Can you link Alexa to a minor's account?

Discus and support Can you link Alexa to a minor's account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; More specifically: When I paired my Alexa Echo to my Xbox One it pair my adult account. The problem is that when I tell Alexa to turn on Xbox", the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Philzee99, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Philzee99
    Philzee99 Guest

More specifically: When I paired my Alexa Echo to my Xbox One it pair my adult account. The problem is that when I tell Alexa to turn on Xbox", the Xbox turns on and immediately signs into my parent account. I don't want my kids having access to the parent
    account via Alexa. Is there a way to link Alexa to the minor's (kid's) account? So that when Alexa turns on the Xbox, the Xbox will log into the minor's account and not my parent account?

:)

Philzee99, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Can you link Alexa to a minor's account? - Similar Threads - link Alexa minor's

2. Xbox gamertag linked to someone else's Microsoft account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamertag linked to someone else's Microsoft account.: Here's the backstory to my problem. I created my Xbox account 10+ years ago on the Xbox 360 until the next gen consoles were released. When the Xbox One was first announced I thought it was...
  3. Can’t link Facebook to my Xbox one s on console settings URL BLOCKED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t link Facebook to my Xbox one s on console settings URL BLOCKED: Hey when trying to link my facebook threw my xbox settings ( both console and on the xbox site ) i get this message “ URL Blocked This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not whitelisted...
  4. Xbox Beta App doesnt allow linking with Mixer, Steam or Twitter

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App doesnt allow linking with Mixer, Steam or Twitter: Hey My xbox beta app comes up blank, for linking accounts [img] 25694a7c-102b-4c6c-b814-052333798fc3
  5. Xbox account linked to random stuff

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account linked to random stuff: I have an xbox live account that ive used for several years now and the associated email is one that i no longer have access to. how do i go about getting my xbox live email changed to one that i...
  6. Why are my purchases gone after I linked my switch with my microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my purchases gone after I linked my switch with my microsoft account?: So I linked my switch and went to change my skin only to find the skin I wanted, one called technoChaos was not purchased anymore. I shrugged it off bought some coins and attempted to purchase it,...
  7. Lost linking to epic account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost linking to epic account: I changed my microsoft account info to new email and it worked just fine...logged in and played fortnite just fine then logged off fortnite and came back short time later and it said i needed to...
  8. It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in XBoX on Windows
    It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...: Hi there, EDIT: I believe I found a solution. My Windows 10 was not up to date. I fully updated my Windows and restarted my PC, which allowed me to download the "Xbox (Beta)" application. Through...
  9. Cast xbox screen beyond mixer. Create a custom link and server.

in XboX Insiders
    Cast xbox screen beyond mixer. Create a custom link and server.: I love the mixer. But here in Brazil people use more Facebook or Youtube. And I would like to broadcast to these two platforms as well. Why not free xbox streaming? Thanks! submitted by...
  10. D-Link DCM-202: Connect Xbox one by Ethernet cable

in XboX Networking Hardware
    D-Link DCM-202: Connect Xbox one by Ethernet cable: D-Link DCM-202 (Modem): Connect Xbox one by Ethernet cable You could get a wifi repeater that has ethernet ports, and tether that to the router. Never seen a router without ethernet ports...