Can you help me please

Discus and support Can you help me please in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Ive not received any xbox rewards points for about four years now with some big spends on account also I haven't received any quest rewards for a while... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by westzone1987, May 19, 2018.

1. westzone1987
    westzone1987 Guest

Can you help me please

Ive not received any xbox rewards points for about four years now with some big spends on account also I haven't received any quest rewards for a while can you please help me

:)

westzone1987, May 19, 2018
  2. please, can you help me??

Hey there Diego Reivax,

What happens when you try to download the content from inside the game of Black Ops 2? Do you see a similar error?

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, May 19, 2018
  3. Diego Reivax
    Diego Reivax Guest
    please, can you help me??

Tengo el season pass de black ops 2, pero al intentar descargar los dlc's desde la tienda del juego en xbox one, me pide configuracion de privacidad y de red, si no no me deja descargarlos, alguien sabe que debo configurar?

Mod Translation

I have the season pass of black ops 2, but when I try to download the dlc's from the game store in xbox one, it asks me for privacy and network settings, if not do not let me download them, does anyone know what I should configure?

Diego Reivax, May 19, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Can you help me please

Are there any specific offers you're looking for credits from? In order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you need at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates.

For help with quests, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum.

Smwutches, May 19, 2018
  5. westzone1987
    westzone1987 Guest
    Just was hoping to be able to get live or have credit on my account and the quest no one seams to be replying on

westzone1987, May 19, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Official support hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm PST. So since it's the weekend you may not receive a response yet.

Smwutches, May 19, 2018
  7. westzone1987
    westzone1987 Guest
    Thanks for the heads up

westzone1987, May 20, 2018
  8. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Can you help me please

Hello westzone1987,

We see multiple Credit and deposit events over the last few years. You can see a complete history of your Credit and deposit events from the MyStatement on the MyRewards page. You can then use the dates listed for your deposits to see their deposit as currency
    from your commerce page at (Sign in to your Microsoft account), where they will be listed as a refund with a negative amount. For example, your last deposit was completed successfully due to the efforts of our billable
    account team in December 27 2017. You currently even have Credits from your MyVIP payback for your purchases this year pending. As stated in the FAQ, we only schedule a deposit automatically at 5000 or more pending Credits. Since your pending Credit amount
    is beneath this amount, it has not been scheduled. If you would like to request a scheduled deposit, you may do so once you are at 1000 or more pending Credits. There will be a button on your MyRewards page. This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only.
    We do not handle Xbox Quests. You should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  9. Smwutches Win User

Can you please help me?!

Asking for codes is not allowed on the forums.
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

Can You help me please?

Hello XxWeeboxX,

Apologies for the inconvenience. There was a delay in processing that resulted in punches not being displayed within the 96 hour period. We see that you have your punches for your playtime in Fortnite and World of Tanks.
  11. Smwutches Win User

Can You help me please?

Support will check into it for you during the week. Keep in mind that it takes about 96 hours for the rewards program to update so if you just recently hit the 5 hour mark, it may not have been enough time to see the site update.
  12. Rizael Yair Garcia R Win User

Can You help me please?

It would help if you post what you need help with.
    I already played 5 hours of Fortnite and it does not appear as completed on the page of Xbox Live Rewards. Can you help me please?
  13. Smwutches Win User

Can you help me please

Official support hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm PST. So since it's the weekend you may not receive a response yet.
Thema:

Can you help me please

1. Can you help me please - Similar Threads - help please

2. External hard drive for xbox please help asap

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive for xbox please help asap: Hi how i know if the external hdd i want to buy is compataible with my xbox Here is the Link https://www.transcend-info.com/Products/No-284 Can someone check for me pleased...
  3. My account is always locked! [PLEASE HELP]

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account is always locked! [PLEASE HELP]: Hello, Im having a problem every time I get on xbox a error message pops up telling me to go to account.live.com and unlock my account but whats really annoying is the fact that I have to do this...
  4. help please!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    help please!!: Hi! I own an xbox one s for 5 months and I bought a 24 inch acer monitor for about a month. I often play call of duty warzone and since the last update I have noticed something strange. Sometimes...
  5. Guys, I am BEYOND Frustrated with Microsoft Right Now Please Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Guys, I am BEYOND Frustrated with Microsoft Right Now Please Help: I will try to make this story short and sweet for ya'll, So I purchased an Xbox One X about a month ago, wanting an upgrade to my original Xbox One (mostly because of the noise). I get my Xbox...
  6. My Xbox may have factory reset itself - please can i have some help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox may have factory reset itself - please can i have some help?: Please can i have some help in solving this issue. It seems as if my Xbox One has reset itself as the time (UK) is 2:22pm whenever i enter it and the date is 13th December 2019 each time i enter...
  7. I can't remember my gift card code. Can anyone help where to find the code?please

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't remember my gift card code. Can anyone help where to find the code?please: Yesterday Microsoft sent me a gift card 5 dollars and I forgot the code. Can anyone help where to find the code?please c581bd9b-711e-4c04-98f4-e3d7e6632eb2
  8. Disc installation lead to startup issue.. Please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc installation lead to startup issue.. Please help!: Hi, I left my xbox one x console installing BF1 disc for roughly 2 hours. When i returned to the console it asked me to restart it, which i did. Once it decided (after 5 minutes or so) to...
  9. Por Favor...... Ajuda com jogos da ROCKSTAR[translation-Please...... Help with ROCKSTAR games]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Por Favor...... Ajuda com jogos da ROCKSTAR[translation-Please...... Help with ROCKSTAR games]: Ola a todos. recentemente o Jogo GTA V e RED DEAD 2 deixaram de funcionar no modo on-line. ao tentar acessar o modo online recebo a mensagem que não foi possivel acessar o modo online, que não...
  10. My Xbox streaming won't work please help

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox streaming won't work please help: My streaming won't work it won't let me enable device streaming I followed all the steps and it won't work submitted by /u/real_ironman71 [link] [comments]