Can you submit a case review for a permanent ban if it was for some small profanity?

Discus and support Can you submit a case review for a permanent ban if it was for some small profanity? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So yesterday I was playing Xbox and my friend who I’ve known my whole life messages me through his phone on the Xbox app because he sees me playing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by XczIv, Jan 15, 2022.

1. XczIv
    XczIv Guest

Can you submit a case review for a permanent ban if it was for some small profanity?

So yesterday I was playing Xbox and my friend who I’ve known my whole life messages me through his phone on the Xbox app because he sees me playing apex legends. We message back on forth a little and then he asks me what game I was playing and I jokingly replied “[mod removed] legends” as a stupid twist to the name apex legends. He ends up reporting the message as a joke thinking that nothing would happen, maybe just like a one day ban, and then boom I get a permanent ban off Xbox for it. Now I know that get obviously didn’t mean for this to happen and he called me right after to see if anything actually happened and I was terrified because I just received a permanent ban. Now me and him have been calling support and trying to fill out the form on the enforcement website but the ban won’t even show up on the website even though I am clearly signed into the account that has the ban. I’m just really scared and hope that I can get this appealed because this was just a silly message between friends and it happened to go super wrong. Is a permanent ban like this appealable. I have spent years and years playing Xbox and spent thousands and I would break down in tears if my account would be gone for something as little as this.

:)

XczIv, Jan 15, 2022
  2. XczIv Win User

Ok thank you so much for the quick reply I really appreciate this a lot. You have no idea how long I’ve been waiting for an answer like this. Thank you.
  3. LaudableHeart21 Win User

It's definitely permanent as these guys haven't seen what we're seeing. It appears to be a glitch hopefully they figure it out. Waiting out your suspension does nothing as the screen you're seeing means what it means your account isn't allowed to connect to their network as it is a permanent suspension. Meaning any attempts to connect to live will prompt you with the message we're seeing.
  4. XczIv Win User

Wait so if it’s a glitch then does that mean that every time I try to log into my account and it says it’s been permanently banned, that notification is a glitch and most likely not a real permanent ban. I could understand a couple day ban maybe even a week ban sure but I just pray that this isn’t a real perma ban and is just the glitch you are talking about.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Not all suspensions are eligible for a case review, but the only way to know would be to check the enforcement site. Unfortunately, the site is having the issue of no showing suspensions so it's not currently possible to submit a review. It's also most likely the suspension is not permanent. That's a glitch with the notifications so everyone who is getting suspended is being told it is permanent when it's not.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Correct. It means you are suspended, but it's most likely not permanent.
Thema:

1. Can you submit a case review for a permanent ban if it was for some small profanity? - Similar Threads - submit case review

2. How to submit a case review

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to submit a case review: I was just recently banned and I don’t know why, I didn’t say anything derogatory, curse, or message anyone anything offensive. I am trying to appeal the ban but it does now show up in my...
  3. Recieved a Permanent Ban but can't submit a case review

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recieved a Permanent Ban but can't submit a case review: Hi Xbox Community, I needed some assistance because recently I received an unjust permanent suspension and I cant submit a case review. Every time I try to submit a case review my account gets...
  4. cant submit a case review when ive done nothing wrong and am falsely banned for 7 days

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant submit a case review when ive done nothing wrong and am falsely banned for 7 days: i started a post saying giving items to noobs on terraria because i wanted to help people out but it kept saying inappropriate content so i tried saying giving away items to new people etc. and it...
  5. Account suspended years ago, no way to submit case review

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account suspended years ago, no way to submit case review: Hello, quite a long time ago I was suspended for using a glitch to have free access to certain games and DLC by sharing. Since then I've grown quite a lot and would like to be given a second...
  6. I cant submit a case review

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant submit a case review: I was trying to put up a looking for group post and it kept saying “let’s keep it clean” even though there wasn’t any bad words in it then after trying 1 too many times I guess, it decided to...
  7. I can’t submit a case review

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t submit a case review: I was trying to put up a looking for group post and it kept saying “let’s keep it clean” even though there wasn’t any bad words in it then after trying 1 too many times I guess, it decided to...
  8. Permanent Suspension Unable To Submit Case Review

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanent Suspension Unable To Submit Case Review: I am asking this question as a last resort. About a month or so ago my childs account was permanently banned. We had no idea why since we were on vacation and not near the Xbox. I called...
  9. I can't submit a case review

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't submit a case review: whenever I go to https://enforcement.xbox.com/ to try and see my enforcement history, it just says "we are experiencing technical problems. Please try again later" it has been like this for almost...
  10. After I've submitted a case, how long would it normally take for a case review to be started?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After I've submitted a case, how long would it normally take for a case review to be started?: I've submitted one about 6 hours ago :/ cd9eeee4-0005-421b-b0b5-37a20611c347