Can you plug it in the whole time

Discus and support Can you plug it in the whole time in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I’ve just received my xbox controller adapter for windows 10 (the little usb dongle) and I was wondering if I could plug it in my pc the whole... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HanzCo, May 7, 2021.

1. HanzCo
    HanzCo Guest

Hello, I’ve just received my xbox controller adapter for windows 10 (the little usb dongle) and I was wondering if I could plug it in my pc the whole time(24/7) even when I turn my pc off? Will this harm my hardware or my accessory if I plug it in for months in my pc without removing it from time to time?

:)

HanzCo, May 7, 2021
  2. Chris123WW Win User

My new play and charge kit acting weird

ok. so next time i turn my console on leave the plug attached to the controller the whole time?
  3. SteadfastStorm Win User

XBox wireless problems

Okay. In that case, complete the steps that I listed above with the wireless adapter plugged in the whole time.
  4. CarringtonTV Win User

Woe is me!

I'd still avoid pulling the plug from the wall in the future, to shave a hefty 9 whole seconds of shutdown time. ;)
  5. Halo Tutor Win User

It Is Time To Pull The Plug...

I have been looking for a place to move with streaming capable internet. After doing so I will be sure to check back to these Halo forums every other day with people searching for achievements and help.

halogamingnetwork.com
  6. Stupididy Win User

It Is Time To Pull The Plug...

Everybody knows those population counts are never accurate. Maybe somebody owned poor widdle noobie when he got onwine? Awwww poor baby. Stop hating on the greatest game to ever grace the 360.
Thema:

1. Can you plug it in the whole time - Similar Threads - plug whole

2. Nothing is showing even with HDMI plugged in

in XboX Insiders
    Nothing is showing even with HDMI plugged in: I turned my One S sometime this morning to find that not only did the startup screen take a while to load past bit that there was a blank screen instead of the profile selection screen. Restarting...
  3. Audio lag on Xbox one s while being plugged from Xbox to tv

in XboX Insiders
    Audio lag on Xbox one s while being plugged from Xbox to tv: Out of no where a couple days ago while my son was playing minecraft, I noticed significant audio lag. My xbox is hooked straight into my 2019 vizio series M TV and hasn't had an issue until...
  4. pdp controller doesnt turn on when i plug it in xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    pdp controller doesnt turn on when i plug it in xbox: i plug my controller into my xbox and it doesnt turn on or work but when i plug it into my computer it's fully functional. i tried reseting the controller but it didnt work...
  5. Just got my Xbox Gaming Hard Drive Hub from Seagate, plugged it in and now My Xbox turns...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just got my Xbox Gaming Hard Drive Hub from Seagate, plugged it in and now My Xbox turns...: Just got my Xbox Gaming Hard Drive Hub from Seagate, plugged it in and now My Xbox turns off everytime it remains connected, it seems that others are having issues with this, so I decided to...
  6. Clips being cut when having a headset plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clips being cut when having a headset plugged in: I've had this issue for like 2 years now and it's starting to get on my nerves, sometimes when I'm playing a game while im wearing a headset and I record a clip it will be cut to 15 seconds length...
  7. Does xbox series plug and play work with a xbox one controller?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does xbox series plug and play work with a xbox one controller?: I have a xbox one controller and i am intrested, if i could use a series plug and play, because the series's port is usb-c which is more handy to charge. Will it have any fit or functional...
  8. Why the Xbox won't turn on sometime if the USB plugged in?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why the Xbox won't turn on sometime if the USB plugged in?: I got an Seagate Game Drive Hub which is designed for Xbox to increased my storage. The problem is that sometimes the Xbox will not turn on when it is plugged in. As soon as I unplug the USB it...
  9. evertime i plug my mic in my controller i can only hear one side but then when i plug it in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    evertime i plug my mic in my controller i can only hear one side but then when i plug it in...: evertime i plug my mic in my controller i can only hear one side but then when i plug it in my laptop its fine helllppppppp a9d056bb-ad62-4cfe-9116-d07325f17078
  10. [Xbox Series S] Horrible Stutter on Certain Games (After Plugging In Old Hard Drive?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox Series S] Horrible Stutter on Certain Games (After Plugging In Old Hard Drive?): Hi, I bought my Series S at the start of March and played without issues for a time. I needed some more space for Xbox One/360 games so I plugged in my (Seagate 1TB) hard drive from my Xbox One....