Can you transfer credit from one game tag to another on the same account?

Discus and support Can you transfer credit from one game tag to another on the same account? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Can you transfer credit from one game tag to another On the same account. I credited my sons account by mistake and microsoft will not refund me my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by chrisyoung_585, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Can you transfer credit from one game tag to another on the same account?

Can you transfer credit from one game tag to another On the same account. I credited my sons account by mistake and microsoft will not refund me my money ad they state its not in terms of the sale! Any ideas how to get my money back or transfer it to
    another gaming tag?

:)

chrisyoung_585, Feb 12, 2020
  2. CKKILLER22 Win User

Sadly you can not transfer money/credits between accounts, depending on what you want to buy you can always buy what you want from your sons account as a gift and gift it to your account. You can always give Microsoft support a call if you didn't already
    and they can be more helpful then online support at times.
  3. NaZoooom Win User

Hi chrisyoung_585,

I don’t think you can transfer funds between gamertags but a solution could be to Gift Digital Games to
    your son. Unfortunately you wont be able to gift virtual currencies but that credit on your account could be used to buy your son new games.

Hope this helps
  4. Wefleck Win User

Hello, chrisyoung_585!

Unfortunately you cannot transfer the virtual credits from one account to another, just adding the funds to the account itself. If you want to use these funds for the purchase of a game, you have the gift
    option
    as a tool for this process.

Hope this helps.
  5. XANGCRIS Win User

a little help guys...

I don't think you can transfer from one tag to another, its for console to console with the same gamer tag
  6. {Parity} Win User

Help digital liecense transfer..

You can change your tag but you can't transfer from one account to another. There will be a fee for changing your tag if you are not using a system generated tag.
Thema:

1. Can you transfer credit from one game tag to another on the same account? - Similar Threads - transfer credit game

2. Transfer credits, points and completed work to a new account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Transfer credits, points and completed work to a new account.: HELP PLEASE. I have two grandsons that for a few years have been playing Microsoft Games on their Computers and xBox. They have been using my account and credit card with my permission to purchase...
  3. Transfering credit by one means or another from one family member to another

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfering credit by one means or another from one family member to another: Hi PROBLEM! I have put credit onto my account rather than my son's in error ((his birthday gifts - he is not thrilled!!) I need to get the £40 credit from my account (parent) to my son (family...
  4. Xbox Rewards Credits transfer date (to MS Rewards)

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Rewards Credits transfer date (to MS Rewards): I had 8,500 MyVIP credits that I thought would move over to Microsoft Rewards points on June 15. They did not move and now I can't log in to the Xbox Live Rewards account as they have all been...
  5. Credits not transfering into my xbox account

in XBoX Rewards
    Credits not transfering into my xbox account: As i keel getting shuffled around from xbox support to multiple different departments. I put in my rewards credits (5000 of them) at the beginning of may so they would go into my xbox account...
  6. ?? transfer my credits

in XBoX Rewards
    ?? transfer my credits: Seams that now rewards is ending and i have over 16000 reward on my statement after trading in my vip gems (yes over 30 days ago) The credits no longer have available option to manually transfer...
  7. Waiting for my credit to be transferred to me into my Microsoft account

in XBoX Rewards
    Waiting for my credit to be transferred to me into my Microsoft account: Am still waiting !!! I want the 5$ because I have 5000 credits in my Xbox live rewards 08a7f6de-6938-4da2-a9ee-a34005f216bc
  8. Transfer credits from parent account to child’s account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer credits from parent account to child’s account: I have tried to get a human being to call me, and it is proving to be impossible. I have linked parent and child accounts. Gift cards were redeemed to the parent account accidentally. I want to...
  9. Transferring Vbucks credit between Xbox accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring Vbucks credit between Xbox accounts: Hi, I am a complete novice where Xbox is concerned and bought Vbucks via microsoft store to gift to a friend's son for his birthday. They are on my Xbox account (I didn't even realise I had one!)...
  10. Bonus credits from Forza hub not transferring to game on PC version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bonus credits from Forza hub not transferring to game on PC version: I just had a message on my Forza Hub showing I have bonus credits of 8900,000 to use in game together with bonus cars. I only got the cars not the credits. Anyone else?...