Can you sign into a Microsoft account in Ori and the Will of the Wisps on switch?

Discus and support Can you sign into a Microsoft account in Ori and the Will of the Wisps on switch? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I don't have any way of knowing how to login to Microsoft account on Nintendo switch in Ori and the Will of the Wisps I want to have my saves linked to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DualSmashbros, Jan 8, 2022.

1. Can you sign into a Microsoft account in Ori and the Will of the Wisps on switch?

I don't have any way of knowing how to login to Microsoft account on Nintendo switch in Ori and the Will of the Wisps I want to have my saves linked to my Microsoft account and have all my achievements from doing the story and I want to know if you can because I was able to in Ori and the Blind Forest so I was hoping I can in Will of the Wisps.

If anyone knows the answer to my question and is willing to help me Thanks in advance.

:)

DualSmashbros, Jan 8, 2022
  2. Futuristic Kota Win User

What's the best story of a game at game pass?

Ori and the will of the wisp
  3. XAimerGamerX Win User

March Game pass games first half

Ori and the will of the wisps for me
  4. chamberlago Win User

Q1 2020 xbox games

Ori and the Will of the Wisps for me!
  5. LucasSkyFall Win User

What is the game that you're looking forward to see at E3 2019 conference?

Ori and the will of the wisps and battletoads
  6. XAimerGamerX Win User

March Game pass games first half

Ori and the will of the wisps for me
Thema:

Can you sign into a Microsoft account in Ori and the Will of the Wisps on switch?

1. Can you sign into a Microsoft account in Ori and the Will of the Wisps on switch? - Similar Threads - sign Microsoft account

2. Minecraft for windows 10 crashing when i sign-in with microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft for windows 10 crashing when i sign-in with microsoft account: HI, i'm trying to login in minecraft after i changed my pc recently, but now whenever i try to login with the microsoft account it just load for few seconds and then crash. Does anyone know how to...
  3. Xbox Live Login nicht möglich [Can't sign in to Microsoft Account]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Login nicht möglich [Can't sign in to Microsoft Account]: Hallo zusammen! Ich habe heute meine Konsole gestartet und konnte mich aufeinmal nicht mehr anmelden. Es kam die Nachricht, sie sind in Begriff auf sensible Daten zuzugreifen und die Aufforderung...
  4. I can’t sign into my Microsoft account for minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t sign into my Microsoft account for minecraft: When I go to the remote connect Microsoft website and put in the code and my Microsoft account information it tells me you are good to delete the tab and sign into you nintendo switch when i hit...
  5. Microsoft/Xbox accounts sign-in, linking, authentication, settings inaccessible, also...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft/Xbox accounts sign-in, linking, authentication, settings inaccessible, also...: Let me just start by saying that I do not own an Xbox. I play on PC through my game-pass membership and previously used my account to crossplay on PS4 Minecraft. In fact, I initially created my...
  6. I cant sign in to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign in to my microsoft account: Failed to login We couldnt sign you into your microsoft account. Acces to realms, profiles, and your marketplace item will be limited. Please try again later Error Code: Drowned...
  7. Microsoft Flight sim says that someone is signed into my account but no one is

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight sim says that someone is signed into my account but no one is: I stucked in this problem for a year and finally find the solution and dolved. https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019967600-All-versions-Xbox-Live-Signing-issues...
  8. Cant sign into minecraft, transferred to microsoft account and only thing i remember is my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign into minecraft, transferred to microsoft account and only thing i remember is my...: I don't know if there is anything I can do to get my Minecraft account back, its the one I've been playing on for years but when I changed to Microsoft login I took a break and forgot my login...
  9. Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity = Deleting Hotmail

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity = Deleting Hotmail: I have a smartphone. I use Hotmail on my smartphone. My smartphone also tunnels through an everchanging VPN. For the last month or two I have been receiving messages: Microsoft account unusual...
  10. Cant sign into Microsoft Account on Minecraft PS4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign into Microsoft Account on Minecraft PS4: When I load up the game, I click 'Sign in with Microsoft Account' it tells me to go on aka.ms on another device so i do that. However when i have put in the code it comes up with a message saying...