Can you get games from other people/profiles when network transferring?

Discus and support Can you get games from other people/profiles when network transferring? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Are you able to own games from someone else when network transferring? In my case my brother and I don’t want to keep buying games twice.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Twinners09, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Twinners09
    Twinners09 Guest

Are you able to own games from someone else when network transferring? In my case my brother and I don’t want to keep buying games twice.

:)

Twinners09, Apr 18, 2019
  2. meresidesoldier Win User

Just share gold with each other that should sort you problem its simple to do
  3. RandyAU93 Win User

Network Transfer only allows the duplication of games from one Xbox One to another on the same local network. It does not affect the licensing of the titles, which are still tied to one and only one Microsoft account.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

5. k1ll kenny Win User

Feel free to add me

Looking for people to game with? Try www.mygamesterlife.com social networking for the gamers! see others profile's and what games they play. they have members from all over and have instant meesenger! plus alot more!
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

Trouble connecting to xbox from laptop on college wifi

Can you run a ping from your laptop to the IP on your Xbox when at college. If you cannot you cannot route from the network the laptop is on to the gaming network for your Xbox. It will be due to your colleges network people most likely either putting
    up a firewall or just blocking the ports.

When you are at school you will have to get used to the Xbox APP not being able to connect.
Thema:

1. Can you get games from other people/profiles when network transferring? - Similar Threads - games profiles network

2. Witcher 3 GOTY - no game progress on xbox profile / no achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Witcher 3 GOTY - no game progress on xbox profile / no achievements: Hey, Some time ago I bought the W3-GOTY (digital version) from the MS Store on my Xbox One S. I have already played about 100h, level 24, Velen cleared... and 0 achievements unlocked. I don't...
  3. Game share - two profiles, three consoles.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game share - two profiles, three consoles.: Hi, I have been successfully game sharing with my son’s account by setting his xbox console to be my home xbox- I have an xbox and he has one in his bedroom, separate gamertags - but now he also...
  4. How do I recover an old profile, that takes into account I only used it for playing games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover an old profile, that takes into account I only used it for playing games...: Account Recovery Form Problem f724f7d3-25bc-4e50-93d6-523e40fa003b
  5. Can't join game from other players profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join game from other players profile: The "join the game" button is gray and nothing happens when pressed. ea3cc8da-24f5-4ba0-86dc-f5ecf7f7b695
  6. no xbox 360 profile on xbox 360 games on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    no xbox 360 profile on xbox 360 games on xbox one: I want to play Xbox 360 games but I don't have an Xbox 360 account, so I cant play. do I make an xbox 360 account, if so how? 2bf14f1f-33f8-4d5e-a7bd-bdbff29582ff
  7. Game Missing from profile (98% completed)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Missing from profile (98% completed): Help please, My son recently nearly completed Lego Marvel 2 on Xbox one s. Next day the saved game was gone. 98% completion and very excited about finishing it completely. Please help Signed...
  8. Xbox360 want to copy profiles and game progress to second consul

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 want to copy profiles and game progress to second consul: I have 2 xbox360 consuls and want to se se them in n different rooms. Cannot copy game info from usb usb sto to second consul c8c6a43c-01e6-4ad2-b291-f25cb8d6b6ed
  9. Other profiles not able to play downloaded full games on same console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Other profiles not able to play downloaded full games on same console: Hi, every time my daughter wants 2 play a downloaded game on our xbox360 I have 2 sign in first and start the game then log out and log in the other profile. It's really tedious and I'm worried if...
  10. Won't let me download profile or connect to network when starting an xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me download profile or connect to network when starting an xbox 360 game: I just bought my xbox with Skate 3, and everytime i go to try and play it the gray screen pops up saying "getting your xbox 360 info" and the progress bar never moves past 0%. After a couple...