Can you license transfer pre order

Discus and support Can you license transfer pre order in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can you license transfer pre order games f70e542c-4d94-41f6-a773-47f81b6870a3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by STARKILLER 6171, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Can you license transfer pre order

Can you license transfer pre order games

:)

STARKILLER 6171, Sep 15, 2019
  2. STARKILLER 6171 Win User

I mean on the xbox one can you license transfer pre order games
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Star,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you are asking if can transfer license on pre-order games. You are on an Xbox 360 I presume as this is the only console you need to license transfer. Unfortunately, there is no information on pre-ordered games,
    but most likely they would transfer as you typically own the license for the game even as pre-order.

If this is on an Xbox one, S, or X. All you need to do is download profile on the new console and all entitlements are automatically accessible on the new console.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. STARKILLER 6171 Win User

So will the game be there when it comes out?
  5. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

You could Gold share by setting your Xbox as your Home console. However, an actual license transfer is not possible.
  6. Flymonkey102 Win User

I don't believe you can transfer any licenses to a different account on the Xbox.
Thema:

1. Can you license transfer pre order - Similar Threads - license transfer pre

2. Transfer license from box to digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer license from box to digital: I have an Xbox one S all digital. I got a gift game on DVD in a box. Is it possible to change the box for a digital license? Or should I throw it in the trash? Thank you!...
  3. License transfer

in XBoX Accessibility
    License transfer: So my dad recently bought a game and license transferred me it, I however own two Xbox’s in different houses. The Xbox at my dads had installed the game and was perfectly fine, however when I...
  4. Xbox 360 license transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 license transfer: Hi, so I were wondering how long does it take before the license transfer works? My old xbox 360 got rrod so I got a new xbox 360 slim in 2012. And I did the license transfer today to my 360 slim....
  5. License Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    License Transfer: is it possible for me to license transfer a game i bought in 2017? As i have stopped using this account and have started using a new account but there is a game i wanna license transfer so i don't...
  6. license transfer issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    license transfer issue.: ok so i don't know if this question was brought up before, but here it goes. so i recently had to replace my 360. i went and did the LT (license transfer) on all my digital games. I then went to...
  7. DLC/License Content Transfer Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    DLC/License Content Transfer Xbox One: Ok. I have seen many posts related to this, but I'd like a definitive answer. Here goes: Started with an Xbox one, and 3 separate accounts on the console 1. Dad (live gold). All Games and DLC...
  8. Перенос лицензии Minecraft [Translation - Transfer of Minecraft license]

in XBoX on Windows
    Перенос лицензии Minecraft [Translation - Transfer of Minecraft license]: Перейдем к теме. У меня от Xbox 360 есть диск Майнкрафта. Вопрос: можно ли как-то эту лицензию перенести на ПК версию??? И как? ---------- [Mod Translation - Let's move on to the topic. I have a...
  9. Can I license transfer a pre-ordered game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I license transfer a pre-ordered game?: So, I pre ordered a game, and I got an early access beta to the game. I want to know if I can license transfer the pre order, so my friend can play the beta with me....
  10. Transfer pre-paid XBOX GOLD LIVE license to son's profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer pre-paid XBOX GOLD LIVE license to son's profile.: Transfer XBOX GOLD LIVE to son's profile. Hi - I inadvertently registered a pre-paid license to my account, is it possible to transfer to my son's account? I have found nothing to say this can...