Can you play Downloaded+Inslalled games when you are offline?

Discus and support Can you play Downloaded+Inslalled games when you are offline? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I baught xbox one x and got 2 gamecodes (Forza 7 +Horizon), i downloaded them + installed them after that a Added them to Home (dont know what it means... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XiaoYaoYou9, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Can you play Downloaded+Inslalled games when you are offline?

I baught xbox one x and got 2 gamecodes (Forza 7 +Horizon), i downloaded them + installed them after that a Added them to Home (dont know what it means but it says i have to in video support site xbox), but stil when i want to play the games (while beign ofline,because i have my internet kable connected to my pc) i get the message "You have to be Online to play this game", why is this ,have i done something wrong? i installed it+dowloaded the games(+add to Home) so they should be on my Harddrive and be able to play regarding if i am online or offline right. i have had xbox 360 before and stuf i downloaded EVEN Demo`s i could play after the dowload without beign online, i really dont get it t and need help (ps,pardon for any wrong Enlish/grammar)

submitted by /u/XiaoYaoYou9
    [link] [comments]

/u/XiaoYaoYou9, Aug 28, 2019
  2. Defy Lightning Win User

You know you are playing a good game when...

When you stop replying back to your girlfriend cause the game is really immersive epic and fun and you get lost in it. :p
  3. Beef McLargeBig Win User

When you start playing at 3pm, play for 20 minutes, and it's suddenly 3am.
  4. noboundz Win User

When I'm not flinging off my headset and yelling at the TV.
  5. PhilMarck Win User

When I wake up? Check the mobile for the time and later eBay items on watchlist.
  6. BizarroMantis Win User

When I forget I'm just a regular human and not the character in my game. Everything I worked so hard for was pretty meaningless and then I feel a cruel joke was just played on me. But then I do it again because I like my fake life.
Thema:

Can you play Downloaded+Inslalled games when you are offline?

1. Can you play Downloaded+Inslalled games when you are offline? - Similar Threads - play Downloaded+Inslalled games

2. Having problems playing my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having problems playing my games: I am having trying to play my games no matter what game I try ,I keep getting an error message "try again later"I havebeen trying all day Please help b2f0411f-4e90-4e57-9ac0-7f76bc3dfda1
  3. xbox wont play any of my downloaded games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox wont play any of my downloaded games: hi, i recently moved from the uk to australia. i brought my xbox with me. now it wont let me join party with my friends, show me my ready to install list, althought the games i own on disc work...
  4. New update won’t play minecraft save file

in XboX Insiders
    New update won’t play minecraft save file: Lost many-year minecraft save when preview updated earlier this week. It’s still there but Xbox won’t recognize it; even works still on my other non updated Xbox. Anybody else had this problem?...
  5. I CAN`T PLAY ANY GAME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I CAN`T PLAY ANY GAME: SOMEONE KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE XBOX SERVERS? I CAN´T DO ANYTHING HERE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME 379ae8d5-f1ae-4d15-9de9-19e229b73b32
  6. Want to use controller to play games on XBox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Want to use controller to play games on XBox Game Pass PC: Hi, I really like all the games available on Game Pass, but I can't get any of them to work with a game controller. Don't want to play with keyboard and mouse. What can I do? Please help. Thanks....
  7. "Last played in seven days" but I played today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Last played in seven days" but I played today: Hello, Basically, I am trying to do some daily objectives on GTA V whereby I have to be on everyday and do some small tasks (different each time) and I tend to get rewarded. After a week, I get a...
  8. Is it safe to play a game offline if you're on single player mode?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it safe to play a game offline if you're on single player mode?: For example, WWE 2K18 or 2K19, are these two a single player game that you can play offline? And if you play without internet, does it sync once you're done or it requires online to sync?...
  9. Playing Xbox game saves on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Playing Xbox game saves on PC: Hi, I have Xbox game Pass Ultimate and was wondering if the game saves will be shared with PC from the Xbox One and vice versa? Online it says that cloud saves enable you to play game saves...
  10. I can play multiplayer but can't get Games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can play multiplayer but can't get Games with Gold: That's exactly it. I have Gold. I bought a year subscription three months ago. I bought one month of Game Pass Ultimate, but cancelled it a couple weeks in and got a refund. Could cancelling that...