox account and spend my money

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone bust in my Xbox account and spend my money: Ok so I recently discovered that someone Arabic language related person had gotten into my account and bought a gold member ship and a game which I didn’t purchased at all! I manage to get...
  9. Someone got onto my account and changed my gamerscore and now I’ve received a permanent...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone got onto my account and changed my gamerscore and now I’ve received a permanent...: On October 22nd 2019. My account got hacked while I was on a family trip, they boosted my gamerscore. When I got back and saw what had happened, I immediately took action. I tried contacting Xbox...
  10. can someone please help me play Bo3 again

in XboX Insiders
    can someone please help me play Bo3 again: I bit ago i deleted my Bo3 chronicles add-on on my xbox i don't remember why but my best guess that i wasn't thinking and just did it but either way i just want to play my Bo3 and i just thought...