Can you guys add a dark mode feature to microsoft edge

Discus and support Can you guys add a dark mode feature to microsoft edge in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I would greatly appreciate it if you guys add a dark mode for the web browser submitted by /u/john_TheRaider [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/john_TheRaider, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Can you guys add a dark mode feature to microsoft edge

I would greatly appreciate it if you guys add a dark mode for the web browser

submitted by /u/john_TheRaider
    [link] [comments]

/u/john_TheRaider, Oct 21, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Microsoft Edge

Hello Conner,

We understand that you would like to know if Microsoft Edge on the Xbox One is supported through mouse and keyboard.

The mouse and keyboard is a new feature added to the console. They did this to make it competitive for games like Fortnite, that supports all platforms. Currently, Microsoft Edge is not a supported application
    for this feature, but as time goes by, it is likely that more features will become available. You can always post an idea to
    Xbox ideas.

Hope this helps.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox storage files

Well ok,but on dev mode i also have emulators and i can download roms,but in a limited number,also i only download in microsoft edge,and it tells me the same things
    That's because the emulator you run in Dev Mode might reserve enough room inside it's own special sandbox to store the downloaded roms.

But Microsoft specifically disabled the storage of downloadable files in the Edge Browser app. It's just not possible to do in this particular app.

If you are knowledgeable enough, you can write your own browser UWP, and sideload that to the console, and allow that app enough storage to allow downloading.

But with the built in Edge browser, you can't download anything anywhere.
  4. ExceptedYeti321 Win User

Hi, i recently got shadow of mordor and it came with a Dark Ranger Pack, but the two codes on the back are not working. please, can some one help me of give me a number to call?

Hey Guys I use a xbox one and i found a way that gives you the dark ranger stuff.All u have to go is go to the Shadow of Mordor add-ons in the xbox store and look for the skin and the challenge mode,after that it allows you to install it.This only works
    if you have already given the code or scanned the QR Code.
  5. Sc0Rp1O K1nG Win User

somebody help please

I already have my account and the xbox bundle comes with a PPC. thanks for your help tho. if you guys play the games Grand theft auto 5 or Dark siders two then add me and I can play you guys by this weekend
  6. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Xbox remote on mobile app "A" not working

The features provided are different based on which app you’re using. If you launch the Edge browser, you’ll see a bar with “Microsoft Edge” at the bottom of the screen. You can then tap the remote icon at the bottom-right corner of the screen and you’ll
    get an interface that provides buttons for swiping and tapping to control the app, as well as an on-smartphone keyboard when you select a text field.
Thema:

Can you guys add a dark mode feature to microsoft edge

1. Can you guys add a dark mode feature to microsoft edge - Similar Threads - guys add dark

2. What you guys binge watching this weekend?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What you guys binge watching this weekend?: Ik this has been a pretty crappy monday lol, what you guys looking forward to this weekend or when you have time off? b78cba8b-c0c3-4f56-91fa-bed6f79545b9
  3. You guys must really have no life or can't read

in XBoX Accessibility
    You guys must really have no life or can't read: So, ATTENTION XBOX ENFORCEMENT ....how is this a reason to suspend anything??? His handle is [mod removed] Maybe you need to be a bit more better at picking who and why you ban next time I'll...
  4. Hi I've been boot by to guys someone know what I have to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I've been boot by to guys someone know what I have to do?: Hi, I've been boot by this 2 guys: [mod removed] what I have to do right now? 99ec271a-d6b5-4a2f-92ce-8a622cbe66f5
  5. OK guys - What was in the fuckin' Kool Aid that made you guys think THIS looks "Cool"

in XboX Insiders
    OK guys - What was in the fuckin' Kool Aid that made you guys think THIS looks "Cool": [IMG] submitted by /u/BachPatu [link] [comments]
  6. OK guys - What was in the fuckin' #KoolAid that made you guys think THIS looks "Cool"

in XboX Insiders
    OK guys - What was in the fuckin' #KoolAid that made you guys think THIS looks "Cool": [IMG] submitted by /u/BachPatu [link] [comments]
  7. What do you guys think of the way the notifications fade out in the new update?

in XboX Insiders
    What do you guys think of the way the notifications fade out in the new update?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Baymax420x [link] [comments]
  8. guys please help me i have a problem

in XBoX on Windows
    guys please help me i have a problem: i have xbox game pass on pc and i cant download one game (sea of thieves) every time i try to down load i see error so please help me d138eec1-643d-4c29-b268-6bd9258e6952
  9. I have a new feature that you guys should add.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a new feature that you guys should add.: I would love if when we unlocked achievement instead of it in our deed just saying we got it, i think it should automatically do a 30 past record, so in that way if we got a sick achievement and...
  10. lookin for some guys and girls to add, new account with no friends =/

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lookin for some guys and girls to add, new account with no friends =/: I jus bought an xbox one recently and made a new account, so I need some people on my friends list, im a social guy, my GT is Danny Scoopz, go ahead and add me or post. thanks everybody....