Can you get banned for gamerpic?

Discus and support Can you get banned for gamerpic? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello there Microsoft I heard alot people get banned for Custom images Can you punished for that I put lot like love live sunshine sonic the hedgehog... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Snow7Revive4, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Snow7Revive4
    Snow7Revive4 Guest

Hello there Microsoft I heard alot people get banned for Custom images Can you punished for that I put lot like love live sunshine sonic the hedgehog or mario my Xbox avatar and my favorite Virtual youtuber Kizuna Ai plus Can anime cosplays as your picture can permanently ban you right because theres alot people who like that stuff also What happens if you send too much mail on outlook.com

:)

Snow7Revive4, Aug 2, 2021
  2. ClausReich Win User

Hello Skywarrior1653! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

By uploading custom profile pictures, you are subject to the Xbox Community Standards. Images that violate the standards can result in enforcement action by the Xbox Safety team. So, you can only upload content that is created by you, and not copyrighted by other people.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

If your gamerpic breaks the rules, then yes you can be given a ban...not sure about a permanent ban though...I imagine you'd have to keep violating the rules for quite while to manage that.

What do you mean by sending too much email? Far as I know, Outlook doesn't have any limits on the amount sent...of course, sending too much to one person may be considered spam (if they see it that way) and attract enforcement action. After all, companies use Outlook and some may send out hundreds if not thousands a day
  4. Snow7Revive4 Win User

You like my new picture claus also yes I understand the rules of microsoft
  5. U Could B Mine Win User

Exploiting a Glitch - Can you get banned?

Most cheats are put in to aid the testing of the game. Play testers can go straight to specific level in the game with out playing the levels before it, then they are left in for the fun of it.
  6. Praetorian VIII Win User

Exploiting a Glitch - Can you get banned?

[quote user="V King Bill V"]

So whats the difference between a glitch and a cheat? when i say cheat im talking about a button/joypad cheat.

[/quote]

Cheats are put into the game by developers to make the game more fun.

Glitches are left in accidently because no developer has the time to find and correct bugs in millions of lines of coding.
Thema:

1. Can you get banned for gamerpic? - Similar Threads - banned gamerpic

2. Gamerpic Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerpic Ban: Today I received a warning about the ban for my Gamerpic, on which was pictured of Michael Jordan, a very famous basketball player I think everyone knows him. I ask for a response from the support...
  3. Why was I gamerpic banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I gamerpic banned: This picture got me banned but others can have [mod removed] pics and [mod removed] hanging out and its all fine. [mod removed] 812e6f4c-a3b9-4750-826e-7aa5da2504ab
  4. Banned for using an Avatar Editor Gamerpic?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for using an Avatar Editor Gamerpic?: [img] So this is the Gamerpic i made yesterday and now I am banned for using Gamerpic features???? Can someone please help? I didn't violate the terms of service at ALL! Although it's only a...
  5. Xbox Custom Gamerpic 24 hour ban !

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Custom Gamerpic 24 hour ban !: Hi, just a 15 minutes ago I changed my Gamerpic to this : [img] It's a Photoshoped scene I find on the Internet from a well known anime named Dragon Ball Z diffused for kids/teens so a minor...
  6. Gamerpic ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerpic ban: Is a joker gamerpic bannable He is technically a notorious which is against the code of cunduct so if someone could tell me it would be appreciated 59d8a017-395b-4bbf-b1a4-b56e0f9b4021
  7. Gamerpic ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerpic ban: How does the Confederate flag break code of conduct c14108c2-5cf9-4123-a129-bcd9af0ff667
  8. Banned For a Gamerpic That Was a Solid Color?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned For a Gamerpic That Was a Solid Color?: I got banned today for having a Gamerpic that was just black, nothing more, nothing less. I have had this same Gamerpic on other accounts and never once had to deal with this. I am so tired of...
  9. Gamerpic ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerpic ban: yesterday I received a warning about the ban for my Gamerpic, on which was pictured Joseph Stalin. I ask for a response from the support for which I received the ban? Is Joseph Stalin a...
  10. Can't appeal a undeserved gamerpic ban?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't appeal a undeserved gamerpic ban?: I've had a gamer picture of a artist I like Yasmine Yousaf from the dance music group ''Krewella'' For the past 3/4 months now and woke up to a 24 hour ban this morning... She had on a shirt...