Can you reset your record on Madden 20?

Discus and support Can you reset your record on Madden 20? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My 9 yr old son was playing under my profile. I would like to know if my record can be reset 081d3017-32b3-4162-a79e-b73b2ac5592a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IcebergSlim1, Aug 29, 2019.

1. IcebergSlim1
    IcebergSlim1 Guest

My 9 yr old son was playing under my profile. I would like to know if my record can be reset

:)

IcebergSlim1, Aug 29, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi IcebergSlim1,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

Unfortunately, there is no way to reset your saved data for Madden to an earlier date. Any cloud storage is overwritten with the most recent saved data on the local hard drive and whatever record you have most likely autosaved. This cannot be reverted.

Your best bet would be to
    contact EA
    if there is anything they can do for you or even if there is an in-game setting, but I don't think there is unfortunately.
  3. Golden Subz Win User

From what i have experienced with Madden 20

i cant seem to find a way to reset record

i believe you might have to create a new account

I might be just blind so if you look hard enough you might be able to find it.
  4. Miku Sakuya Win User

I didnt find a way either sorry to say is that an old feature in other games I never noticed
  5. COD 2 HALO Win User

Question to those with the Kinectless version/who don't use Kinect

So when I play madden I can no longer say “xbox record that!"? So can I record my gaming clips?; and how?
  6. Hernandez262 Win User

Turn off auto record.

In Madden 15 it records plays that are not even worth recording. It even records when the other team scores. Please make it an option to turn auto-record off.
Thema:

1. Can you reset your record on Madden 20? - Similar Threads - reset record Madden

2. xbox reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox reset: I have the error code E105 on my xbox 1, which means i have to hard reset it. am i going to lose all of account info? if so, can i back it up before i do this? thanks...
  3. machine not working after full factory reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    machine not working after full factory reset: Recently got message that game saving was as issue. Did the 'clear local' games bs, but machine is freezing, it goes to black screen, controllers become unresponsive, and no issue resolved. After...
  4. E202 Hard reset because of DDossed

in XBoX on Consoles
    E202 Hard reset because of DDossed: I got an E202 error, but theres no such error thru Microsoft only E200 and E203 Recently I've been d dossed on rainbow6siege and I shut off my wifi and console from the wall socket And...
  5. Adding an account after factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding an account after factory reset: My son did a factory reset on his Xbox One because he was having issues with games freezing up and communication issues. Now he can't add his account back in. He has done all of the different...
  6. Gamerscore reset and cant edit profile but enforcement says I have a perfect record.

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamerscore reset and cant edit profile but enforcement says I have a perfect record.: Hello! I recently made this xbox account and reached up to 600 Gamerscore (around 300 made today) and I checked a few hours ago and realised my Gamerscore has been reset and I can't edit my...
  7. My player level, all my online records, all my character levels and all my unlocks are reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My player level, all my online records, all my character levels and all my unlocks are reset: So i loaded up KI yesterday to find that everything i had progressed with over the course of a year and abit of playing the game has reset. My player level is back to 1, all my characters are back...
  8. Game DVR will not work even after hard reset and my captures/recordings i have are <20

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR will not work even after hard reset and my captures/recordings i have are <20: The DVR has not worked for a good part of about a year and then a few days ago works fine. Allowing me to press x and y after pressing the home button, where previously they are always not showing...
  9. My Killer Instinct player level, character levels, online record and unlockables reset!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Killer Instinct player level, character levels, online record and unlockables reset!!: I loaded up KI yesterday to find that everything i had levelled and unlocked over the course of a year and abit had all been reset even my online record. All my achievments are still present but...
  10. Game DVR will not record with multiple reset methods tried and tech support called

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR will not record with multiple reset methods tried and tech support called: Anytime I attempt to record I receive an error. Called tech support spoke with them for 45 minutes and tried the following. They had me try and I also tried multiple games, hard reset, factory...