Can You Bring Back Xbox 360 Smartglass Please

Discus and support Can You Bring Back Xbox 360 Smartglass Please in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Why did you delete Xbox 360 SmartGlass. i only have an Xbox 360 not an one. i wanted to play games with SmartGlass and please can you Bring back Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by SaidLagdani, Mar 17, 2020.

1. SaidLagdani
    SaidLagdani Guest

Why did you delete Xbox 360 SmartGlass. i only have an Xbox 360 not an one. i wanted to play games with SmartGlass and please can you Bring back Xbox 360 SmartGlass to app store and google play please

:)

SaidLagdani, Mar 17, 2020
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

3. StuartATrueRed Win User

The Xbox 360 smartglass has been discontinued, and as such will not be coming back to any of the app stores including Google Play, the Microsoft store or iOS.
  4. Dude56Gamer Win User

They put it back up in the Microsoft store for windows as of today. It force installed on my pc. Might be something to check out, as I thought they retired it as well!
  5. pjameleven Win User

Like my fellow ambassadors said, it's no longer supported and the Xbox one smartglass features were mostly rolled into the xbox app.

That said, I'm with you in that I wish Xbox had continued to support smartglass. I always thought it was a very innovative app and had a lot of potential to add to the gaming experience.
  6. XBA_Hype Win User

Thema:

1. Can You Bring Back Xbox 360 Smartglass Please - Similar Threads - Bring 360 Smartglass

2. Games you want to bring back from xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games you want to bring back from xbox 360?: I would love a 4k texture remaster of the metal gear solid collection. Love that series :( 59992586-a86e-4a5c-a25a-9f7ed49e7056
  3. xbox 360 will not let me sign into xbox live, keeps bringing up a alert warning

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 will not let me sign into xbox live, keeps bringing up a alert warning: every time I try to log into Xbox360 live I have internet connection ,but a alert sign comes up ,have been trying for the last three days to log on 5bfdad75-0cdc-4397-88f2-cd2916bcd771
  4. can we bring back the streamable music player from the 360 into the one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can we bring back the streamable music player from the 360 into the one?: Before the Xbox one changed things the one thing I wanna see back is the built-in music player from the 360 era where you could select songs that you added to your system and be able to play them...
  5. Bring Game Room back to xbox 360 or xbox one!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring Game Room back to xbox 360 or xbox one!: Good morning! Retro gaming is coming back! Please bring back GAME ROOM for xbox 360 or xbox one! 96f35ca6-de02-4d74-8657-89f978e52b41
  6. Bring back orginal Most Wanted to Xbox 360 store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring back orginal Most Wanted to Xbox 360 store.: In couple months this game turns 10 years old. This is still my favorite need for speed game. I really dont get why it was removed from store back in 2012 at 1st place... So make 10 years old...
  7. Where can I bring my XBox 360 for repairs here in the Philippines?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I bring my XBox 360 for repairs here in the Philippines?: My XBox 360 is frozen. I have tried all the online suggestions but it just would not proceed. Where can I bring it for servicing in the Philippines? I'd appreciate any help....
  8. Bring some Arcade games from 360 to One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bring some Arcade games from 360 to One?: I was wondering if Microsoft would ever bring some Arcade games onto the 360.. Like what night I was playing UNO and just thought of it being on the One. Like a port or remastered. I forgot how...
  9. Xbox 360 controller - Bring it back!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller - Bring it back!: Does anyone else miss the 360 controller? The new controllers seem wonky. The dead zones seem larger. They seem to malfunction at a higher rate in my experience. They also seem like they...
  10. BRING XBOX 360 HOMEPAGE BACK

in XBoX on Consoles
    BRING XBOX 360 HOMEPAGE BACK: GUYS HONESTLY HOW COOL WOULD IT BE IF MICROSOFT BROUGHT BACK THE XBOX 360 OPERATING SYSTEM . LIKE REALLY THE XBOX ONE (WINDOWS WHATEVER 8) OS IS REALLY SLOW IT REALLY MAKES YOU DEPEND ON THE...