Can you hear me now?

Discus and support Can you hear me now? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; For some reason, when I plug in my headset, the sound completely works perfectly normal, except the microphone. Hence the subject name. Can anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TunefulCamera70, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Can you hear me now?

For some reason, when I plug in my headset, the sound completely works perfectly normal, except the microphone. Hence the subject name.

Can anyone give me suggestions that may work on my catastrophe? I want to talk to my friends. Yes, I do have a wired controller.

Tuneful-

:)

TunefulCamera70, Dec 2, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Can you hear me now?

Have you updated the controller firmware?

System>Settings>Devices + Accessories
  3. TunefulCamera70 Win User

Can you hear me now?

It's selected at on, but its not working.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Can you hear me now?

Hi TunefulCamera70,

I'd recommend trying the headset on a baseline device like a mobile phone to confirm that the microphone is working properly.

Then, while the Xbox is on, go ahead and do a
    hard restart and power cycle to the console.
    Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds or until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 5 minutes. Then re-connect and wait 60 seconds before turning on the Xbox. Holding down the power
    button on the console to force a shutdown is an important step.

If mic still doesn't work but you did confirm it works on a baseline device, then the issue is with the controller's input. If you have another controller to try I'd recommend that. Also try forcing the controller firmware update while the headset is plugged
    in and see if that makes any difference.
  5. TunefulCamera70 Win User

Can you hear me now?

How do I do that?

Plus, my controller is wired.
  6. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Can you hear me now?

Hi, so you is having problem on your Xbox Or Pc? if you are in Xbox, try make recalibration of your Controller, since the your Headset is pluged in there
Thema:

Can you hear me now?

1. Can you hear me now? - Similar Threads - hear

2. Cannot Hear Voice Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Hear Voice Chat: I have an Xbox One brand stereo headset that’s been working fine until lately. I mainly use it while playing Fortnite, and the in-game sound comes through the speakers just fine, but voice chat...
  3. People can't hear me!

in XBoX on Consoles
    People can't hear me!: Hi! I have this issue where people can't hear me. The first example of this whenever I start a party and start speaking with my headset, the ring around my profile doesn't move, meaning that it...
  4. Trouble hearing a friend in a party

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble hearing a friend in a party: My issue is that when I'm in a party or chat with one of my friends I cannot hear them and they cannot hear me. If I go into a party with them and other people I can hear everyone else and they...
  5. Can't hear anyone or talk in xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't hear anyone or talk in xbox app: So for about 3 days now I have not been able to talk with anyone on the xbox app. Whenever I join a party I either stay connecting infinitely or I connect but can't talk or hear anyone. This just...
  6. While playing NBA2K20 I cant hear people in game chat unless my headphones are plugged in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While playing NBA2K20 I cant hear people in game chat unless my headphones are plugged in...: NBA2K20 on xbox one x. I never hear anyone talking in game chat when I dont have my headset plugged in on xbox one x. In previous years I could still hear the other players speaking over my tv...
  7. Windows 10 xbox app my friends can hear my game sound while I'm playing on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 xbox app my friends can hear my game sound while I'm playing on my pc: So I just got a new desktop pc windows 10. And when I join a party I can hear my friends and they can hear me but they can hear my game sound and I don't know how to fix this so they don't hear my...
  8. xbox - cant hear other players, is it parental lock settings & how to change

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox - cant hear other players, is it parental lock settings & how to change: My kid can't hear the other players and says it is due to the parental lock settings. I've looked online and cant see any reference to the settings including audio. Can I enable audio from the...
  9. Fortnite on Xbox | Hearing chat on headset and TV

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite on Xbox | Hearing chat on headset and TV: Hi All, I see this question has been asked a million times prior to Season 11. But the previous answers no longer look to solve how to have voice chat on headset and the TV. Any tips with the...
  10. Xbox Game Bar, cant hear other players in party.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar, cant hear other players in party.: So I'm sure you are familiar with the Xbox game bar or have at least heard of it on Windows 10. They recently had an update to the game bar that just changed it completely and at first I was super...