Can you link Alexa to a minor's account?

Discus and support Can you link Alexa to a minor's account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; More specifically: When I paired my Alexa Echo to my Xbox One it pair my adult account. The problem is that when I tell Alexa to turn on Xbox", the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Philzee99, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Philzee99
    Philzee99 Guest

More specifically: When I paired my Alexa Echo to my Xbox One it pair my adult account. The problem is that when I tell Alexa to turn on Xbox", the Xbox turns on and immediately signs into my parent account. I don't want my kids having access to the parent
    account via Alexa. Is there a way to link Alexa to the minor's (kid's) account? So that when Alexa turns on the Xbox, the Xbox will log into the minor's account and not my parent account?

:)

Philzee99, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Can you link Alexa to a minor's account? - Similar Threads - link Alexa minor's

2. How to link a ps4 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to link a ps4 account: So i linked my Account to my PlayStation Minecraft and then it proceeded to kick me out and now it won’t let me sign back in it says that the account I’m trying to use is already connected to a...
  3. Cannot link PlayStation account to Minecraft/Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot link PlayStation account to Minecraft/Microsoft: Hey all. Currently, I cannot link my PS4 Version of Minecraft to my Microsoft Account. I initially tried logging in after dusting off my PS4 and updating Minecraft to the latest version, but was...
  4. Account linking issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account linking issues.: Hello, i tried linking my account today on ps4 and when i close the screen after the code it trys to sign in but it says the "account already is connected. Sign in with previous connected...
  5. Refund Link and SignOn link not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Link and SignOn link not working: I have been trying to get a refund since December 28, 2019. The request a refund link goes here:...
  6. Can you send the link to me for spotify please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you send the link to me for spotify please?: Hi, It's been 2 weeks since I bought the Xbox ultimate game pass and I never get the Spotify code. I am not getting Spotify code of link through email or console app. Checked the spam or trash...
  7. My New Xbox One X shows "Warranty has expired" after registering the device and linking it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My New Xbox One X shows "Warranty has expired" after registering the device and linking it...: I brought Xbox oneX from Amazon, and i linked the console to my microsoft account and registered the console. It immidiately started showing "Warranty has expired". Infact this happened twice, I...
  8. I forgot my email address link to my other account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my email address link to my other account: Help my nephew resetted my xone s and it deleted all my accounts and passwords, i recovered 3 of 4 accounts but my 4th one is the main account for buying games and i forgot which email i used for...
  9. I want to be able to link my micro with my ps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to be able to link my micro with my ps: I want to be able to sign in on my ps4 with my microsoft account but it got banned and i went and made another one and then i fixed the problem with sony and then they unbanned my main account and...
  10. Deleting a Soul Link in Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleting a Soul Link in Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition: I acidentally created a save in an area where I am stuck, and cant get out of a certain zone. is there any way to delete the soul link and fix my game, or will I just have to start over? I’m about...