Can you cuss in parties.

Discus and support Can you cuss in parties. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. Is it a violation of the code of conduct of Xbox Live to cuss in a party. (Not cussing to people, just saying it normally).... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oscarjohna, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Oscarjohna
    Oscarjohna Guest

Can you cuss in parties.

Hello.

Is it a violation of the code of conduct of Xbox Live to cuss in a party. (Not cussing to people, just saying it normally).

:)

Oscarjohna, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Can you cuss in parties.

Profanity is a violation of the code of conduct. So if it's done over Live, it's not allowed.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Can you cuss in parties.

Hi Oscar,

As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread as to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. G4m3r Z0mb13 Win User

Can you cuss in parties.

Howdy, Oscarjohna

Cursing is super common I, myself, as a live streamer do it often. However, make sure you aren't offending others or making others uncomfortable.

Thank you

your friend, Zombie
  5. Droxcy Win User

party chat killed xbox community

Party chat is a great feature but is a good and bad at the same time.It's rare to find a good lobby of people that you can talk to and not some 2 year old cussing you out.
  6. HoundDog75 Win User

Does Ghost have a Mature Content feature?

do you mean you don't have to listen to ask squeky 12 years olds cussing and using the n word.

Join party chat with your buds
Thema:

Can you cuss in parties.

1. Can you cuss in parties. - Similar Threads - cuss parties

2. My daughter just got her Xbox reinstatement but someone just cussed at her how do i report...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My daughter just got her Xbox reinstatement but someone just cussed at her how do i report...: How do i report someone one i am a parent trying to help my daughter e5e8ec8d-14be-4aa6-a768-11a911fdb5aa
  3. Banned for getting cussed out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for getting cussed out?: so today I killed a kid on pubg riding by me on a motor bike. He proceeded to message me and cuss me out, telling me to die and get cancer and swearing me up and down. I got banned for telling him...
  4. I was communication banned by a guy who was cussing out everyone in the party, then reported ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was communication banned by a guy who was cussing out everyone in the party, then reported ...: This is my first communication ban and I cannot talk to my friends, send messages, gamechat, or join partys. How long am I banned for? 473dea0f-80b6-4897-8156-24e1a605f431
  5. Chat Banned For Saying One Cuss Word

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat Banned For Saying One Cuss Word: I really don't understand why I get communication banned for eight days for saying 1 cuss word. Most of the games I play like Call of Duty literally curse everyone I kill someone. It seriously...
  6. hello im geting cussed by 9 year olds help me pls

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello im geting cussed by 9 year olds help me pls: hello im getting cussed at by 9 year olds can you ban you from their account or so they cant message and party for a week pls help their names are hannie12 dreamylaywer444 and poisonedkissx66 pls...
  7. I got banned for playing better than others. I didnt cuss and talk to any stranger.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned for playing better than others. I didnt cuss and talk to any stranger.: I was playing today with a good friend of mine and then ism received a message from microsoft where it says that i got an enforcement. But my question is why? There were people messaging theyre...
  8. I got banned for cussing one time. There is no reason for this I am adult and it was not a bad ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned for cussing one time. There is no reason for this I am adult and it was not a bad ...: I should not be banned. I said one thing I should get a warning. I am trying to play with my uncle tonight which I haven't seen in 3 years and I just wanna play with him for Christmas cause he got...
  9. my account has been banned forever for cussing please unban me so i can continue using ur ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my account has been banned forever for cussing please unban me so i can continue using ur ...: cussing is not harassment xblpet its cussing trash talk is not harassment as long as it doesnt affect the player at all. Here ill give you an example right here. phil spencer is harassing me to...
  10. Guy cussing me and friends out on gta 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Guy cussing me and friends out on gta 5: [Mod Removed] is cussing and threatening me and my friends. e226dc61-8eeb-41c2-8d66-b0881d6696a1