Can you share DLCs on Rainbow Six Siege?

Discus and support Can you share DLCs on Rainbow Six Siege? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My brother bought Rainbow Six Siege DELUXE which came with year 1 and year 2 operators. I use a different account and I didn't get the operators. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kreemieXD, Feb 24, 2020.

1. kreemieXD
    kreemieXD Guest

My brother bought Rainbow Six Siege DELUXE which came with year 1 and year 2 operators. I use a different account and I didn't get the operators. I really don't want to start playing on my brothers account because all his friends invite him and talk to
    him nonstop. Please, I need a answer to this.

:)

kreemieXD, Feb 24, 2020
  2. kreemieXD Win User

Oh. Thank you, I've been trying to figure out why for like 4 hours!
  3. xXCAPTAINxX19 Win User

My brother bought Rainbow Six Siege DELUXE which came with year 1 and year 2 operators. I use a different account and I didn't get the operators. I really don't want to start playing on my brothers account because all his friends invite him and
    talk to him nonstop. Please, I need a answer to this.
    Yes you can But you would have to game share
  4. kreemieXD Win User

Well also, I don't want to waste another $40 just to get them.
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

Only game is shareable paid DLC or individual purchases dont trasfer over shared accounts
  6. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Unfortunately DLC can't be shared between accounts like base games so you will have to buy it if you want to play it.
Thema:

1. Can you share DLCs on Rainbow Six Siege? - Similar Threads - share DLCs Rainbow

2. Can't share gold on same Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't share gold on same Xbox?: I have one xbox and I have Xbox Gold. Yesterday everyone with an account on the xbox could play online using my gold account as long as I was logged in. Suddenly today, any other account but mine...
  3. Sharing an account at the same time

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sharing an account at the same time: I have had an account for about 10 years maybe longer. I have 2 boys that have always shared the account and play different games but now they want to be able to play different games but on the...
  4. Multiple XBox consoles wanting to share games and Live Gold.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple XBox consoles wanting to share games and Live Gold.: We now have 2 X-Box One consoles, having had just one set up until now. Ultimately I want to have 2 people playing on-line multi-player games (sharing any games purchased to date) at the same...
  5. Share game pass ultimate / Compartilhamento do game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Share game pass ultimate / Compartilhamento do game pass: My brother has the game pass ultimate in his account and he plays in the xbox, i play in the PC and i want use his game pass from my account. How i do that? Meu irmão tem o passe do jogo...
  6. Game share

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game share: My brother and i have our own xbox one and we gameshare and i am trying to play a game that he bought and i put it on mine but it keeps backing me out after about a hour of play and makes me sign...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate family sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate family sharing: My husband already has a game pass ultimate. I have his account on my xbox and i made it home console.. i can't use his game pass, it asks me to join game pass when i try to download a game.. how...
  8. Game share

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game share: I game shared on my xbox one with my brother. I am trying to play a game he owns and about a hour after he has been on it kicks me off the game and makes me sign back into his profile to play and...
  9. Compartilhar contas com amigos[Translation-Share accounts with friends]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compartilhar contas com amigos[Translation-Share accounts with friends]: Eu estou sem live há um mês eu acho, e hoje pedi ao meu amigo que compartilasse sua conta comigo. E então estamos tentando compartilhar até agora, não sei o que acontece mas meu video game não...
  10. Sharing Mass effect DLCs on same console between two different profiles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing Mass effect DLCs on same console between two different profiles: I'll be happy to have help on: 1- Mass effect sharing DLCs on same console. 2- Recovering my save-games whitch are becomes "Unknown Profile", since an Xbox cleark told me to delete and...