Can you change my account

Discus and support Can you change my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; One complain and im ban for 7 days look i pay for service your service not good help my account be stronger thant one complaint and you ban me dont... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IceBreaker Marc, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Can you change my account

One complain and im ban for 7 days look i pay for service your service not good help my account be stronger thant one complaint and you ban me dont abuse power give me agood service

:)

IceBreaker Marc, Oct 26, 2019
  2. annix Win User

Xbox Live, is Microsoft’s house. If you came into my house and behaved in a way I didn’t like, I’d ask you to leave, even if you had paid for a ticket to come to my house. Microsoft does the same.

The Community Guidelines are viewable below, and are worth being familiar with so you don’t find yourself in this position in the future, especially as consecutive offences can result in more serious and longer bans.

https://www.xbox.com/legal/community-standards
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi
    IceBreaker Marc

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this situation. As the Ambassadors have previously stated, you must go to through the
    Enforcement websiteto resolve this.
    If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website.
    Side note: Enforcement does not Post, Read, or Comment on Forums nor can support offer assistance.

If you run into a toxic player then it is best to Report, Block and Ignore the user, and do not engage them. (Enforcement does not see anyone as Defending themselves, they look towards the
    Code of Conductonly.)We do have upcoming changes for your privacy settings in the works
    that will allow you to further avoid toxic messages that you may potentially receive from other players and you can read about it in this article from Xbox Wire:
    Putting You in Control of Your Gaming Experience.

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive responses we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question
    or thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Happy gaming.
  4. Smwutches Win User

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com The enforcement team do not use the forums.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Gamertag change

Is there anyway I can change a name of an old account of mine and then change my main accounts name to that?
    Yes. If you change the name on the old account it'll free up the gamertag for use so you can change it to that.
  6. Peter R Fleming Win User

Changing email address assciated with Xbox live account

Thema:

1. Can you change my account - Similar Threads - change account

2. I cant change my privacy settings for my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant change my privacy settings for my xbox account: I try to go to change my account settings at https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one but there is no settings or anything like...
  3. Change Xbox Account Email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change Xbox Account Email: The email that is on my xbox account is some bogus email ending in .ru. I assume its been hacked at some point. THIS IS NOT THE EMAIL LINKED OR USED TO LOGIN TO MY XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT. It works fine...
  4. Can your minecraft account be terminated if you change your password alot. (asking for a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can your minecraft account be terminated if you change your password alot. (asking for a...: Me and my friend were wondering if a minecraft account could be terminated for changing the password alot. Thanks! 5b55738b-ff03-4895-a777-e90d04836774
  5. Xbox Account Email Change.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account Email Change.: Is it possible to switch the email of my xbox account but not change the email for my microsoft account? As of now my dads email is on my xbox account but his email is linked to his microsoft...
  6. Change my xbox live email to my microsoft account email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change my xbox live email to my microsoft account email: My xbox and xbox box live subscription is registered under a hotmail address from a long time ago. I would like to transfer my xbox and xbox live account so that it's all under my microsoft...
  7. Changing Account Owner

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing Account Owner: Hi I have been using my xbox under my mothers email for years and now i want the xbox account to be moved under my own email address. The account has all my purchases and achivements on it so...
  8. Changing Email from Xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing Email from Xbox account: I am the owner of an @live.com email and my younger brother's Xbox account is using my email. I can't find the way to change the email where I keep my own email and he starts a new one with his...
  9. how to look up and change your email and cell phone to my new account

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to look up and change your email and cell phone to my new account: I cant login in to my old Hotmail account. How can i update my cell phone on my xbox live account Let me know 035083f5-453a-40a5-8ed9-f66de4724041
  10. Microsoft Account Hacked (Phone number and password changed, alongside setting up of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Hacked (Phone number and password changed, alongside setting up of...: I am unsure of when this has happened but has been recent. Someone has changed the password to my secondary Microsoft account (used for Xbox). They have also set up Microsoft Authenticator and...