Can you go backwards compatible without Internet???

Discus and support Can you go backwards compatible without Internet??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I do not have internet and I'm running an older version of the 360 dash. I was wandering if original xbox games required an internet connection to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Senor Nads, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Senor Nads
    Senor Nads Guest

I do not have internet and I'm running an older version of the 360 dash. I was wandering if original xbox games required an internet connection to update.

I'm wanting to play Thief Deadly Shadows but not sure if it will work on my xbox without an update.

Thank you,

:)

Senor Nads, Jan 27, 2014
  2. Metal Gear Solid 2 / 3 HD Edition Backwards Compatiblity for XBOX One X.

If those games become backwards compatible, you can play it. You can go to web search and look up the list of backwards compatible games.

Radiant Sword X, Jan 27, 2014
  3. LegoNinja187
    LegoNinja187 Guest
    tom clancy's hawx

Currently this title is not part of the backwards compatible catalog, you can go to xbox.uservoice.com and request this game become part of the backwards compatible catalog.

For a list of currently backwards compatible titles you can check here Available games

Or here Xbox One Backward Compatibility

LegoNinja187, Jan 27, 2014
  4. Can you go backwards compatible without Internet???

Hey mate, you do need an update to be able to play original xbox games on the 360, however you can download the update from the websites and put it on the USB or disc and install it to the console that way:

support.xbox.com/.../play-original-games

-

Also Thief is on the compatibility list so it should play fine after you do the above.

DigitalAssassin, Jan 27, 2014
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

Hey mate, you do need an update to be able to play original xbox games on the 360, however you can download the update from the websites and put it on the USB or disc and install it to the console that way:

support.xbox.com/.../play-original-games

-

Also Thief is on the compatibility list so it should play fine after you do the above.
  6. BowenB23 Win User

What is that one Xbox feature that has you hooked?

I like the it that they added backwards compatibility. It brings back the old games with better graphics.
    Backwards compatibility is another really big one. Couldn't go without it.
  7. Radiant Sword X Win User

Metal Gear Solid 2 / 3 HD Edition Backwards Compatiblity for XBOX One X.

If those games become backwards compatible, you can play it. You can go to web search and look up the list of backwards compatible games.
  8. LegoNinja187 Win User

tom clancy's hawx

9. Internet Expert Win User

Already Own Red Dead Redemption on 360?

You should be able to go ahead and install your RDR disc on your Xbox One without a problem.

That game has been added to the Backward Compatibility list a week or two ago. Backward compatibility is not limited to digital versions of the 360 games, if that's what you're thinking.
Thema:

1. Can you go backwards compatible without Internet??? - Similar Threads - backwards compatible without

2. need for speed underground backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need for speed underground backwards compatible: please make need for speed underground 1 2 most wanted carbon the run hot pursuit for xbox one backwards compatible 14cbda77-b6a4-4f87-a00e-e9ea5b03a8d6
  3. Backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility: Hello Mams & Sirs. My late childhood and early adolescence have been spent playing this these fine consoles of Microsoft, mainly spent playing star wars games. That's why I type this memo. To ask...
  4. Avatar The Game in backward compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avatar The Game in backward compatibility: Don’t you guys think that this game was awsome?! I would like to play it again on my xbox one. Is it possible that they are going to put the game into the backward list?...
  5. Backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility: Hey there my name is Sukhjit and I was wondering if you could please please add need for speed undercover to the backwards compatibility list there are so many ways i could tell you to add it but...
  6. Backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility: Hello there, I have yet to buy the xbox one and plan to purchase one soon. I am a returning player from the 360 and have a burning question I would love to get answered, how does backwards...
  7. Is Charlie Murder going to be Backwards Compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Charlie Murder going to be Backwards Compatible?: Ska studios has gone on record to say they want it to be backward compatible and are waiting on Xbox, so is the answer going to be yes? 3a0beb29-fed4-4d84-b385-91a11bc0559c
  8. Can I play any backward compatible xbox 360 or xbox one games without

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play any backward compatible xbox 360 or xbox one games without: Game install or play offline or do you force me to wait more then 24 hours shile on xbox live.I hope there an xbox one rest mode feature soon. ddde171f-f2ab-4295-a0b7-d3d42d3abe1e
  9. How do you create a save file for a backwards compatible game without using an existing save ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you create a save file for a backwards compatible game without using an existing save ...: I don't have access to save files for several backwards compatible games, Borderlands for instance, so I started an entirely new game. I saved it through the start menu seemingly without a...
  10. Is there any way to download backwards compatible GWG games on my Xbox One without using ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to download backwards compatible GWG games on my Xbox One without using ...: Hey, I'm a young person and i don't have a credit card. I can't download back compat GWG games directly from my console, I heard that you have to download them through the Xbox.com website. But i...