Can you transfer packs to another account?

Discus and support Can you transfer packs to another account? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On an old account, pS Instinct, I had all map packs for CoD: Black Ops downloaded and I uninstalled them for more memory. Ever since the change of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PaidLotus1923, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Can you transfer packs to another account?

On an old account, pS Instinct, I had all map packs for CoD: Black Ops downloaded and I uninstalled them for more memory. Ever since the change of converting microsoft points into money, I got a new account, , and I'm unable to reinstall the
    map packs. is there a way I can transfer the map packs from pS Instinct to my current account?

:)

PaidLotus1923, Apr 9, 2014
  2. Mattyz096
    Mattyz096 Guest
    Moving my Xbox Account

So say i download a map pack i transfer it to my old xbox, then i download another one the next week i have to wait 4 months till i can transfer the second item?

Mattyz096, Apr 9, 2014
  3. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Can you transfer DLC to another account?

Hey Super!

We're glad to hear that everything was solved. Don't hesitate to post again if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you for being a valued Xbox Member!

XBF Nestor S, Apr 9, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

No. dlc is linked to the account that bought it.

If you can redownload them with the account that bought them you should be able to use them with another account as long as the original account is on the same console.

Daft Badger, Apr 9, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

No. dlc is linked to the account that bought it.

If you can redownload them with the account that bought them you should be able to use them with another account as long as the original account is on the same console.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Microsoft Points

The only way to transfer MS points from one tag to another is if both tags are part of the Family Gold Pack and the main account transfers points to another within the pack.

However, if you want to purchase some DLC for use on another account on the same system that is not a problem. So long as the account that downloaded the content is not banned all other accounts on that system have access to the DLC.
  7. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Coin transfer

it is not possible to transfer Microsoft Points from one account to another, unless you are both in a Family Pack.
  8. spursYIDkid88 Win User

Sometimes faulty hard drive!!

Yeah i'd get another hard drive and transfer all your data before your hard drive packs up on you, and as said above you can use the cloud save system aswell.
  9. Mattyz096 Win User

Moving my Xbox Account

So say i download a map pack i transfer it to my old xbox, then i download another one the next week i have to wait 4 months till i can transfer the second item?
Thema:

1. Can you transfer packs to another account? - Similar Threads - transfer packs another

2. How can I bulk download/transfer all my captures from Xbox Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I bulk download/transfer all my captures from Xbox Live?: I ran out of space; no more captures are being uploaded to Xbox Live until I delete some captures from there. I hope you can help me. I am “virtual photographer” I take a lot of screenshots...
  3. Xbox 360 license transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 license transfer: Hi, so I were wondering how long does it take before the license transfer works? My old xbox 360 got rrod so I got a new xbox 360 slim in 2012. And I did the license transfer today to my 360 slim....
  4. Content from the MINECRAFT Favorites Pack doesn't transfer over the the Bedrock MINECRAFT.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Content from the MINECRAFT Favorites Pack doesn't transfer over the the Bedrock MINECRAFT.: For anyone who played MINECRAFT: XBOX ONE Edition would possibly know the existence of the FAVORITES PACK. Which were bundled with certain copies of the game. Including 7 DLC packs as told on the...
  5. If you buy a texture pack for minecraft Xbox one edition, will it transfer to the new...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you buy a texture pack for minecraft Xbox one edition, will it transfer to the new...: I've been thinking about buying a texture pack to use when I play minecraft but don't know if you can use a texture pack on both minecraft Xbox one edition and on the new minecraft....
  6. Minecraft Texture and Mash-Up Packs Aren't Transferring to Xbox One From 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Texture and Mash-Up Packs Aren't Transferring to Xbox One From 360?: Hi there... I recently finally bought the new updated version of Minecraft on the Xbox One and had had the 360 edition for a long time. I'd bought numerous Texture Packs and Mash-up Packs during...
  7. Minecraft texture packs didnt transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft texture packs didnt transfer: So on my android version of minecraft I had bought two texture packs, the city and plastic pack (all before the better together update) I had recently bought the switch version of the game and I...
  8. Transfer texture packs from Xbox 360 to Xbox ONE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer texture packs from Xbox 360 to Xbox ONE?: I just bought minecraft xbox one edition, but as the title says, is it possible to transfer all my texture packs from the 360 version to the xbox one or i need to buy them again?...
  9. Hi, does anyone know how to transfer bo2 map packs from Xbox one to Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, does anyone know how to transfer bo2 map packs from Xbox one to Xbox 360: Hi, does anyone know how to transfer bo2 map packs from Xbox one to Xbox 360 dd43c536-51aa-4f64-9809-350f02d38a02
  10. Cant access map packs for bo1 xb1 via license transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant access map packs for bo1 xb1 via license transfer: Cant access map packs for bo1 xb1 via license transfer can you fix this please 09fe6394-6ba7-47fb-beac-b272202823fe