Can you help me

Discus and support Can you help me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can I download school of dragons on Xbox one s and if I can can an yone help me 4d374af8-9932-42be-9e54-cd36077af234 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hadygamal, Aug 30, 2019.

1. hadygamal
    hadygamal Guest

Can you help me

Can I download school of dragons on Xbox one s and if I can can an

yone help me

:)

hadygamal, Aug 30, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can you help me

School of Dragons is only available from the Microsoft Store for Windows 10 PC's. If your PC can play the game, then you will be able to play it on there. It is not available on Xbox One.
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Can you help me

Yeah it's free to play, in Xbox store. Enjoy
  4. hadygamal Win User

Can you help me

Thanks but i downloaded it from the store it self on the internet explorer and it showed that i own it but it didn’t appear then it showed install/play but when i pressed it it moved me to the same website before then it showed that my xbox is not linked
    but when i checked it was linked so what should i do and btw i downloaded microsoft edge on my phone and it didn’d help either do u have a way
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Can you help me

6. Golden Subz Win User

Can you help me

If the game is on xbox then yes you can download it

You go to the microsoft store

then click on the search

then just write the game you wanna get.

Hope it helps <3
Thema:

Can you help me

1. Can you help me - Similar Threads - help

2. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help?: So around June, July last year I had my Microsoft Rewards Account Suspended and in turn after constant bickering between me and Microsoft they eventually detailed the reason. As i say it was a...
  3. : Help with game seperate in game packs and or add on's for the game Fishing Sim World: Pro...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    : Help with game seperate in game packs and or add on's for the game Fishing Sim World: Pro...: On the game Fishing Sim World: Pro Tour i have paid for the giant carp pack thats supposed to come with 2 new lakes to fish out of and different sorts of baits only available when the pack is...
  4. Looking for help with error 0x82d40003 (Minecraft)

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for help with error 0x82d40003 (Minecraft): Got this error today - game played fine last night. Support chat suggested I uninstall and reinstall - but now attempts to reinstall only ginve me option to buy the game (Minecraft). How do I...
  5. Xbox Game Bar voice chat Bug (please help)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar voice chat Bug (please help): [IMG] Hello, r/xboxinsiders I just wanted to ask for any help regarding voice chat on the new windows Xbox game overlay. I use it to talk to my friends since they only have an Xbox and it is...
  6. Need help with YouTube

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with YouTube: [img] I don't know how to fix here is a list of what I tried hard rest, uninstall reinstall, normal reset/power off, Internet off and on, connections fine, clicking try again many times unhooking...
  7. Youtube could not connect please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube could not connect please help: [img] Every time I start up youtube I get "Sorry, could not connect to youtube", all I've found are dead ends the only similarity I found is that Nintendo switch users had this problem but found a...
  8. Unique Xbox One Controller Connectivity Issue - Please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unique Xbox One Controller Connectivity Issue - Please help!: Hi all, Over the last few months, I have been having an issue with controller connectivity that I have not been able to find any answer to, whether on here or on YouTube. I could be playing for...
  9. A l'aide !![Help !!]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A l'aide !![Help !!]: Quest ce que je dois faire ? Jai fh4 ultimate sans le disque . https://drive.google.com/file/d/17aEZkO8ty3ZLS6r9zL8rkoP-WmGFVLAo/view?usp=drivesdk Merci d'avance.. [Translation - What do I have...
  10. Please help! My Xbox One X keeps hard crashing during cutscenes and gameplay while giving...

in XboX Insiders
    Please help! My Xbox One X keeps hard crashing during cutscenes and gameplay while giving...: Xbox One X Hard Crash My Xbox One X Keeps Hard Crashing First time I noticed this was about a month or so ago, I was turning off my Xbox (by pressing the button) and it was taking much longer...