Can you change your console xbox game pass subscription to pc ?

Discus and support Can you change your console xbox game pass subscription to pc ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can you change your console xbox game pass subscription to pc ? bfe7184f-4f57-4dfa-837b-9f63f800db87 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ΣτελιοςΑτακης, Aug 31, 2021.

1. Can you change your console xbox game pass subscription to pc ?

:)

ΣτελιοςΑτακης, Aug 31, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi ΣτελιοςΑτακης, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

I'm afraid that's not possible, but you can subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to convert your remaining Xbox Game Pass for Console subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate by that you will be able to access the subscription to your PC as well.

The Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is consists of Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, EA Play both for Xbox and PC. You will also have perks that you can redeem by having the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can convert Xbox game pass (xbox) to game pass (pc)

No, you cannot change your subscription to Xbox Game Pass for PC, your best bet is wait until your Xbox Game Pass expires or subscribe to Xbox Game pass Ultimate, and get it all in one subscription.
  4. SpiffyCorpse Win User

Help please is about Game pass ultimate

Hi!

The Game Pass Ultimate itself isn't in beta, but the PC Game Pass component is. If you're using it on your console, nothing should have changed as it has basically combined Game Pass and Live into one subscription but with the added bonus of PC Game Pass.

Have you tried rebooting your console? If your subscription is active it should recognise this. Also make sure you're signed into the account that purchased the subscription and games.
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE... DIVIDE & CONQUER? GEARS OF WAR 5 .. Decisive or Derisive?

With an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, you get game pass for console, game pass for PC and Xbox Live Gold membership status so you can play online with your friends and everything else that comes with Gold.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Xbox Game Pass

Hi САШАsanya,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. Regarding any subscriptions in your region, if you do not have an existing subscription to Xbox Game Pass, or your subscription has expired, then you must purchase a new subscription from
    a local retailer, usually via a pre-paid card in order to begin a revolving subscription. This is due to the changes due to evolving business practices in your region.

Xbox Game Pass for Console FAQ

Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) FAQ

I hope that this information helps out!
Thema:

1. Can you change your console xbox game pass subscription to pc ? - Similar Threads - change console game

2. Can I change my console region temporarily, in order to gift a game to a friend that they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I change my console region temporarily, in order to gift a game to a friend that they...: As the title says, I want to attempt a work around for gifting my friend a game. Will my console region matching his lead to me being able to gift a game for that region immediately to him? We are...
  3. Change from Xbox game pass for Console to Xbox game pass for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Change from Xbox game pass for Console to Xbox game pass for pc: Hello Support Xbox, My name is Quang, i need change from Xbox game pass for Consosole to Xbox game pass for pc. Please check my account and help me! Thank you! Regard,...
  4. Can't change active console on game pass app.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't change active console on game pass app.: I am looking for help. My first xbox one was replaced with new xbox one. On the xbox game pass app (Android), I can set the new xbox one as default console, but when I go to console management in...
  5. Cannot change console setting to download games while the console is off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot change console setting to download games while the console is off: Hi, Just bought an Xbox One S today. It seems to be set up ok, but I cant seem to find the settings in Dashboard to keep downloading while the console is off or when I'm watching TV. Thanks...
  6. Xbox Game Pass PC changed to Game Pass Console

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC changed to Game Pass Console: Hi. My Xbox Game Pass PC subscription changed to subscription Xbox Game Pass Console. I activated it on the computer. In the xbox app PC. After rebooting, I stopped connecting Xbox PC. And on...
  7. Why can't I change my address on the game console for updated credit card information?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my address on the game console for updated credit card information?: It's beyond broken. The interface in general is infuriating. Most people blame themselves when they can't figure things out, but I know it failed leadership within a company as to why bad...
  8. avoir changer de console de jeux xbox one s [Translation - Have to change console games Xbox ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    avoir changer de console de jeux xbox one s [Translation - Have to change console games Xbox ...: bonjour ou bonsoir avoir changer de Xbox one s en echange et en avoir une autre des jeux tout neuf et la console deconne déj .vous de merttre la plateforme de jeux c est votre plateforme qui me...
  9. Pre-ordering a game and changing consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-ordering a game and changing consoles: I have pre-order Fifa 17 super Deluxe edition. I can see it in my games awaiting to be down loaded, on the release date. I feel stupid asking this, but I suppose I'm just looking for reassurance,...
  10. Gone are all the games on the console, after the change of e-mail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gone are all the games on the console, after the change of e-mail: The problem is the following: there was a possibility that my account has been hacked, so for safety, in addition to the password change, I decided to change and email At first he was [Mod...