Can you convert a xbox one wireless controller into a wired controller? Would I need a...

Discus and support Can you convert a xbox one wireless controller into a wired controller? Would I need a... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Thank you in advance to anyone who answers! b5d7e850-a19e-4594-a067-454767ad2c0c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by maxsteel2468, Feb 17, 2020.

1. maxsteel2468
    maxsteel2468 Guest

Can you convert a xbox one wireless controller into a wired controller? Would I need a...

Thank you in advance to anyone who answers!

:)

maxsteel2468, Feb 17, 2020
  2. Awakening Now Win User

Don't you find it funny

[quote user="DJ SANDSTORM407"]

All the Xbox one controllers will have a USB port so you can plug into your xbox one wired. I like wireless better but those professional gamers prefer wired.

[/quote]

I like how the X1 one controller is both wireless and wired. Unplug the cable for wireless, plug in the cable for wired. No need to buy two controllers anymore, just one controller that converts to either.
  3. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Can i connect my Xbox 360 controller on my PC?

No, the Play and Charge kit does not convert a wireless controller into a wired one, it simply charges the controller. If you want a wireless controller to work on a Windows PC you will need the Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox On Windows 10

No sorry there isn't. The Xbox 360 wireless controller is wireless at all times, it was not designed to work with a wired connection. A play and charge cable would only charge the controller since the controller itself has no data
    port. To use a Wireless controller you will need a Wireless Gaming Receiver. MS no longer make these, all the ones sold on the Internet are actually third party. I understand they can be difficult to set up sometimes.

Only the Xbox One controller can be used with either a wire or wireless.
  5. Allebas Win User

wireless headset

Hi Medgar_244,

As of right now you cant use wireless headsets on Xbox. You can only use a wireless controller but the headset as to be wired. i wish you could because I would buy one in a heartbeat. Maybe next gen would offer the option to use wireless headset>>>I have
    my fingerscross.

If the headset comes with a wired you need to plug that into your controller. If it doesnt and is just wireless>>>and you recently brought it, you need to return it for a wired headset. Sorry about that.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Trying to hook up xbox 360 controller to pc for pc games

Hello im tring to hook up my xbox 360 controller with charge cord....
    H,

That's your problem, right there. Unfortunately, if you connect your wireless Xbox 360 controller with a charging cable, all your doing is charging the controller.

The 360 wireless controller can't be turned into a wired controller with the charging cable as neither the controller or the wire were designed to send data this way.

You either need 360 wired controller or an Xbox One controller. Xbox One controllers can use wired or wireless, but wireless is only supported via Windows 10.

Hope that helps.
Thema:

1. Can you convert a xbox one wireless controller into a wired controller? Would I need a... - Similar Threads - convert wireless controller

2. I don't want to convert my Xbox live gold pass to a game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't want to convert my Xbox live gold pass to a game pass ultimate: I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and when I try to activate it, it is trying to convert that directly to a 4-month ultimate game pass. But what if I do not want the game pass? I just want...
  3. xbox 360 game converted to xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 game converted to xbox one: I would Like to know who I can talk to that dose the Xbox 360 conversion to Xbox one. My daughter and I have been trying to find family game night 3 for the Xbox one and they only made it for the...
  4. Initial 1yr XBLive Converted. Can add 24mo more still convert?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Initial 1yr XBLive Converted. Can add 24mo more still convert?: Greetings, I initially was ignorant and tentative regarding the XbLive Gold convert to Ultimate Game Pass (up to 36 mo) - therefore, being something new and ignorant to, I opted to play safe only...
  5. Help! lost game progress after converting Xbox 360 profile to xbox live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! lost game progress after converting Xbox 360 profile to xbox live.: Alright, so for years i've had this gamer profile that id never signed into xbox live. I finally decided to make an xbox live account for that profile. I mainly played gears of war 3. I was level...
  6. : HDMI converter

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : HDMI converter: : HDMI converter They are readily agailable at places like Best Buy and Amazon. Please note that not all games will be readily playable as they assume minimum resolutions an analog television cant...
  7. Convert Gold to Game Pass Ultimate again

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Convert Gold to Game Pass Ultimate again: Hello, my Ultimate subscription ends today. I've done this sub converting 3 months of Gold in 4 Ultimate, so tomorrow can I purchase 1 year of Gold and 1 month of Ultimate, converting in 13...
  8. convert foreign microsoft money into home region money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    convert foreign microsoft money into home region money: i have yen in my account anyway to convert that into english pounds 71a14ad1-3c4b-4eda-b537-907ba3756ab9
  9. Xbox Live Gold Converting to Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Converting to Ultimate Game Pass: I currently have an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription active on my account. I want to purchase an additional 12 months of Xbox Live Gold. I have about 1 month left on my Game Pass subscription....
  10. DVD von Kinect Sports Rivals für meine XBOX All Digital in einen Code wandeln [Convert DVD...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DVD von Kinect Sports Rivals für meine XBOX All Digital in einen Code wandeln [Convert DVD...: Hallo zusammen, wir haben uns eine XBOX All Digital zugelegt und eine DVD Version des Spiels Kinect Sports Rivals geschenkt bekommen. Meine erste Anfrage bei MS wurde mir mitgeteilt, dass ich...