can you manually save when playing Fattled Field 4

Discus and support can you manually save when playing Fattled Field 4 in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; can you manually save when playing Battle Field 4 aada5058-e302-452d-a490-ee37b2c94331 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Rodney woods-930, Dec 27, 2018.

1. can you manually save when playing Fattled Field 4

can you manually save when playing Battle Field 4

:)

Rodney woods-930, Dec 27, 2018
  2. Ackis Win User

Hi,

Battlefield 4's single player game uses a checkpoint system to save. It's not possible to manually save the game.
    It also looks like you can't "force" a checkpoint save either. =/
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Battlefield 4's single player game uses a checkpoint system to save. It's not possible to manually save the game.
  4. PIRATE DUCK Win User

recent few saves disappear every time. Help.

What are you choosing when you start playing? Continue or load game? Are you manually saving or relying on the auto-save?
  5. TOX1CxR4D14T1ON Win User

Battle field 4 campaign saving

Im having the same problem, and from what I heard, its a corrupt save file. You might end up turning your console off while it was saving and it not telling you. Sorry bud, no known cure for it at the moment.
  6. PAjeepguy Win User

Battle field 4 campaign saving

I tried this and it seams to work. First disconnect from the internet. Put in your disc and play the game. Then I took the disc out . Reconnected to the internet and played a different game. Went to play BF again just turned off the internet first and
    the progress had saved. After I finished the next level the achievement did not pop until. I removed the disc and reconnected.
Thema:

1. can you manually save when playing Fattled Field 4 - Similar Threads - manually save playing

2. Toothpick broke off in manual eject Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Toothpick broke off in manual eject Xbox one: My eject wasn’t working so I used the maunal eject. Now you be thinking, so what’s the problem? you already got the disc out? Well the problem is I’m a dummy and use a toothpick to get it out. And...
  3. Xbox 360 e manual

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 e manual: I just bought a used xbox 360 e console model number 1538 and I want to print the user guide / manual. All I have been finding for this console is the important information guide. Can someone tell...
  4. Can Microsoft give me a free PC Halo Combat Evolved manual?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can Microsoft give me a free PC Halo Combat Evolved manual?: I need a new PC Halo Combat Evolved manual because it was missing in my DVD case.Can Microsoft send me a brand new one? 94f1f020-1acb-45f9-809b-789702403af6
  5. Where do I get a user manual for Xbox One s.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I get a user manual for Xbox One s.: I have never owned an Xbox and never played on any xbox system. A user manual would be very handy for my new Xbox One S. It was very frustrating trying to set up my account. Also, does anyone...
  6. Xbox one s manual

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s manual: Where can I find a manual for the Xbox one s? Something that can tell me what all the little plugs are for and exactly what the Xbox one s can or cannot do?? 092990a5-1ed9-4c6b-9168-d09fd9245b65
  7. Xbox One X manual network settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X manual network settings: I have a bran new xbox one x, in the initial setup I need to set up wired static IP, subnet, gateway and DNS. I am going into wired mode, manual set up and entering all the network information...
  8. Gold Subscription not letting me manually renew

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold Subscription not letting me manually renew: So, I bought a 1-month gold membership last month. It ran out yesterday. I tried to buy a 3-month subscription today, but it won't let me. I thought it had to do with my 1 month subscription, so I...
  9. Game not Autosaving is there a manual save?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game not Autosaving is there a manual save?: My daughter has created several worlds but every time she exits her world isn't saved. Everything I've read is that the autosave should save everything as she goes along. Then I've read people...
  10. Can't manual save only auto?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't manual save only auto?: On my Xbox One I can not manual save I can only auto save. Has anyone else had this happen. Is there a way to fix this. Would starting a new character fix it. Thanks for any help....