Can you play Resident Evil Village on Xbox one if you bought it from the Xbox Store on the...

Discus and support Can you play Resident Evil Village on Xbox one if you bought it from the Xbox Store on the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought Resident Evil Village from the Xbox Store using my Xbox Series S. Well what I wanna know, Is if I can play it on my Xbox One. The reason... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FilippRumyantsev, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Can you play Resident Evil Village on Xbox one if you bought it from the Xbox Store on the...

I just bought Resident Evil Village from the Xbox Store using my Xbox Series S. Well what I wanna know, Is if I can play it on my Xbox One. The reason I'm asking is because I let my friend borrow my Xbox One and she is a huge fan of the Resident Evil games. I'm worried that because I bought using my Xbox Series S then my friend won't be able to play it on the Xbox One.

:)

FilippRumyantsev, Jun 18, 2021
  2. cpt sheridan Win User

Can you play Resident Evil Village on Xbox one if you bought it from the Xbox Store on the Xbox Series S?

Going by the artwork on the disk version of the game, both console versions of the game are on the same disk and there could be a chance the game can be downloaded on both generation consoles.

[​IMG]
  3. FilippRumyantsev Win User

Can you play Resident Evil Village on Xbox one if you bought it from the Xbox Store on the Xbox Series S?

Um if you would have read my post thoroughly, then you would know that I bought the digital version, given the fact that I said I bought it off the Xbox Store using my Xbox Series S.
  4. cpt sheridan Win User

If the Dev can put the Xbox one version of the game and the Xbox series X/S version onto one disk, surely you could buy the digital version for one generation console and it would play on the other.

And there's one easy way to find out. Ask your friend to look at your game purchased list to see if the game is available to download on the Xbox one.

Borderland 3 is an example of buying a game digitaly on the Xbox Series consoles and you get the Xbox one version at no extra cost.
  5. NathanGerardy Win User

Resident Evil 4 HD & Rainbow Six: Siege - "There Was A Problem With The Update"

That link IS from Capcom's site... anyway here is what it says:

If you are experiencing an error message when attempting to update Resident Evil 4 on Xbox One, please completely uninstall and reinstall the game.

then

If you still experience issues after reinstalling the game, and have a physical disc version, please completely uninstall the Resident Evil 4 installation, keep the disc inside your Xbox One, launch the Xbox Store and download Resident Evil 4 directly
    from the Xbox Store.
  6. NathanGerardy Win User

Resident Evil 4 HD & Rainbow Six: Siege - "There Was A Problem With The Update"

Thema:

Can you play Resident Evil Village on Xbox one if you bought it from the Xbox Store on the...

1. Can you play Resident Evil Village on Xbox one if you bought it from the Xbox Store on the... - Similar Threads - play Resident Evil

2. Resident Evil 3 on Series X plays the Xbox one version and not the One X version....

in XboX Insiders
    Resident Evil 3 on Series X plays the Xbox one version and not the One X version....: This is really annoying to see not fixed.... I bought this digital at release on my Xbox One X and it was great. But now my digital copy of the game is being forced to the Xbox One version and not...
  3. Resident evil 5 is not working, cant play with my brother

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resident evil 5 is not working, cant play with my brother: Resident evil 5 is bugged i cant play with my brother, i have tried everything changed router got a router booster, restarted my xbox done a hard reset, can i get my money back ive bought it off...
  4. Game Resident evil revelations 2 will only play on one account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Resident evil revelations 2 will only play on one account.: I tried to play the game Resident Evil revelations 2 on one of my other accounts. But it will only let me play on a certain account? 8c0f15a2-b2c4-4546-a17f-33da9180874d
  5. Resident Evil 7 on Game Pass PC not allowing me to play due to not being able to create a save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 7 on Game Pass PC not allowing me to play due to not being able to create a save: For some reason Resident Evil 7 on Game Pass for my PC will not let me play. I had no issue when first booting up the game and created a save. I got to the first save point in game and had no...
  6. How to play resident evil games I own on 360 on xb1 without having to buy again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play resident evil games I own on 360 on xb1 without having to buy again?: I own all resident evil titles on 360 and want to play on xb1.I don't own a 360 anymore..It would be ridiculous to buy the games for the 3rd time as i also own on ps4. I notice there aren't any...
  7. Resident evil 6 - game crashes when playing online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident evil 6 - game crashes when playing online: Anyone else experiencing this on xbox one with resident evil 6? Anytime you try to play online in any mode the game crashes and exits. Anyone know the best way to get this fixed or who to reach...
  8. Can't play Resident evil Operation Raccoon city

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Resident evil Operation Raccoon city: I am having trouble trying to get this game to play on Windows 10 like I use to. Can someone decifer the error codes posted.Windows 10 1903, AMD Processor 870k Quad Core, AMD Radeon R7 350....
  9. My Xbox One S shuts off when playing Resident Evil 0, what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S shuts off when playing Resident Evil 0, what to do?: Hello. at the beginning of the game, you climb the train roof to reconnect the wires, then a cutscene stars and that's when the console crashes and turns off automatically. It seems I'm not the...
  10. Quantum break This game can't be played. Resident Evil 0 This game kills many machines.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quantum break This game can't be played. Resident Evil 0 This game kills many machines.: Quantum break This game can't be played. Resident Evil 0 This game kills many machines. I am the official version of the game purchased in the store. The host system and the game are the latest....