Can you play Downloaded+Inslalled games when you are offline?

Discus and support Can you play Downloaded+Inslalled games when you are offline? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I baught xbox one x and got 2 gamecodes (Forza 7 +Horizon), i downloaded them + installed them after that a Added them to Home (dont know what it means... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XiaoYaoYou9, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Can you play Downloaded+Inslalled games when you are offline?

I baught xbox one x and got 2 gamecodes (Forza 7 +Horizon), i downloaded them + installed them after that a Added them to Home (dont know what it means but it says i have to in video support site xbox), but stil when i want to play the games (while beign ofline,because i have my internet kable connected to my pc) i get the message "You have to be Online to play this game", why is this ,have i done something wrong? i installed it+dowloaded the games(+add to Home) so they should be on my Harddrive and be able to play regarding if i am online or offline right. i have had xbox 360 before and stuf i downloaded EVEN Demo`s i could play after the dowload without beign online, i really dont get it t and need help (ps,pardon for any wrong Enlish/grammar)

submitted by /u/XiaoYaoYou9
    [link] [comments]

/u/XiaoYaoYou9, Aug 28, 2019
  2. Defy Lightning Win User

You know you are playing a good game when...

When you stop replying back to your girlfriend cause the game is really immersive epic and fun and you get lost in it. :p
  3. Beef McLargeBig Win User

When you start playing at 3pm, play for 20 minutes, and it's suddenly 3am.
  4. noboundz Win User

When I'm not flinging off my headset and yelling at the TV.
  5. PhilMarck Win User

When I wake up? Check the mobile for the time and later eBay items on watchlist.
  6. BizarroMantis Win User

When I forget I'm just a regular human and not the character in my game. Everything I worked so hard for was pretty meaningless and then I feel a cruel joke was just played on me. But then I do it again because I like my fake life.
Thema:

Can you play Downloaded+Inslalled games when you are offline?

1. Can you play Downloaded+Inslalled games when you are offline? - Similar Threads - play Downloaded+Inslalled games

2. Trying to play black ops 2 on my Xbox one and keep getting a error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play black ops 2 on my Xbox one and keep getting a error code: Trying to play black ops 2 on my xbox one and keep getting error message 084efe9a-c79f-4286-bd5b-730d21b2eca5
  3. Day 4 of not being able to play my games.

in XboX Insiders
    Day 4 of not being able to play my games.: Im starting to go crazy, I just sit in my chair, rotating my thumbsticks occasionally tapping the bumpers... Any idea when ill have the ability to download games again? submitted by /u/IRC3Z...
  4. XBOX Live needed to play Apps and XBOX 360/One Games offline?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Live needed to play Apps and XBOX 360/One Games offline?: Hello, I've bought an XBOX One X and I wanted to install and play Xbox 360 Games from the disc and what I bought in microsoft/xbox live store. For the disc part it says you need to download the...
  5. How to use Alexa to tell the xbox to play the inserted blu ray

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use Alexa to tell the xbox to play the inserted blu ray: Xbox is working perfectly and is connected with Alexa thru it’s app. Some commands work fine but it’s not a great experience. To be honest the only simple feature I really want to work is the...
  6. Configuration of Microsoft does not allowd to play on Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Configuration of Microsoft does not allowd to play on Realms: Dear community, Several days trying to solve this matter with my son. Spend already one day with the support service and they could't solve it.. Going nuts. Very simle : My son want to play on...
  7. Playing a disc game that is eligible to play for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Playing a disc game that is eligible to play for PC: Hello! A few years back I bought Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor. I remembered that it is eligible to play on the pc, but I don't know how I can do that. The copy I bought was disc version, and I...
  8. UNABLE TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER NEITHER ON SERVERS NOR ON REALMS.

in XBoX on Mobile
    UNABLE TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER NEITHER ON SERVERS NOR ON REALMS.: Hi, I play minecraft on my android mobile device But I am unable to join SERVERS and great world's on realms as it says you can't play on realms or servers because of how your account is set...
  9. What’s Everyone Playing This Weekend (17 - 19 January 2020)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What’s Everyone Playing This Weekend (17 - 19 January 2020): I will mostly be playing some Destiny 2 and probably streaming it on mixer. cb170a1e-f1c6-4bec-99a0-bfaa4b4cece6
  10. Secret. Neighbour - I have an active Game Pass but I can’t play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Secret. Neighbour - I have an active Game Pass but I can’t play it: I get as far as the ‘Press A to Start” prompt. When I do this I get presented with a screen that asks me to subscribe to either Game Pass Ultimate or XBox Live Gold. If I click on “No Thanks’ i...