Can you keep digital games in their day 1 update and play them so long as you don't update...

Discus and support Can you keep digital games in their day 1 update and play them so long as you don't update... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Would there be any way to download a digital game before a relevant update and continue to play in the nonupdated version so long as the user plays... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlackWidow88X, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Can you keep digital games in their day 1 update and play them so long as you don't update...

Would there be any way to download a digital game before a relevant update and continue to play in the nonupdated version so long as the user plays offline and does not update? For example lets say you download a digital game that include a scene that
    is later censored in an update. If you did not apply the update to the old version of your digital copy would you still be able to play the censored scene?

:)

BlackWidow88X, Jul 31, 2020
  2. [Farscape] Win User

Can you keep digital games in their day 1 update and play them so long as you don't update them?

but first you have to download the game, if an update has already been released then when you download the game it will have that already applied, if you download the game when it first comes out then keep the console from updating then yes, but if the
    game is deleted and then downloaded again all the latest updates will already be applied.
  3. [Farscape] Win User

Can you keep digital games in their day 1 update and play them so long as you don't update them?

unlikely for the digital versions as they replace the main download with the updated versions.
  4. BlackWidow88X Win User

Yes but assuming you continue to play offline and the game is unable to update.
  5. Maceblade69 Win User

Several TV/Video Apps Broken after Last Update

Seems they either 1)Keep forgetting to update the codecs when they patch or 2) Don't update the media players as well.

Can play a movie one day but not the next.
  6. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Still have a 360? Get a Xbox One for $250.

Hello "smileskybird" :)

Also, don't forget about the fact that the Xbox 360 doesn't need any " Day One " patch updates so that you can play them properly long after the Xbox 360 servers go down :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
Thema:

Can you keep digital games in their day 1 update and play them so long as you don't update...

1. Can you keep digital games in their day 1 update and play them so long as you don't update... - Similar Threads - keep digital games

2. Xbox 1s digital version keeps locking up and freezing on me have to do restart soft and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1s digital version keeps locking up and freezing on me have to do restart soft and...: Keeps locking up and freezing no matter what I do I've done all the restarts it shows me and factory reset. I'm at my breaking point if u know what I mean. Please help...
  3. Xbox fortnite V bucks gift card keeps asking for 25 digit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox fortnite V bucks gift card keeps asking for 25 digit: I bought vbucks fornite Xbox gift card . Wwnt home scratched off back barcode and its 16 digits but keeps asking me to put in a 24 digit code...im not sure what to do this my first time doing...
  4. Como vender o xbox mas manter os jogos digitais [How to sell xbox but keep digital games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Como vender o xbox mas manter os jogos digitais [How to sell xbox but keep digital games]: Olá, tenho um xbox one e pretendo futuramente vende-lo para comprar um xbox series x , entretanto estou com uma incerteza, como faço para primeiro, não vender ele com meus jogos digitais, e...
  5. My digital download keeps crashing at %80 everytime

in XBoX on Consoles
    My digital download keeps crashing at %80 everytime: I bought a digital copy of a game and iv tried downloading over and over and only ever gets to %80 then restarts.all my other games and apps are downloading fine and its not a massive file or owt...
  6. Installation keeps on stopping for some digital games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation keeps on stopping for some digital games: I try installing gta 5 from game pass but it stops every time f6755ff5-6a2a-4064-963e-9b25512e36d7
  7. Red Dead Redemption keeps freezing. Digital game, Xbox oneX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption keeps freezing. Digital game, Xbox oneX: Red Dead Redemption 2 keeps freezing randomly during gameplay. I've tried all of the troubleshooting available online, and on the xbox one x troubleshooting guide. I've deleted the digital game...
  8. Digital Game Keeps Downloading Corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Game Keeps Downloading Corrupted: I have been downloading games for Xbox 360 for a long time with gold. Now I get curropted files. The best thing is to close you Xbox 360 subscription and by a ps. It seems that Microsoft doesnt...
  9. Xbox 360 Digital Games Licenses keep messing up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Digital Games Licenses keep messing up?: Okay so yesterday I went to buy a game from the Xbox 360 big sale that is going on and when I went through with the purchase, the game ended up not giving it to me, but taking my money all the...
  10. Digitally Downloaded games keep kicking me off XBL

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digitally Downloaded games keep kicking me off XBL: I've heard others say they're experiencing similar instances but ever since the UI update. After a few games of BO3 or a 30 min session of Destiny (or any other game I have digitally downloaded),...