Can you transfer games between accounts?

Discus and support Can you transfer games between accounts? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I got a free minecraft windows 10 code because I played the java edition before 2015 so I redeemed it, but I did it on this account which I barely... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PingiEigenwijs, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Can you transfer games between accounts?

Hi,

I got a free minecraft windows 10 code because I played the java edition before 2015 so I redeemed it, but I did it on this account which I barely use.

Is it possible to transfer the game to my other account?

I want to close this account and it would be nice to still have the game.

:)

PingiEigenwijs, Apr 5, 2020
  2. FearedNightmare Win User

The transferring of content between accounts is not possible
  3. Smwutches Win User

Move saved games to new xbox live account

There are a few games that will allow saved games to be transferred between accounts, but overall nothing can be transferred between accounts.
  4. Smwutches Win User

I can't download a game in license transfer

License transfers will only transfer licenses between consoles, not between accounts. Have your brother try downloading the game on his account and then see if you can access it.
  5. Smwutches Win User

License transfer (New account, same xbox)

Nothing can be transferred between accounts. License transfers are only used to transfer licenses between console if you were to get a new console.

You can try redownloading the DLC to see if that allowed you to access it on the new account, but the game saves would still be tied to your original account.
  6. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Giving My Xbox One to a friend. Can I transfer my Digital games to them as well?

Yes, clear your info. No, you can not transfer games between accounts.
Thema:

1. Can you transfer games between accounts? - Similar Threads - transfer games between

2. Transferring games between 2 consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring games between 2 consoles: I accidentally purchased a game on my secondary xbox account instead of my primary. Is there any possible way to transfer the game to the primary account so that I can still game share off the...
  3. Transferência de Jogos entre contas do XBOX -[Translation - Transfer of Games between XBOX...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferência de Jogos entre contas do XBOX -[Translation - Transfer of Games between XBOX...: Fala Galera! Meu irmão me deu um XBOX ONE e ele deseja transferir os jogos de sua conta para a minha de uma só vez, para que ele possa remover sua conta XBOX e manter a minha com os jogos que...
  4. Can I transfer/copy xbox game pass games between 2 xboxes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer/copy xbox game pass games between 2 xboxes?: I have an xbox one X in a family room. I then also have an older Xbox One in a living room. They are both connected via hard wired over my home network. All works good. I also have an Xbox game...
  5. transfering games between laptop and desktop

in XBoX on Windows
    transfering games between laptop and desktop: I game on both a laptop and desktop, and I was wondering if there is a way to transfer games from one device to another with out having to redownload it all over again on the other device?...
  6. transferring game saves between computers with xbox game pass pc games

in XBoX on Windows
    transferring game saves between computers with xbox game pass pc games: I recently got both of my computers fully updated to be able to use the game pass beta, but my side computer got updated first so I decided to play a game while waiting on the other one to update....
  7. Saved game files not transferring between Xbox one's consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Saved game files not transferring between Xbox one's consoles: I have an external hard drive where I have installed all my games that I will occasionally take to a friend's house. I was playing the 360 Oblivion on my Xbox One and got a good 30 hours into the...
  8. transfer games between my buddy systeM to mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transfer games between my buddy systeM to mine: can u tranfer game from a friends xbox to mine 135ac054-253e-44fc-8224-9a150de18863
  9. Digital games not transferring between two xbox ones.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital games not transferring between two xbox ones.: Hi my friend has two xbox ones ( one for each parent house) and he has many games downloaded on his original Xbox but when he is signed in on another xbox some of the games don't show up in the...
  10. Transferring games between consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring games between consoles?: Hi, I had a quick question. I recently got an Xbox one for myself, but used to play on my brother's, so the arcade games that I bought went to my brother's profile because I didn't have Xbox...