can you plz remove my whole friends list

Discus and support can you plz remove my whole friends list in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; can you please remove my whole friends list 17c20204-8f34-415e-b764-86db95dc59df Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by T3drxppy, Mar 23, 2020.

1. T3drxppy
    T3drxppy Guest

can you please remove my whole friends list

:)

T3drxppy, Mar 23, 2020
  2. SeaOfSelena Win User

Hello!

We cannot delete your friends but you can follow the steps below to mass delete all of your friends on Xbox:

(Click on *like this* to see an example)

• Sign into Xbox.com
    • Click on your gamer picture top right corner and select friends Like this
    • Next to All Friends select edit Like this
    • Then Remove Friends Like this
    • Select the people you would like to remove, Once finished click remove friends. Like this
    • Done!
  3. pawncrackers Win User

In addition to the post above, it is the user's responsibility to maintain their account, friends list, etc. If the method posted here doesn't work for you, go through your list manually. As for followers, there is not much control there, besides

looking at your Privacy settings and making your profile private

Hope this helps,

L
  4. Dirty Loco Win User

My whole friends list is gone...

5. aKR3ZZ Win User

My dad's friend list loaded up but mine didn't, kinda worrying now. I don't want to hath to add 60 people + back and some of them don't even get on anymore. :,(
  6. DarkMoonLight99 Win User

They are still working on it, so far profiles and being connected is fixed, but things like contacts and stuff aren't up yet, and I hear ya, same thing with my list :/
Thema:

1. can you plz remove my whole friends list - Similar Threads - plz remove whole

2. Plz help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Plz help me: My game modern warefare keeps freezing but the disk is not scratched and thier is no virusis 6205eab7-2af5-4db7-abd1-185d821d2fdf
  3. Plz help this is annoying

in XBoX Accessibility
    Plz help this is annoying: So im trying to remove parental consent form my child account so i scroll down and i press manage child info and it says manage child permissions so i press it and nothinh happens it just takes me...
  4. i cant download anything on xbox one's egde plz help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant download anything on xbox one's egde plz help me: so i am trying to download something but the prompt does not come up and btw pages sometimes dont load. plz help me Best Regards 674a1b2f-b885-46d4-aa2d-1a5fec762e99
  5. Plz I need help with xbox insider hub on PC windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Plz I need help with xbox insider hub on PC windows 10: [IMG] So I joined xbox insider hub minecraft beta but yesterday I wanted to leave beta and play with my friends normally. So I open xbox insider hub but it says "there is a new update". It then...
  6. I need one free swich to a new xbox one to make it my home xbox can u help me plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need one free swich to a new xbox one to make it my home xbox can u help me plz: I need one free swich to a new xbox one to make it my xbox home can u help plz 6462095d-b13e-4815-afdd-92ed2b4e666e
  7. I'm Trying To play XCloud On My Phone And I Don't Own A Controller Can I Get Some Help PLZ

in XboX Insiders
    I'm Trying To play XCloud On My Phone And I Don't Own A Controller Can I Get Some Help PLZ: I Don't Have A Bluetooth Wireless Controller And I'm Tryin To Play Forza And A Lot Of Other Games Can You Guys Release Touch Adaptation Kit Or Email Me: nfssham@gmail.com Thank You So Much...
  8. Best story you have encountered in a game *no spoilers plz

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best story you have encountered in a game *no spoilers plz: Assassins creed , trilogia Ezio , pra mim a melhor historia ate agora . d8de73f9-6b7a-4e73-a658-8bfc4c66ab0b
  9. help plz sone lost account /gamertag etc

in XBoX Accessibility
    help plz sone lost account /gamertag etc: hi my son has deleted x box live and his account gamer tag off his xbox so lost his game score ...was bullied in to it off a so called friend who has no game score ..i have no clue about xbox...
  10. Covers Picture Removed and Error Marked Place Xbox 360 plz Microsoft FIX it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Covers Picture Removed and Error Marked Place Xbox 360 plz Microsoft FIX it: Hello since days Microsoft Pages espescialy Microsoft Games Pages Covers are Removed and Pictures. Her an Example from HALO Combat envolve: Link:...