Can you please fix the Enforcement page? I have been banned for no reason, for the second...

Discus and support Can you please fix the Enforcement page? I have been banned for no reason, for the second... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I received my second suspension today, I don't know why, I can't find out why. Support on Twitter doesn't help. I cannot appeal it and have been banned... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JayMcRoot, Jun 30, 2022.

1. JayMcRoot
    JayMcRoot Guest

Can you please fix the Enforcement page? I have been banned for no reason, for the second...

I received my second suspension today, I don't know why, I can't find out why. Support on Twitter doesn't help.
    I cannot appeal it and have been banned for a week. I have not written any harmful messages to anybody, I have not said anything in voice chat as I don't use VC.
    Just like the last time, I received it after playing Battlefield 2042(first mistake). Is it because I played on the Portal mode?
    I don't cheat, I don't do that [mod removed].

You people really need to fix your enforcement page. I've seen a couple of posts on here, dating back to 2020!
    How come a company owned by Bill Gates can't fix this simple stuff?
    I'm a paying customer and anybody can just report me and get me banned?
    I don't want to lose my account.
    I have tried to log into 5 different browsers, 5 devices, my laptop, my phone, my brother's phone, my Xbox, and my friend's computer.

:)

JayMcRoot, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Daft Badger Win User

I have been banned for no reason

It tells you in the pictures you posted from your enforcement history why you have been suspended,it's for communications.

As the enforcement team don't use the forums there's nothing anyone here can tell you.

The enforcement site
    here
    is the only place to find out about any enforcement actions you have & where you can file for a case review if eligible.
  3. Eden0032 Win User

I have been communication banned for no reason

Hi there,

Please visit enforcement.xbox.com and sign in with your Microsoft Account. From there, if you visit your "enforcement history" it will show the details for your suspension, including a brief reason and the duration.

If you are eligible, there may also be a button to open a "case review" where you can contact the Enforcement Team for a review of your suspension. Note that this is the only way to contact the Enforcement Team.

In addition, you should have also received an email to the address on your Microsoft Account with the same information.

I hope this helps,

-
  4. JayMcRoot Win User

Can you please fix the Enforcement page? I have been banned for no reason, for the second time now.

Already tried 4 different browsers and 5 different devices, as stated in my post.
    It's been a known issue since at least 2020, so, it's not temporary.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Can you please fix the Enforcement page? I have been banned for no reason, for the second time now.

Can be a temporary issue with the site

If you're able to do it, could be good try with a different device, on incognito mode or even using another wifi network

If you have a VPN service disable it

Sorry, I'm just another regular member.
    Enforcement page is the only way right now
  6. JayMcRoot Win User

How come that y'all never read the part where I can't even log into the enforcement page? The last time, the guy said the same thing.
    I CAN NOT LOG INTO THE ENFORCEMENT PAGE!
    I CAN'T EVEN SEE MY HISTORY!
Thema:

1. Can you please fix the Enforcement page? I have been banned for no reason, for the second... - Similar Threads - please fix Enforcement

2. How the hell do i fix LFG?!? Answer me PLEASE!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How the hell do i fix LFG?!? Answer me PLEASE!: ok so I can't use LFG (Looking For Group) because it keeps on coming up with this text EVERY dam time I try and post an LFG page, or whatever you call it: AND I QUOTE 'There was a problem posting...
  3. Can Xbox please fix the game chat recording? They are so far behind the competition!

in XboX Insiders
    Can Xbox please fix the game chat recording? They are so far behind the competition!: Taken from Elgato: "At this time, the Xbox console only sends Game Chat or Lobby Chat to the connected headset. This is something Microsoft would need to change or update. If your headset does not...
  4. Please fix Xbox App on Win 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Please fix Xbox App on Win 11: Hello, for me the xbox app on Win 11 is completely broken. It always gets stuck, it cant load game content correctly, it cant uninstall games and cant install games. Closing the app only works...
  5. Hdmi CEC is broken please fix (alpha skip ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Hdmi CEC is broken please fix (alpha skip ahead): the powering on/off tv via xbox (HDMI CEC) stopped working in latest alpha skip ahead meaning wroked before but the latest update (as of may 17th) doesn't let me enable on the xbox one s please...
  6. Free games with gold "hydro thunder hurricane" not free, still requires purchase. Please fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free games with gold "hydro thunder hurricane" not free, still requires purchase. Please fix: As the title states, it still prompts a purchase. 850428fb-e843-457f-9a57-1951ca04589e
  7. "We'll be right back Sorry, we're working on fixing the issues, please try again later."...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "We'll be right back Sorry, we're working on fixing the issues, please try again later."...: Hi, I am having an issue with getting Xbox Cloud Gaming to play using my WIFI using a MacBook with Safari. I have (Australian) HFC Fibre Optic 300mbps internet on a 5Ghz channel but keeps coming...
  8. how to fix mw2 error coundlt load filesyscheck.cfg please make sure mw2 is run in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix mw2 error coundlt load filesyscheck.cfg please make sure mw2 is run in the...: i recently got the skidrow crack for mw2 and every time i click on iw4p it says that error message plz help e7736f69-c0d8-474e-9d7e-ef474d383dfc
  9. please fix xbox enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    please fix xbox enforcement: so ive played xbox for 6 to 7 years and the most annoying thing about this console is the fact that ive been ban multiple times for defending myself and my friends ive spent hundreds of dollars in...
  10. Enforcement team please read and fix my account thank u

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team please read and fix my account thank u: I've been a member seen 2006 I've got 95+games digitally downloaded Stop triple banning my account First I was Communication banned from October 7th to October 24th which is fine but now I'm...