Can you reset PROGRESS in a game without uninstalling it ?

Discus and support Can you reset PROGRESS in a game without uninstalling it ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Perhaps stupid question , but can´t see how to RESET ALL PROGRESS in my Xbox One - games ( 1-player offline games ) without having to uninstall the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by No1 will hear U, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Can you reset PROGRESS in a game without uninstalling it ?

Perhaps stupid question , but can´t see how to RESET ALL PROGRESS in my Xbox One - games ( 1-player offline games ) without having to uninstall the games ?!? All option in the console i can find is that you must uninstall that game , and then re-install
    it.

Is it really that stupid ? ......

Also i got pre-paid internet connection by router , only , so there will be lots of money involved here , having to download and reinstall those games !

:)

No1 will hear U, Oct 29, 2019
  2. No1 will hear U Win User

Mainly the game " Assassin´s Creed - Syndicate " . I have completed full story and now want to begin playing that game from beginning ( delete progress ). But that doesn´t seem possible , neither in individual game menu nor in the console. Only option
    is to UNINSTALL complete game ..... and reinstall ..... something i must PAY for ( 40 GB data ) as i have pre-paid internet connection only !

Odd , because in all other games i have you can choose to restart ( new game ) in the individual game menu. That is not to be found in " Assassin`s Creed " .

Have also installed the add-on " Jack the ripper " to that game ( 16 GB data ) . Also that story mode you can not restart. Uninstall only option.
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey there
    No1 will hear U
    !

Thank you for letting us know that we were able to answer your question. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further
    assistance and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to assist.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. Niko1664 Win User

Hi !

I am often faced with problems equivalent personally because of an internet connection of a quality more than questionable. Play an offline game, ok (when it's not totally forbidden
    by the game) save but offline ... If the game is not restart online, the backup will never win the cloud and by the same will not be available on other machines (Xbox or PC via Play Anywhere).
    In this case, you generally have the option of choosing which backup to launch.

Some games do not offer the possibility of having multiple backups under the same account making replayability problematic, especially when the said files are not accessible
    in the storage management menu. You are globally in the latter case and it's really a shame but it's more UbiSoft who is to blame than Microsoft here.

Let's hope you do not have to redownload everything, have a nice day!
  5. Thiago G bh Win User

Você pode ir no gerenciador do jogo e deletar os saves do jogo, sem precisar desinstalar o jogo.
  6. Vilborg Win User

Hello No1 will hear U,

You will have to do this on an individual game basis as there is no function to remove all game data at once. I would go into the game you want to restart and erase saved data.

Also, it is possible that if you have made progress online, then you may have to do on the online section of the game.

Also, without knowing what games you are trying this for makes it difficult to pinpoint the process of how to do it.

If you could let me know what games, then maybe I can offer further support.

Many thanks

Thema:

1. Can you reset PROGRESS in a game without uninstalling it ? - Similar Threads - reset PROGRESS game

2. I want to reset my progress on my Solitaire collection.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to reset my progress on my Solitaire collection.: I would like to reset my progress on my Solitaire Collection. How do I do that? I can find no topic that explains this. Marie be2990e7-b77a-4748-aa75-af9a5d1655b7
  3. How do I reset (or restore to just after the first mission) Forza Horizon 3 game progress?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I reset (or restore to just after the first mission) Forza Horizon 3 game progress?: How do I reset (or restore to just after the first mission) Forza Horizon 3 game progress? I'm on Windows 10. a4c21b5f-7514-49c6-bd60-c5888d43c584
  4. Factory reset my xbox 360 without losing all progress.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Factory reset my xbox 360 without losing all progress.: Hello, Basically I want to sell my xbox 360 but I read that I have to delete everything off my xbox 360 which is fair enough but, i am concern that will doing so also causes to delete all of my...
  5. can I reset the forza7 progress for playing game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can I reset the forza7 progress for playing game?: I cannot play forza 7 for a month cuz of unknown error. write a thread about that on forza forum, but i don't received any help. so I googled a lot and I think i found a solution : reset all the...
  6. Lost game progress after resetting Xbox One even though achievements show that I have ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost game progress after resetting Xbox One even though achievements show that I have ...: So after Microsoft's disastrous update to xbox on August 1, I experienced many "took too long to open" errors and was told by xbox support to reset my console. They also told me that all my games...
  7. Evolve game progress resets due to data not syncing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Evolve game progress resets due to data not syncing.: This issue is only seen on the Xbox One. You try signing into Evolve, and the game tells you it is syncing data and it fails to do so. Eventually after a few tries I was able to get into the game,...
  8. AC 4 Black Flag game progress reset to 0%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AC 4 Black Flag game progress reset to 0%: Hello, I began playing Assassin's Creed 4 - Black Flag two days ago. I didn't have any problems until I tried to play today and my progress had been reset to 0% and I had to start from the very...
  9. X-Box 360 Built-In Hard Drive Reset Itself & I Can't Save Game Progress!

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box 360 Built-In Hard Drive Reset Itself & I Can't Save Game Progress!: Hello, there! I have a Series E Xbox 360 console and was enjoying playing my installed games when I noticed that, when I went to save my progress in the game (WWE2K16; patch 1.04 update), the...
  10. Achievement progress reset across all games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievement progress reset across all games: Same here. All progress seems to have reset.. af6446aa-6060-4212-afaa-aab84f90791f