Can you please fix the sound glitching every second during. Broadcasting to mixer? See past...

Discus and support Can you please fix the sound glitching every second during. Broadcasting to mixer? See past... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/EeveeBoz [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EeveeBoz, May 22, 2020 at 5:53 PM.

1. /u/EeveeBoz
    /u/EeveeBoz Guest

Can you please fix the sound glitching every second during. Broadcasting to mixer? See past...

2. Misses Quinzel Win User

WatchESPN app issue: No sound during broadcast, but there is sound during commercials

Hey, guys! Sorry to see you're having this sound issue with your WatchESPN app! Hopefully we can get it sorted out.

I'd like you all to try the following steps for me:

• Remove the app from your console
    • Hold the power button for about 10 seconds on your console to clear the cache
    • Boot your console back up and install the app again
    That should work for you. If it doesn't, I suggest you check out
    WatchESPN's FAQ
    page. They have a full list of things you can try, and a phone number you can contact them with at the bottom of the page. Hopefully that helps you out! Please post up a new thread if you have any other issues with the app or any others!
    :D
  3. Dre G Writer Win User

6000 Soul farming every 90 seconds - Not a glitch/cheating

When you enter that forest and past the door and go down the stairs, just follow that wall to your right till you reach the cliff, and you will see a long skinny rope bridge. That thing looks as if its going to break if you do as much as breathe on it. But
    cross that bridge and you'll met the nice and furry cat, dont worry, he just want to see what your insides look like, trust me, it wont hurt...................that much.
  4. AlmasRetroChild Win User

Have to restart from beginning of mission 8 cause of checkpoint reload error

Sounds like a glitch, but you can fix it by not dying.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Download going past 100%

It sounds as though you are in the preview program as this is an issue specifically with that. It is a glitch only and you should let game download until finished.

In the meantime, for future issues with the preview program please be sure to post to their forums.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
  6. onyxishere Win User

Forza Horizon problem

Sorry to hear it. This could be a glitch in the game. Can you please try deleting then redownloading the game to see if that fixes it?
Thema:

1. Can you please fix the sound glitching every second during. Broadcasting to mixer? See past... - Similar Threads - please fix sound

2. bingo login please fix becoming a consitent problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bingo login please fix becoming a consitent problem: Internet connect error becoming a problem daily. and its not on my end 89a081c6-295f-4701-a988-be57c1fbe8a4
  3. Please fix this issue Xbox where it doesn’t clip when you want it to

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix this issue Xbox where it doesn’t clip when you want it to: Whenever I want to clip something good, it simply doesn’t let me. I go to clip last 30 seconds and the thing that pops up when you clip something doesn’t pop up. I go to my recent captures and...
  4. Xbox one showing Error 0x80940403 could you please help us fix this as we not able to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one showing Error 0x80940403 could you please help us fix this as we not able to play...: The X box one keeps giving the error 0x80940403 and now we not able to play any games how do we fix this a124d06e-bd96-42ab-8ff7-07b949da6f42
  5. Please fix your xbox one app. So i can put a custom gamerpic on again. Its been down for 2...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Please fix your xbox one app. So i can put a custom gamerpic on again. Its been down for 2...: Please fix custom gamerpic app. Have not been able to make a custom picture for 2 months...whats the problem??? 68f6c0e2-2e23-40fd-ad85-1d3ed6db67d7
  6. Please help me fix my xbox, i have so much unfinished buisness on there...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me fix my xbox, i have so much unfinished buisness on there...: I still have not fixed my xbox and i cannot get in touch with any xbox employees to help me. My xbox is getting stuck when it is 50% done with the factory reset and it sends me back to the...
  7. Please fix the overeager censorship on the Xbox LFG app!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please fix the overeager censorship on the Xbox LFG app!: The LFG app on Win10 (as well as on the Xbox One console) keeps telling me to 'keep it clean' when I believe it is clean and I don't know what is triggering the censorship. It is more confusing...
  8. My microphone occasionally cuts out in Xbox Party and I don't know how to fix it. Please Help!

in XBoX on Windows
    My microphone occasionally cuts out in Xbox Party and I don't know how to fix it. Please Help!: This problem started today and I am very frustrated by it. As stated in the subject, my microphone occasionally cuts out in the Xbox Party. The problem isn't that my microphone isn't working or my...
  9. I think this needs to be fixed and I also have and Idea - Please Vote

in XboX Insiders
    I think this needs to be fixed and I also have and Idea - Please Vote: The other day after the Alpha Skip-Ahead update and my Xbox booted to Home Screen all that showed was the top row of icons and the text row going down the left Well not having those 4 Big Icon...
  10. Please fix/support surround sound via s/pdif

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please fix/support surround sound via s/pdif: I'm using the third or last connection option here Connect Xbox One to Your Home Theater or Sound System Whats frustrating is is while using the xbox one stereo headset adapter I get sound but...