Can you change my account

Discus and support Can you change my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; One complain and im ban for 7 days look i pay for service your service not good help my account be stronger thant one complaint and you ban me dont... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IceBreaker Marc, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Can you change my account

One complain and im ban for 7 days look i pay for service your service not good help my account be stronger thant one complaint and you ban me dont abuse power give me agood service

:)

IceBreaker Marc, Oct 26, 2019
  2. annix Win User

Xbox Live, is Microsoft’s house. If you came into my house and behaved in a way I didn’t like, I’d ask you to leave, even if you had paid for a ticket to come to my house. Microsoft does the same.

The Community Guidelines are viewable below, and are worth being familiar with so you don’t find yourself in this position in the future, especially as consecutive offences can result in more serious and longer bans.

https://www.xbox.com/legal/community-standards
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi
    IceBreaker Marc

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this situation. As the Ambassadors have previously stated, you must go to through the
    Enforcement websiteto resolve this.
    If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website.
    Side note: Enforcement does not Post, Read, or Comment on Forums nor can support offer assistance.

If you run into a toxic player then it is best to Report, Block and Ignore the user, and do not engage them. (Enforcement does not see anyone as Defending themselves, they look towards the
    Code of Conductonly.)We do have upcoming changes for your privacy settings in the works
    that will allow you to further avoid toxic messages that you may potentially receive from other players and you can read about it in this article from Xbox Wire:
    Putting You in Control of Your Gaming Experience.

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive responses we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question
    or thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Happy gaming.
  4. Smwutches Win User

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com The enforcement team do not use the forums.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Gamertag change

Is there anyway I can change a name of an old account of mine and then change my main accounts name to that?
    Yes. If you change the name on the old account it'll free up the gamertag for use so you can change it to that.
  6. Peter R Fleming Win User

Changing email address assciated with Xbox live account

Thema:

1. Can you change my account - Similar Threads - change account

2. Changer d adresse email de mon compte -[Translation - Change my account's email address]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changer d adresse email de mon compte -[Translation - Change my account's email address]: Je voudrais savoir comment changer l'email de mon compte fornite? -[Translation - I would like to know how to change the email from my fornite account?] 2b72c482-170b-4f9a-8111-1b38477396ab
  3. Changing linked Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing linked Xbox account: Hello, When I created my Xbox Live account, I linked it to my previous Microsoft Account (let's say A mail). Later I began using another Microsoft Account (B mail), which I'm using as my primary...
  4. Can't change child account to adult

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change child account to adult: My son is 19 and his sub account (family member account) still says hes a child and i can't figure out how to change it to adult. Ive been on the account manager page but there were only options...
  5. My account got hacked and they changed my email

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got hacked and they changed my email: Hello My name is James and my friends account got hacked and they changed his email. His original email was; (Mod Removed) and the new one is (Mod Removed) can you help? I'm really trying to help...
  6. Adding or changing a Microsoft account for my Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding or changing a Microsoft account for my Xbox account: My parents set up my xbox account under their microsoft account and later i set up my own microsoft account which ive been earning points for microsoft rewards on and I would like to use my...
  7. How do I change of account on the inside app

in XboX Insiders
    How do I change of account on the inside app: My brother signed up with his account without my perm and now I don't know how to quit it submitted by /u/GE4RV0R7EX [link] [comments]
  8. How to change my user tag from one account to another for use on laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    How to change my user tag from one account to another for use on laptop: Hi Everyone, I have a couple of LIVE account's , I am signed in on my account on my xbox 360, however when I go to sign in on my PC's or laptops and I change the email address to the one used for...
  9. my xbox accounts gt has been changed without me doing so

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox accounts gt has been changed without me doing so: im wondering what to do about this because it just randomly happened i havent been charged or did i even change my gt but it has randomly gone from to SwellingDog8252 for no reason....
  10. Xbox Account got Hacked and the person changed my back up Email and took my Phone Number off.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got Hacked and the person changed my back up Email and took my Phone Number off.: afew days ago i was in the middle of a game on my Xbox when out of no where it kicked me out of my profile and said i was signed in on another Xbox, a few Mins later i get a Text from Microsoft...