Can you delete my Thread?

Discus and support Can you delete my Thread? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Can you Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AFKiller, Feb 26, 2021.

?

Delete

1. Delete

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Delete

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. AFKiller
    AFKiller New Member

Can you

Last edited: Mar 2, 2021
    AFKiller, Feb 26, 2021
  2. Photonimus Win User

Can You delete a gamertag???

YearlyKitten needs to be switched out to an MS account not for use, so your proper MS account is free to have the proper gamertag added to it.
  3. blueamcat Win User

I would contact support to see what you can do about switching the emails around on the gamertags. I assume you are in the US? (800) 469-9269 Just make sure you have all of the info so they can verify your identity! Good luck!
  4. YearlyKitten258 Win User

This account im on now is actually the account i want to delete
  5. Smwutches Win User

You deleted my post

Please keep the forum guidelines in mind when posting. In particular:

23) Please do not discuss or post links to any topic that could violate the 'Terms Of Use'. Including any threads or posts regarding modifying the way your Xbox operates such 'modding' and/or 'chipping' your Xbox or otherwise altering the way it is intended to operate. This includes ANY discussion of self-repair. Please only suggest official support procedures as noted on official support pages on Xbox.com.

28) Do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, remove a post edited by a moderator or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
  6. ncgfuelld Win User

Old Updates You Can Delete

[quote user="vibroluxor"]

[quote user="FueldRockets"]

well that was the premium maps >>"END GAME"
    DLC
    that ALL premium players are entitled to two weeks in advance of the
    regular rabble. I'm assuming you are Premium?

[/quote]

No such thing as a "premium map" fueld. Buying premium simply included the cost of all the DLC and early access to it. You don't have to be a premium to buy the map packs, and at this stage you wouldn't want to waster your money as there
    are no more DLC scheduled, unless you are purchasing the game new, then the premium addition included all dlc.

[/quote]there ya see it now
Thema:

1. Can you delete my Thread? - Similar Threads - delete Thread

2. While the mods here delete BC ideas on the weekly request thread, would you please change...

in XboX Insiders
    While the mods here delete BC ideas on the weekly request thread, would you please change...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  3. Delete thread?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Delete thread?: How do i delete a thread/question? e1e4c673-bd39-4405-b34b-aa1bb7a60e99
  4. Thread Deleted

in XBoX on Windows
    Thread Deleted: Hi just enquiry i just had email saying thread deleted have i done something wrong. It was just delted by moderator. The title was someone is harrassing me and my friends and i dont know what...
  5. All forum threads deleted.

in XBoX Accessibility
    All forum threads deleted.: I always try to use the forums to get answers to questions not alot of people have answers to, but about a month or two ago, I log on to here and ALL of my posts had been deleted. Not just...
  6. Deleted Thread w/ Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deleted Thread w/ Code: i accidentally deleted the thread with the code for Fallout 3 I got for preordering Fallout 4 before I downloaded it. Is there a way to have it resent. 37d10d03-7ae6-4899-9aac-bf371e9144d5
  7. Microsoft Deleting threads about Cant TW3 launch issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Deleting threads about Cant TW3 launch issue: Stop deleting our threads. Just shows even more that you are in the wrong. Everyone knows you messed up so just fix it and stop being little baby company that deletes everything they dont like...
  8. How can I delete all my own threads and posts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I delete all my own threads and posts?: How can I delete all my own threads and posts? c1cd0d1e-baf0-46ad-bb41-c0e3009f7d69
  9. Deleting threads about post party chat ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting threads about post party chat ban: Actually really poor show for microsoft to keep deleting/hide posts regarding this issue. I understand you lack the capability to fix this issue. Just some honesty would be appreciated. Ive been...
  10. deleting my threads

in XBoX on Consoles
    deleting my threads: you guys are garbage. stupid admins. i making constructive threads asking questions and you are deleting them. this toilet bowl community is aweful Microsoft cant even get their crap together,...
Tags: