Can you help me

Discus and support Can you help me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can I download school of dragons on Xbox one s and if I can can an yone help me 4d374af8-9932-42be-9e54-cd36077af234 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hadygamal, Aug 30, 2019.

1. hadygamal
    hadygamal Guest

Can you help me

Can I download school of dragons on Xbox one s and if I can can an

yone help me

:)

hadygamal, Aug 30, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can you help me

School of Dragons is only available from the Microsoft Store for Windows 10 PC's. If your PC can play the game, then you will be able to play it on there. It is not available on Xbox One.
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Can you help me

Yeah it's free to play, in Xbox store. Enjoy
  4. hadygamal Win User

Can you help me

Thanks but i downloaded it from the store it self on the internet explorer and it showed that i own it but it didn’t appear then it showed install/play but when i pressed it it moved me to the same website before then it showed that my xbox is not linked
    but when i checked it was linked so what should i do and btw i downloaded microsoft edge on my phone and it didn’d help either do u have a way
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Can you help me

6. Golden Subz Win User

Can you help me

If the game is on xbox then yes you can download it

You go to the microsoft store

then click on the search

then just write the game you wanna get.

Hope it helps <3
Thema:

Can you help me

1. Can you help me - Similar Threads - help

2. Xbox live Gold not working? PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live Gold not working? PLEASE HELP!: Hi I just recently bought an xbox 360 again to play black ops 2 for my stream, (spare twitch prime anyone? ) and for some reason my xbox is not allowing me to not only purchase gold, but also it...
  3. Please respond, need help

in XboX Insiders
    Please respond, need help: Ive been playing minecraft xbox live edition (bedrock) on my xbox one for a while. For some reason ive been getting updates earlier for minecraft, and i cant play with any of my friends because...
  4. Unable to remove mute and headset not working. Was working fine a few days ago. Help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to remove mute and headset not working. Was working fine a few days ago. Help please: Unable to get rid of mute. And headset just stopped working on xbox. Does work on laptop. Tried online help. Any real way to get this work? 44daf2a2-e349-450e-ae0a-582b1c6c1694
  5. Need help here

in XboX Insiders
    Need help here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xbox/comments/d4yvp1/wth_happened_please_help/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  6. FPS drops when playing games PLEASE help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FPS drops when playing games PLEASE help me: So this past month i have been experiencing my frame per second drop to where it makes any battle royal game unplayable. Its weird because it only does it when im playing on a big map and when i...
  7. Error code help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code help: Getting this error code all over the place. Xbox.com/errorhelp, as recommended to go to by the message on my xb1 error notice has nothing about the code. 0x83860570. Getting it while trying to...
  8. need some help

in XBoX on Consoles
    need some help: I have been being harassed by sometime now. I have taken the steps as needed. I block the player I have muted him in chat and he is not on my friends list but he still finds a way to get online an...
  9. I installed crackdown hoping to help the developer to provide sponsors and others but I do...

in XboX Insiders
    I installed crackdown hoping to help the developer to provide sponsors and others but I do...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  10. Can't purchase anything. No error code, just keeps bringing me back to purchase screen. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase anything. No error code, just keeps bringing me back to purchase screen. Help!: I have an Xbox One S and haven't had any problems making purchases until just the other day. Tried to buy my daughter a new world in Minecraft and after punching in my PIN and confirming the buy,...